Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (138510 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
Its just a fricking hymen which may have been broken doing "other" vigorous activities. Nothing wrong with a virgin.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by sirmseen(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
The thing go expire if u know do am on time. I prefer them opened.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
Growing up in Ekiti (and Ileke-Idi can attest to this), to know if a gal was old enough to get disvirgined, she was asked to cross a busy street. If she did it without getting hit by an 18 wheeler,well, she was fair game. . . . . . . grin
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Growing up in Ekiti (and Ileke-Idi can attest to this), to know if a gal was old enough to get disvirgined, she was asked to cross a busy street. If she did it without getting hit by an 18 wheeler,well, she was fair game. . . . . . . grin
You are so funny. . . . wow, like I am dying from laughing right now.
And I didnt know we had another Ileke-idi on NL.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by 1102(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its just a fricking hymen which may have been broken doing "other" vigorous activities. Nothing wrong with a virgin.

Nah that one una take dey deceive unaselves ebony.fricking hymen
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ice234: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
190 well said
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2010
Women who have had multiple sex partners at a young age have a higher probability of developing cervical cancer while those who don't have sex earlier or have sex sparingly have a higher probability of developing cancer of the urethra. Both are referred as the cancer of virtue & the cancer of vice

2 Likes

Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by 1102(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^

abeg carry your apocalypse go one side!
grin
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ice234: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2010
which one again be cancer abeg carry go
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
< walks in,
Laughs at thread title,
Walks out>
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by 1102(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^
Keep walking and countin electric poles

dont stop till u get 2 the last one!
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ice234: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
when u are back start again
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by oge4real(f): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
The age limit is 100yrs old. wink
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ice234: 12:04am On Sep 24, 2010
oge4real:

The age limit is 100yrs old. wink
ok now dat means no body will ble.ed any chic again
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2010
apocalypse:

Women who have had multiple sex partners at a young age have a higher probability of developing cervical cancer while those who don't have intimacy earlier or have intimacy sparingly have a higher probability of developing cancer of the urethra. Both are referred as the cancer of virtue & the cancer of vice
Are you sure of this? Pls, post proof
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by yme1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2010
age 18 is okay but on the other hand the theory period begins at age 15 wink
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by yme1(f): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by snthesis(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2010
Girls: official age as soon as she gets married
Guys: as soon as u can sustain a hardon & can afford pampers, babyfood, clothing,,

5 Likes

Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
22yrs i tink 4 gals while 25yrs 4 guyz.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by CareTaker1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2010
99years, just before she hits 100
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by yinqxy(f): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
A gal can get disvirgined anytym she fils lyk but she must do it with no regret else abstinance is the best
Inked_Nerd:

Don't mind 190. He's crazy [most of the time].

JstTinking:

No medical reasons whatever!!! waiting till marriage is the best!!
lipsrsealed
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
B4 50 cos after that she might not be able to get belle again, though 35 is ok
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
y me:

Actually, these days the theory period has to begin much earlier than 15.
Otherwise the child would have become mother of 2 before receiving "theory".
As early as 12, that child needs to start knowing wassup and that there's tons at stake if she open leg anyhow.

There are 13 yr old mothers here.
The innocence and freedom of their teen years cut short because they started giving out toto too early.

-----offtopic
I must say though that the way yankee allows their children (girls) freedom to dress how they like to school, matched in stup1dity by the parent who allows the girl leave house like that, I sometimes pity the young boys who have to go to school with them. I know how h0rny I was as a 13 yr old and if the school I went to had fellow 12/13 year old girls dressed like the way I see here, omo I for don be father by 15.

Thank God for maturity and self control.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by lovejo(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2010
When a girl reaches 30yrs the fertility rate of the egg reduces, so if she get delay she might not be able to get enough kids as she wants, the early the better for the eggs to be fertile for reproduction.

Without that, no other implications.
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ice234: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2010
guy u na doctor. y u dey carry rumour here na
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Mobinga: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by damas11111(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2010
When you read some people's responses and contributions to a certain thread, you will either wish to meet and spend some time with them because you are sure to gain something, others you'll wish NEVER to cross their part.  190 is one of those every rational and reasonable human being will NOT want to spend a second with.

His/her contributions have always been negatively skewed, baseless, and of course meaningless. You always sit down and wonder what type of a clown he/she is.

2 Likes

Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^ I guess you're new here. You're doing 'i too know'. Abeg carry your sorry self outta here, you're annoying me . Shhiit
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by lovejo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

guy u na doctor. y u dey carry rumour here na

@ ice234.

Read this so you can know the earlier the better if she is married.

http://www.advancedfertility.com/age.htm
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ice234: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2010
na so una take dey deceive girks shee
Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by SIlknSteel(f): 1:17am On Sep 26, 2010
@Poster: There is no age for one to be disflowered. U must note this, as a virgin u've sth that most ladies cannot have once it is lost so take pride in that. About waiting till after marriage, if u can can pls do but if not, i beg u, lose it to someone who cherishes you; let it be worth the wait. I wish U well but truthfully, i believe in waiting until U say 'I do'. I ve sampled opinions and no matter wat they (guys) rant, they will give anything to ve the privilege of disflowering a virgin then imagine if it were Ur husband: the respect and admiration? Hmm tongue

1 Like

Re: The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! by ice234: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2010
abeg jor. who give a fuc about virginity.
its lack of opurtunity. fuc dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.