Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

"Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi (70178 Views)

Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by naijajobx: 7:21pm On May 13, 2019
Oh
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Follygunners: 7:22pm On May 13, 2019
majamajic:

he is owner of Grosvenor hotel Abuja, Smith hotel and into real estate, he is into oil and gas too, he supply diesel

from his days as his Facebook friend , he do give like 60k daily to students , he gives them in 20k into atleast 3 people. now he is not on Facebook again, cos people do scam with his pictures.

he has give out to his village hospitals too, in fact the boy is good.

the money he is spraying is during wedding of a friend or colleague, he is the coolest among his friends. u need meet Nwanayoeze , meanwhile those that are here complaining, what if they attend your wedding or your sister's wedding, I don't think u can complain. every big man has where they waste their money, now u people are saying dangote, gate or otedola can't do that , they do buy cars and houses secretly to girls, but this guy may not buy in secret. he likes do his own openly, owner of Amazon has a girlfriend he is spending secretly on , wait until he spray money. if am rich I will spray money enter market, than buying houses and cars secretly to actresses.

Dude, I absolutely disagree.. So just owning two hotels in Abuja and several other properties made him a Billionaire. And please, stop this Oil & gas nonsense! angry What you stated are simply what he does for cover-up. We need to know what he does legitimately for work.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by able20(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2019
August25:
do not judge so quickly
Nobody is judging him, his psyco toxic behaviour is
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 13, 2019
The Big question is, what's the source of his income? does Anyone ever asks? sad

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by hokafor(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2019
He doesn't calculate his money before spending,. foolishness at it peak.
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 13, 2019
Follygunners:

Dude, I absolutely disagree.. So just owning two hotels in Abuja and several other properties made him a Billionaire. And please, stop this Oil & gas nonsense! angry What you stated are simply what he does for cover-up. We need to know what he does legitimately for work.
Absolutely! more of this your reasonably brilliant question should be Asked!!
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by stalingraddd(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Bill Gate i know, Mark Zukerberg i know, who the hell is Escober? What is his source of income and what is he contributing to the development of the society and technology?

Wealthy fools worshiped by poor fools.

Foolish money from foolish people given to foolish people, then spent on foolish things and finally Africa continues to remain foolish.

Wasteful, proud, showoff black brained black people. Only to have money to showoff, intimidate, enslave and dominate others whereas the blessed white people labour tireless and selflessly day in day out to make their continent better.

Saudi and co using their money to develop their continent for the benefit of future and every citizen bt blacks have money so u can go back to ur village to showoff to old friends. Blacks will have money, waste it and hoard it from other people.

The difference between the brain of a black man and oyinbo is -100 to +100.

100yrs from now, Africa will still be a shiiiit hole.
this one weak me
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by majamajic(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2019
Follygunners:

let's say his hotels he is getting 25k a night by 80 rooms, and filled up during weekends, and do sell like 40 tankers of oil a week, and one property a week , if he do attend only 20 weddings a year, I believe he can spray 1m at each of them. besides he is based in Turkey so he can show off if he enter Naija.
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 13, 2019
I read in Nigerian news today that Spraying of Nigerian currencies has been made illegal..

So why is this Ignorant individual not been Arrested?
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Unconquerable: 7:36pm On May 13, 2019
John Nebolisa, Victor Okafor, Ade Bendel, Ajidua, where are they now? Kind David said he envied those who got their wealth dishonestly, until God showed him their end and then he realized how foolish he was to envy them.
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 13, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Bill Gate i know, Mark Zukerberg i know, who the hell is Escober? What is his source of income and what is he contributing to the development of the society and technology?

Foolish money from foolish people given to foolish people, then spent on foolish things and finally Africa continues to remain foolish.

Wasteful, proud, showoff black brained black people. Only to have money to showoff, intimidate, enslave and dominate others whereas the blessed white people labour tireless and selflessly day in day out to make their continent better.

Saudi and co using their money to develop their continent for the benefit of future and every citizen bt blacks have money so u can go back to ur village to showoff to old friends. Blacks will have money, waste it and hoard it from other people.

Absolutely! grin
The only reason he Appears welathy is because he is Amongst poor and hopeless people, in a blind country a one eyed man is ussually the King.

100 years you say? Try 300 years..

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2019
AmericanDad:
He is a drug pusher. Blood money i do not envy. Such men don't end up well

Is it your Drug that he is pushing, or your Blood that he is "moneying"... Mind your business biko.

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 13, 2019
ababio247:
As long as i aint gonna see otedola, adenuga, and other legit business men trow money round like this, then there's no reason what soever to envy this clear particular act of spraying an alleged drug money.

