Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (138460 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by PoorUgly(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
In Christianity, the recommended age for marriage and intimacy is 25 years, and she must be married to the man about to deflower her (1Corinthians 7:36 KJV).

Let me explain a bit, 1) that verse is addressed to fathers concerning their daughters. 2) Note: ..... if she pass the flower of her age, flower here means maturation. She must finish maturing. On the average every woman has finished maturing at 25years. 3) Note again: ........ let them marry. SHE MUST BE MARRIED TO THE DUDE ABOUT TO POP HER CHERRY !!!

Medical science even supports it by recommended between 25 to 35years as the best child bearing age for women.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by immortal69: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2013
Well, I dnt tink a virgin is at risk of any medical problem if nt disvirgined b4 certain age. Infact frm my research on cervical cancer, its a disease dat is cause my a human virus wic is being passd on during sex, virgins av notn to loose as far as health is concern.

1 Like

Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by fruityjojo(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

Don't mind 190. He's crazy [most of the time].
Yes Islam supports child marriage.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by fruityjojo(f): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2013
rokiatu:
What if I ask you which verses from Quran says that can you provide it?

Quran 65:4, Ibn Kathir (1302-1373)
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by winner01(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ayowumie:
Are you implying that Islam encourages child marriage. Your post lacks credibility. A BLATANT LIE.
yes it does, u wanna argue it?
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
elrony:

haha no wonder that mumu senator go marry 13 yr old, i wonder wetin happen 4 bed lol

officially no law says all females should be disvirgined at any age,

its up to the girl when she wants to taste pokiri pokiri grin grin
lmfao!
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
1102:
The official age in the holy KORAN for a gurl to loose her Virginity is 12

anything above that age then shes considered an OLDIE
dat's if she's gonna MARRY at da age,it is a sin if she av sex outta wedlock..says d HOLYQURAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
koastar:
I wonder when i hear of ladies at their late 20s or in their 30s still remain virgins! They often say it is not right to have s*x until after marriage. Please Nairalanders, i want to know if remaining virgin up to such age has any medical implications or complications so as to know if this practice should be discouraged or encouraged and at what age should a girl get to before considering getting disvirgined if not married.
There is no "correct" age to lose your virginity unless you're underage.
And no, there is no medical implication in breaking your virginity in your late 20s or early 30s.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Ayowumie(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2014
cinammon:

Lol, after seeing this your post of some 3yrs back, I wonder what u'l b saying now that u knw d obvious cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I am humbled. That's how I feel after reading my previous argument. grin
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by MichaelDprince: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2015
@inked-nerd u must repent and apologise 4 posting false information against The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS. There is nothing like dat in d church......@inked-nerd u must repent and apologise 4 posting false information against The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS. There is nothing like dat in d church......@inked-nerd u must repent and apologise 4 posting false information against The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS. There is nothing like dat in d church......
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ZITRAN: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2015
1102:

monkey where did u hear diz
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ZITRAN: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
fruityjojo:

Quran 65:4, Ibn Kathir (1302-1373)
a Quran with more than a thousand verses haba i dnt knw wich book ur readin
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Noizmaycar: 5:56am On Apr 25, 2015
koastar:
I wonder when i hear of ladies at their late 20s or in their 30s still remain virgins! They often say it is not right to have s*x until after marriage. Please Nairalanders, i want to know if remaining virgin up to such age has any medical implications or complications so as to know if this practice should be discouraged or encouraged and at what age should a girl get to before considering getting disvirgined if not married.
warey ful nairaland jux 1 Question leads 2 commotion btw u guyz.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Okay, just stop. Alright? Are you that ignorant?
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by mohdimplez(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
1102:

u read the Qura'an upside down or you don't even understand what you have read!
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Jennystyle(f): 3:12am On Nov 05, 2015
InkedNerd:
--190-- , what are you even saying? There are members of The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints who marry 13 year old!!!
Don't write what you don't know, don't spoil the name of a church over wrong information. Ive been a member of that church for over 20+ years, we preach the law of chastity , we should be chaste , no sex before marriage, and the preaching of the church, before you get married, you should have gone for mission, and the age for going on mission, female 18years, male 21 years, and its a duration of two Years, so by that time a female returns home from mission, she should be 20years and the male 23years. STOP THE WRONG INFORMATION.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Jennystyle(f): 3:18am On Nov 05, 2015
babyme1:

That is some name cheesy cheesy
I've been a member of that church for over 20+ years, we preach the law of chastity , we should be chaste , no sex before marriage, and the preaching of the church, before you get married, you should have gone for mission, and the age for going on mission, female 18years, male 21 years, and its a duration of two Years, so by that time a female returns home from mission, she should be 20years and the male 23years.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Jennystyle(f): 3:19am On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=1102 post=6801473]

It takes a member of a church to know the activities been done in that church

Thanks 4 exposing urself~
[/quoteIve been a member of that church for over 20+ years, we preach the law of chastity , we should be chaste , no sex before marriage, and the preaching of the church, before you get married, you should have gone for mission, and the age for going on mission, female 18years, male 21 years, and its a duration of two Years, so by that time a female returns home from mission, she should be 20years and the male 23years.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Jennystyle(f): 3:22am On Nov 05, 2015
InkedNerd:

Oh shut up, you never make any sense anyway.
then you are the one making sense, with the wrong misinformation, last time i checked you're the one not sensible, no offense please.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Jennystyle(f): 3:26am On Nov 05, 2015
MichaelDprince:
@inked-nerd u must repent and apologise 4 posting false information against The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS. There is nothing like dat in d church......@inked-nerd u must repent and apologise 4 posting false information against The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS. There is nothing like dat in d church......@inked-nerd u must repent and apologise 4 posting false information against The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS. There is nothing like dat in d church......
Thanks please tell her @*inked-nerd
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by CIMA129: 3:40am On Nov 05, 2015
babyme1:
Fornication is a sin. Stop looking for excuses lipsrsealed angry
must u religionise every thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.