Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. (1488 Views)

Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by MRMoneyE(m): 3:37am On Sep 23, 2010
[b][size=14pt]Thursday, September 23, 2010

•Jonathan
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Plans by four presidential aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to gang up against the candidature of President Goodluck Jonathan will fail, said the Director of Media and Publicity of the Jonathan Campaign Organization, Mr. Sully Abu, in a statement released yesterday.

According to Mr. Abu, “the verdict of Nigerians from all walks of life on posturing of these candidates is clear: a strong, united and forward-looking Nigeria under the joint ticket of Jonathan and Sambo is preferable to an opportunistic gang-up of strange bedfellows who seem ready to sacrifice the unity of the country if their individual ambitions cannot be met”.

He said the recent declaration by Jonathan at the Eagle Square, Abuja which drew a record crowd “quite clearly appears to have frightened his political opponents”. That rally, he added, was a testimony to the fact that “Nigerians have decided to take their destiny in their hands and write a new story for the country by going for the credible, progressive and forward-looking team of Jonathan and Sambo.”

Mr. Abu said that “the subterranean moves by this group would come to naught as Nigerians would not be deceived by men of yesterday into mortgaging their future.” Abu expressed confidence that Jonathan would confirm his wide acceptance by the generality of Nigerians by winning the PDP presidential primaries and emerge victorious in all the six zones of the country in the 2011 presidential elections[/size].[/b]

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/sept/23/national-23-09-2010-001.htm
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by MRMoneyE(m): 3:42am On Sep 23, 2010
Any gang up against you shall not prosper, and no EVIL plans of the enemy shall come to you and touch you, You are covered by His blood,
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Solomon227(m): 4:00am On Sep 23, 2010
Though We walk through the valley of shadow of death.,.,.,victory is ours Insha Allah
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 23, 2010
Any gang up against you shall not prosper, and no EVIL plans of the enemy shall come to you and touch you, You are covered by His blood,

Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!!. and may all these engaging in all things against this man of destiny be strike and kill one by one with thunder and Shopona.

All of them will fall and die!!!.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by metalGo0g: 4:53am On Sep 23, 2010
ilugunboy:

Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!!. and may all these engaging in all things against this man of destiny be strike and kill one by one with thunder and Shopona.

All of them will fall and die!!!.

What a perfect prayer for you and your fellow evil maniac monkeys.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2010
What a perfect prayer for you and your fellow evil maniac monkeys.

This B.astard, what are you doing here? or you want me to include you join for the prayer. Were grin grin
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by egift(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2010
When you are the referee and participant do you need to fear these gangs gang-ups? Na him carry yam and cutlass.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by MRMoneyE(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2010
egift:

When you are the referrer and participant do you need to fear these gangs gang-ups? Na him carry yam and cutlass.

YaM AND cutlass indeed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Giyaz: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2010
This is really funny indeed. Aren't "ganging-ups" no longer part of political manouverings? More funny is the fact that JEGA expects to run away with a stolen mandate without a fight from the victims of his back-stabing -LWKMD.

I am from the south but I find it funny that JEGA can not respect the zoning principle of his party so that Nigeria continues to run "peacefully" on that principle. He prefers to jettison the arrangement for personal reasons (no need to pretend, it's for selfish reasons he is running) forgetting that if not for the zoning principle he would not have become a vice-president in the first place.
This has been one of the MAJOR problems in our country - lack of honour, lack of sincerity of purpose and selfishness.

There are 3 possible outcomes for Jonathan if he insists on running and only one of them is favourable for him (and only in the short run). If he wins the party ticket and eventually wins the presidency without chaos, then he "wins" in the short run. If he wins his party ticket, he may still lose the presidential election thus being shamed out of Aso Rock. He may even fail to pick his party ticket and that will be the biggest disgrace of his life.

I am of the opinion that he is polarising Nigeria and if the trend is not checked, the outcome may be worse than that witnessed after the cancellation of June 12 elections.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2010
This is really funny indeed. Aren't "ganging-ups" no longer part of political manouverings? More funny is the fact that JEGA expects to run away with a stolen mandate without a fight from the victims of his back-stabing -LWKMD.

I am from the south but I find it funny that JEGA can not respect the zoning principle of his party so that Nigeria continues to run "peacefully" on that principle. He prefers to jettison the arrangement for personal reasons (no need to pretend, it's for selfish reasons he is running) forgetting that if not for the zoning principle he would not have become a vice-president in the first place.
This has been one of the MAJOR problems in our country - lack of honour, lack of sincerity of purpose and selfishness.