So Otedola is a 'legit' businessman? Since when?

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by kroger: 8:18pm On May 13, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You have said it all Bro.... #10,000 recharge card to add to ur MB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by fx45(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2019
Rubyventures:
Since he has too much money, he should use it to repair the road to his village.
Have you been to his village before?
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Mrjo(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

stop being myopia is not only Africa that does that, some time ago a story of a man that flew eagles to another country, was not African, so make your own money and spend it how you like
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2019
Mrjo:
stop being myopia is not only Africa that does that, some time ago a story of a man that flew eagles to another country, was not African, so make your own money and spend it how you like

Poverty stricken Apefricans no get sense. Read he's comment again if you can't process it. Shey you talk say you stubborn, you never see anything yet , keep worshipping foolish baboons.
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Mrjo(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2019
Freedem:

Poverty stricken Apefricans no get sense. Read he's comment again if you can't process it. Shey you talk say you stubborn, you never see anything yet , keep worshipping foolish baboons.
I'M not worshipping, is not only Africans that are stupid, their counterparts are not left out, two being bitter will not change anything
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by themanderon: 10:12pm On May 13, 2019
Most people that made their money in a clean way don't spend like this.
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Basher8583: 10:13pm On May 13, 2019
lyniyke:
nawa this is serious. pick up my call God
God doesnt give that kind of money... Go and do juju
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by powerkey: 10:21pm On May 13, 2019
ababio247:
As long as i aint gonna see otedola, adenuga, and other legit business men trow money round like this, then there's no reason what soever to envy this clear particular act of spraying an alleged drug money.
You are indeed a slave forever.

Yorubas are too envious.

You're very foolish to think that otedola, adenuga made clean money. we belong to same place and I know what they did.....

If not for the oath of secrecy, I would have spill the beans...

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by powerkey: 10:27pm On May 13, 2019
gypsey:
The Big question is, what's the source of his income? does Anyone ever asks? sad

Why haven't efcc arrested him?

Must it only be YORUBAS?

You worship few of your so called wealthy men whom we all know are into skull mining business. In fact Yorubas have skull mining industries and skull quarry sites everywhere....

Just type into Google search "skull mining in Yoruba South West" and you'll be shocked at the Google results.
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by powerkey: 10:35pm On May 13, 2019
hokafor:
He doesn't calculate his money before spending,. foolishness at it peak.

Yorubas always try to calculate people's money for them.

Are you his accountant?

Or is it your money?

Someone is spending his own money oo, una come dey envy am.

Nigeria is a country with very useless youths who's job is only to gossip on social media.

Ndiara youths

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by godlyguy(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2019
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by olajide8(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You are blessed it time to start asking these questions more - some idiots would go and steal money in dubai abi south Africa and some people would be worshipping them online for wasting the same money they didn't work for

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Phut(f): 11:23pm On May 13, 2019
Mogajunior:
IGBO MEN AND SHOW OFF..

Hush puppi and Ismaila Mompha, that are always showing off, are those ones too Igbo? The problem is that you ignore the log in your eyes while trying to remove the speck in another man’s eyes.
You people are always quick to generalize other ethnic groups when your own people are even worse. Stop being a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Phut(f): 11:39pm On May 13, 2019
ubongga:
Igbo's can mouth noise 4 Africa
, the real moving bullion van Dnt make noise etc dangote, gate, Mike zukberg.

Nigerians can make noise for Africa.
What is Hush Puppi? What is Ismaila Mompha?

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Phut(f): 11:40pm On May 13, 2019
ubongga:
Igbo's can mouth noise 4 Africa, the real moving bullion van Dnt make noise etc dangote, gate, Mike zukberg.

Nigerians can make noise for Africa.
What is Hush Puppi? What is Ismaila Mompha?

1 Like

Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by bobostykah(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2019
AmericanDad:
may God enrich you with more wisdom
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by UnimkeAk(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2019
AmericanDad:
but live forever
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by otunbadan(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2019
See as una carry people matter for head and discussing it like say na exam expo
Re: "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2019
powerkey:

Why haven't efcc arrested him?

Must it only be YORUBAS?

You worship few of your so called wealthy men whom we all know are into skull mining business. In fact Yorubas have skull mining industries and skull quarry sites everywhere....

Just type into Google search "skull mining in Yoruba South West" and you'll be shocked at the Google results.
what exactly is your Rants about?. grin grin

we shouldn't ask questions about his source of wealth?or anyone's regardless who they are, source of wealth?

Okay, Fine!. His source of wealth shouldn't be querried..
Are you happy now? sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.