Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... (13484 Views)

Appreciation Thread For Girls With Small Breasts.. / Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Heloct(f): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol. Trust your day is moving on well. Just strolling the web and I came across this. Only meant for ladies with small breasts though. These memes are what you can relate to.

1. I think this would be difficult for ladies that are heavy chested. A big plus to ladies who gat it small.

2. Smiles.. You can try it but you have to just keep pulling it up.

3. Hahaha.. I got out one certain day to remember I forgot to put a bra on. I just continued going jawe.

4. I'm telling you.. cheesy

lalasticlala, olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Heloct(f): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
More..

Add yours too.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Stevengerd(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Small boobs or pimples?
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by ikp120(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
The face your boyfriend makes when he puts his hand inside your heavily padded bras after one year of no sex and romance relationship.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by gabinogem(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
cheesy OP e be like say ur own small well well. Badt girl

1 Like

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by TINALETC3(f): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op, jst Tel me dat u woke up dis aftnooon jst 2 make fun of me, I cn relate 100% grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Only 4 ladies with small tits only.D grin

1 Like

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ereolamide: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:
The face your boyfriend makes when he puts his hand inside your heavily padded bras after one year of no sex and romance relationship.
This cracked me up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Heloct(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:

Lol. Not every girl pads up.
And I don't understand why a lady should be ashamed to let her bf know.

You didn't build yourself. So, you should be happy..

5 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by FvckShiT(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Microscopic böoßz? absolutely fúçking not!
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Heloct(f): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Small boobs or pimples?

It's an insult to relate the two dear.

Stop been painstakingly rude.

3 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by ikp120(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
When you send your online boyfriend pictures of your breasts for the first time, nigga go be like

2 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by adedayourt(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
U thinks it's a guy coming wen h see one coming from a distance. . . . . .
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by ikp120(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Girl: But I just sent you pictures of my breasts.

Boyfriend: angry

3 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Heloct(f): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
adedayourt:
U thinks it's a guy coming wen h see one coming from a distance. . . . . .

That's wicked.. angry
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by ikp120(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
The boyfriend wey be original boobs man go be like

2 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Dexema(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:

This cracked me up big time.
I can totally relate to that.lol
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by abdallah9566(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:
chisos..... Nawa ooo
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by seuncyrus(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by ibkkk(f): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:

Lols grin grin
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by BoyHuncho(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Heloct:
More..

Add yours too.. cheesy
we need samples of these so called small breasts angry
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by mumumugu(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
your man is cheating on you......don't argue with him my sister because you will not win..Save your self from High blood pressure.... Just change all the names of the girls on his phone.....do not delete the numbers... Mix them...... replace Chioma with Nneka...Oluchi ola with Vicky.....Amaka with Ngozi....so on and on......... wait the moment he's gonna call or sms them one by one......Make your self a cup of coffee and relax.. L l You'll thank me later

7 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by IamLEGEND1: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
After she has deceived you with padded bras for months and you finally off the clothes.....
You start kneading the things like dough.

#ThereIsNoMercy4TheWicked

9 Likes

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Stevengerd(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Heloct:

It's an insult to relate the two dear.

Stop been painstakingly rude.
Lol. Painstakingly Rude Bawo
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by adedayourt(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Heloct:

That's wicked.. angry

Sowie sis, Sebi u Sha not one of dem. Edowmemt already fell on u
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Prettyamaxy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
its true cryits true
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
OP for una mind.
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by millik(f): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
LMAO..

coming from a girl?
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by somehow: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
These memes don't even rhyme.

Dry thread.

Let me go and see paints dry jare.
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Got milk factory,can't relate tho. grin
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Edopesin: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:

hahahahaha prettythicksmi EniHolar Exangeloo7 verda and the other ones viewing this thread can relate
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:
abeg why should a lady even be padding her chest..not every guy goes crazy for giant sized boobs.as for me as long as d boobs are nicely shaped iyam ok.wat makes me go crazy is a lady's backsidecheesy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Older Than Him / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.