There are 3 possible outcomes for Jonathan if he insists on running and only one of them is favourable for him (and only in the short run). If he wins the party ticket and eventually wins the presidency without
chaos
, then he "wins" in the short run. If he wins his party ticket, he may still lose the presidential election thus being
shamed out of Aso Rock
. He may even fail to pick his party ticket and that will be the
biggest disgrace of his life.
I am of the opinion that he is polarising Nigeria and if the trend is not checked, the outcome may be worse than that witnessed after the cancellation of June 12 elections.

You fukcn Arewa boy calling yourself South as if we asked you or bother to care. grin grin

The Ticket is already for GEJ, so you all can as well pack your baggage to either ANPP or CNPC and rule your Northern Nigeria. All these your empty threats towards the person of the C-I-C and needlessly creating fear will not help.

No be only ya papa Aso Rock is meant for. Every qualified Nigeria irrespective of religion, tribe or sex should have the opportunity to get there.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by MetalGong4: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2010
ilugunboy:

, then he "wins" in the short run. If he wins his party ticket, he may still lose the presidential election thus being . He may even fail to pick his party ticket and that will be the I am of the opinion that he is polarising Nigeria and if the trend is not checked, the outcome may be worse than that witnessed after the cancellation of June 12 elections.

You fukcn Arewa boy calling yourself South as if we asked you or bother to care. grin grin

The Ticket is already for GEJ, so you all can as well pack your baggage to either ANPP or CNPC and rule your Northern Nigeria. All these your empty threats towards the person of the C-I-C and needlessly creating fear will not help.

No be only ya papa Aso Rock is meant for. Every qualified Nigeria irrespective of religion, tribe or sex should have the opportunity to get there.

Ilegun monkey will never cease to amaze me!! . . I repeat, no banana for you.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Giyaz: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2010
@ ilegunboy,

Your response to my analysis shows clearly the type of mentality you possess  shocked shocked shocked .So I'll adopt the rule of "silence is the best answer for a ---- "

Since all you know is to insult people (elderly persons for that matter), there is no point joining issues with your likes. smiley smiley
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by KnowAll(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2010
[size=14pt]There is no way JEG would beat the combine votes of the quartet, Saraki, IBB,Gusau,Atiku. If they quartet decide to adopt one candidate and pool resources together I cannot see JEG beating them, OR is it not going to be a secret ballot.

Would JEG know who the Daniel’s and Akala's of this world who they are casting their votes for, I am waiting for the Government magic JEG would perform during the primaries.

If they run independently then JEG would carry the day, but as a combined force, I am sorry to burst die-hard JEG fans it is going to be a walk-over for the Nordic forces.

That actually opens a new dimension to the race, JEG should make enough money as a Sitting President knowing he would not be there come May 2011. If JEG really loves Nigeria he should walk a way from the loss in the primaries with dignity knowing his defeated army would pool resources together and join the ever growing Ribadu tsunami which blow every other forces away come January 2011.

If Goodluck can do this for the nation he would have written his name in stone for generations to come. Don’t forget a defeated Incumbent can make things happen in a general election. Most of the back stabbing Governors who aligned themselves with the Nordic forces would be given a taste of their own medicine come January 2011 elections[/size].
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Giyaz: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]There is no way JEG would beat the combine votes of the quartet, Saraki, IBB,Gusau,Atiku. If they quartet decide to adopt one candidate and pool resources together I cannot see JEG beating them, OR is it not going to be a secret ballot.

Would JEG know who the Daniel’s and Akala's of this world who they are casting their votes for, I am waiting for the Government magic JEG would perform during the primaries.

If they run independently then JEG would carry the day, but as a combined force, I am sorry to burst die-hard JEG fans it is going to be a walk-over for the Nordic forces.

That actually opens a new dimension to the race, JEG should make enough money as a Sitting President knowing he would not be there come May 2011. If JEG really loves Nigeria he should walk a way from the loss in the primaries with dignity knowing his defeated army would pool resources together and join the ever growing Ribadu tsunami which blow every other forces away come January 2011.

If Goodluck can do this for the nation he would have written his name in stone for generations to come. Don’t forget a defeated Incumbent can make things happen in a general election. Most of the back stabbing Governors who aligned themselves with the Nordic forces would be given a taste of their own medicine come January 2011 elections[/size].

