Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? (4505 Views)

Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by tundabolt(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2019
Most girls I have dated usually have small boobs and I can't understand the science behind this unwanted facts.

I usually admire girls with big boobs but they hardly fall for me... and carelessly the ones with small boobs fall for me at the snap of my finger. For me it's a big mystery and I can't understand it.

I love big boobs, pls how can I change this occurrence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by AllenSpencer: 2:24pm On May 12, 2019
Choo off the any of the small breast you see and buy black soap. I will tell you other ingredients to pound it with when you have the majors.

You will be tired of big breast when am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Adaibeku(f): 2:33pm On May 12, 2019
U av a huge body

1 Like

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by adeboi1: 2:47pm On May 12, 2019
take them to vurganizer to Pump their Breast na

8 Likes

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Deepfeel(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2019
It's your destiny bro accept your fate, who knows those big boobs you desire so much might be your down fall cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Starboytwo(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2019
Deepfeel:
It's your destiny bro accept your fate, who knows those big boobs you desire so much might be your down fall cheesy
azin....Dem fit choke am to death...

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Deepfeel(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2019
Starboytwo:
azin....Dem fit choke am to death...
Something like that grin and the way his so desperate for big boobs I bet he might sell his father's house one day for a big boobs lady grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 12, 2019
op is that the only problem u have in life?have u made money?
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 12, 2019
SmellySperm:
op is that the only problem u have in life?have u made money?
Everything is not about money you know.
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 12, 2019
Your own is good fa.

Na overused Bobby me deh jam. Those kinda Bobby wey bra be their saving grace.

6 Likes

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by latecsart(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2019
maybe you are not destined to have so marry a fat lady she will agree..
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On May 12, 2019
Troll
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2019
You have a small future bro.
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by landmark86: 6:45pm On May 12, 2019
This life shaaa!
How thinking on how to get visa & this one is thinking of brezzz, go brothel maybe big breast won't fall on u. Mumu boy
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by tundabolt(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2019
Adaibeku:
U av a huge body

Wow... I will research further but pls can you explain more on this? pls.
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by tundabolt(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2019
landmark86:
This life shaaa!
How thinking on how to get visa & this one is thinking of brezzz, go brothel maybe big breast won't fall on u. Mumu boy

That's why you no go get your visa, bad attitude. Go to school.
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by tundabolt(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2019
Tallesty1:
You have a small future bro.

Chai...

1 Like

Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by tundabolt(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Troll

Speak up sister; I need your opinion.
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by tundabolt(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2019
stupidity:
Your own is good fa.

Na overused Bobby me deh jam. Those kinda Bobby wey bra be their saving grace.

Hahahahaha... Sorry oh
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2019
tundabolt:
Most girls I have dated usually have small boobs and I can't understand the science behind this unwanted facts.

I usually admire girls with big boobs but they hardly fall for me... and carelessly the ones with small boobs fall for me at the snap of my finger. For me it's a big mystery and I can't understand it.

bro na ur destiny be that.

it's obvious u are destined to train their boobs to da bigger level u admire
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by tundabolt(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2019
Tired of quoting... pls if you're a guy, I don't think you have any answer to this, so pls move over
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by rattlesnake(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2019
tundabolt:

This poster just watched afengers
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by tundabolt(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2019
rattlesnake:

This poster just watched afengers

Lol
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by mytime24(f): 8:27pm On May 12, 2019
#op go nd make moni embarassed
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Beadex1(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2019
Guy manage the boobs oooo ....I almost suffocated last 3month because of big boobs,boobs were push me commot for bed ...this days na medium size sure pass
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Beadex1(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2019
mytime24:
#op go nd make moni embarassed
so while making money he should avoid boobies.... Boobi is life and it makes one think well
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by MrStealYourGirl(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2019
Deepfeel:

Something like that grin and the way his so desperate for big boobs I bet he might sell his father's house one day for a big boobs lady grin
If you sell ur papa house for breast, where you go suck am kwanu?
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Portgas(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2019
Adaibeku:
U av a huge body
How doea that affect this kinda occurrence
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
U av a huge body
Ah ah. You mean say females with small bobby dey easily dey attracted to males with huge body
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by femi4: 5:32am On May 13, 2019
tundabolt:

you are probably short with narrow chest. A big boob lady will attracts tall guys with broad chest and vise versa
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Deepfeel(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2019
MrStealYourGirl:
If you sell ur papa house for breast, where you go suck am kwanu?
Rented house na
Re: Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? by Adaibeku(f): 11:07am On May 13, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Ah ah. You mean say females with small bobby dey easily dey attracted to males with huge body
Yes dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? / He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.