I hope you don't really mean the part that is bolded. If you do, then our country is doomed with this type of mentality. Please GOD HELP US IN NIGERIA.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2010
"When a dog is playing with the master, it seems that it does not have teeth"  (Wale Adenuga). This man has really started playing dirty by using the phrase "gang-up".  However, gang-up Follow.

No be gang-up GEJ and OBJ use shift post in-between play?
No be gang-up GEJ dey use rent [no, intimidate] his own crowd?

Gang-up Follow!
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by KnowAll(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2010
I
hope you don't really mean the part that is bolded. If you do, then our country is doomed with this type of mentality. Please GOD HELP US IN NIGERIA.

[size=14pt]I think the only people who would not a make a dime in that post are Jesus Christ and Probably Mohammed, any other man born of a woman would make some money no matter how meagre it is.  A misapropiation of even lowly N1 Million is still stealing in the eyes of the law and God,  so is the misapporopitian of several billions.

However JEG is already a wealthy man with his stint in Bayelsa and President for a few months, he should not really go out of his way to defraud the country.[/size]
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Olaolufred(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2010
He does not need to borther about these robbers. Who makes the gang?

He only needs to show them that he is the president.

They should know well that their glories is of the past.

The man of the moment is better than them round-about.

It must sink into their brain under atmospheric Pressure

or under high-powered hydraulic pressure.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2010
HERE IS THE PDP ZONING FORMULAR AS DRAWN IN 1999 AS I KNOW IT:

ASSUMING 2 TERMS EACH;

PRESIDENT V. P. SEN. PRES. H. OF REP
1999 SW NE SE NW
2007 NW SS NE SW
2015 SE NC SS NE
2023 NE SW NC SE
2031 SS NW SW NC
2039 NC SE NW SS
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2010
HERE IS THE PDP ZONING FORMULAR AS DRAWN IN 1999 AS I KNOW IT:

ASSUMING 2 TERMS EACH;

PRESIDENT V. P. SEN. PRES. H. OF REP
1999 SW NE SE NW
2007 NW SS NE SW
2015 SE NC SS NE
2023 NE SW NC SE
2031 SS NW SW NC
2039 NC SE NW SS

I guess you are relatively new here, but let me warn you that what you are doing is an offence. You dont go spamming the boards with this crap.

The punishment can simply be unpleasant, ask the people that have gone through that route before. grin
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2010
@ ilegunboy,

Your response to my analysis shows clearly the type of mentality you possess .So I'll adopt the rule of "silence is the best answer for a ---- "

Since all you know is to insult people (elderly persons for that matter), there is no point joining issues with your likes.

. . . . .so you called that gutter crap analysis shocked shocked. oh my God, what is N/L turning to? angry angry

Sorry oooh. elderly person, whoever told you that you carry you age enter internet is a fool like you. If you cant stand the heat, dont enter the kitchen or you dont know how simplethat is. Elderly person my foot! angry

Some of these Abokis are really horrible in using the internet. grin

Ilegun monkey will never cease to amaze me!! . . I repeat, no banana for you.

. . . . . and you, I will surely treats all your rants as coming from a rabbies infected dog going forward. grin
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Giyaz: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
"Sorry oooh. elderly person, whoever told you that you carry you age enter internet is a fool like you. If you cant stand the heat, dont enter the kitchen or you dont know how simplethat is. Elderly person my foot!

Some of these Abokis are really horrible in using the internet".

ilugun,

you are so daft to the extent that you could assume I am an Hausa/Fulani man and still sticking to it. You are such a slowpoke for this without any basis. Is it a shame being an Hausa/Fulani? To your myopic self, you will say yes because you belong to the stone age. Omo ale ni e. O ni eko. Aanu awon obi re ni o se mi because it is evident that whatever monies and time the've spent on you to instill moral training in you have been in vain.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
you are so daft to the extent that you could assume I am an Hausa/Fulani man and still sticking to it. You are such a slowpoke for this without any basis. Is it a shame being an Hausa/Fulani? To your myopic self, you will say yes because you belong to the stone age. Omo ale ni e. O ni eko. Aanu awon obi re ni o se mi because it is evident that whatever monies and time the've spent on you to instill moral training in you have been in vain.

Agbaya!! mabinu!! eyah sorry big bros!, it apparent you are new here.

Let me advise you, this is internet, dont take this so personal, you dont know me, I dont care to know you, so why all the fret and name calling. Stop bursting nerves. Take a chill pill or better still get a babe and get laid, it will help to calm your enlarged nerves grin

Still remember my advise, this internet or else you will hit your computer screen out of anger tongue

But if you are really feeling bad towards me, guess what!, GO HUG A TRANSFORMER IN YOUR NEIGBOURHOOD grin
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
ilugunboy:

Agbaya!! mabinu!! eyah sorry big bros!, it apparent you are new here.

Let me advise you, this is internet, dont take this so personal, you dont know me, I dont care to know you, so why all the fret and name calling. Stop bursting nerves. Take a chill pill or better still get a babe and get laid, it will help to calm your enlarged nerves grin

Still remember my advise, this internet or else you will hit your computer screen out of anger tongue

I must confess that u r better than some of ur camp members. Getting laid is a better option indeed. At least u didnt tell the guy to go and drink acid or hug the transformer.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Beaf: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=14pt]IBB: "My political message is tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will I do for Nigeria? . . .Tribalism, religious strife, Boko Haram!!

The North will secede and mayhem will be unleashed, if I don't become the PDP flagbearer!"
[/size]

. . .Cry baby!  shocked shocked grin grin

Feel free to plagiarise.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324375_IBBYouthStupid_jpgbbe9db14c8fe5550aba9d91fd1c5a07d
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by MRMoneyE(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]IBB: "My political message is tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism, tribalism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will I do for Nigeria? . . .Tribalism, religious strife, Boko Haram!!

The North will secede and mayhem will be unleashed, if I don't become the PDP flagbearer!"
[/size]

. . .Cry baby! shocked shocked grin grin

Feel free to plagiarise.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324375_IBBYouthStupid_jpgbbe9db14c8fe5550aba9d91fd1c5a07d

@ [size=14pt]BEAF[/size]

[size=18pt]YOU TOO BAD OOOO, SEE YOUR FRIEND IBB AS HIM LOOK LIKE GOSORO GOAT [/size]
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Beaf: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2010
Giyaz:

ilugun,

you are so daft to the extent that you could assume [size=14pt]I am an Hausa/Fulani[/size] man and still sticking to it. You are such a slowpoke for this without any basis. Is it a shame being an Hausa/Fulani? To your myopic self, you will say yes because you belong to the stone age. Omo ale ni e. O ni eko. Aanu awon obi re ni o se mi because it is evident that whatever monies and time the've spent on you to instill moral training in you have been in vain.

Isn't it funny how "elderly" Giyaz can accuse IlugunBoy of assuming he is Hausa/Fulani, when the very first and only mention of "Hausa/Fulani," was by the "elderly" Giyaz himself? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Elder Giyaz, I challenge you to show exactly where IlugunBoy assumed you were Hausa/Fulani. Film wan start here, for real o! grin
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=18pt]NIGERIA Can't wait till 2015. The stakes are too high for us to vote for Luck [whether good or bad]

A vote for Ribadu is a vote for you
[/size], certainly against pdp

Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by MRMoneyE(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
janus05:

[size=18pt]NIGERIA Can't wait till 2015. The stakes are too high for us to vote for Luck [whether good or bad]

A vote for Ribadu is a vote for you
[/size], certainly against pdp

[size=20pt]I DONT REALLY LIKE PDP TOO, BUT CAN WE SAY GEJ IS IN A WRONG PARTY, BECAUSE WITH THOSE CRIMINALS IN PDP HE MIGHT NOT ACHIEVE MUCH.
BUT I PREFER HIM GEJ[/size]
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Solomon227(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ Elder Giyaz

you are so daft to the extent that you could assume I am an Hausa/Fulani man and still sticking to it. You are such a slowpoke for this without any basis. Is it a shame being an Hausa/Fulani? To your myopic self, you will say yes because you belong to the stone age. Omo ale ni e. O ni eko. Aanu awon obi re ni o se mi  because it is evident that whatever monies and time the've spent on you to instill moral training in you have been in vain.

As hot-headed as I am I dont dare venture into NR tribal battles (especially btw Igbos and Yoruba) because  I happen to be a hybrid product of both divides.

I will advise u not to involve in NL political discussions if u cant bear the insults. Its not going to stop, nobody cares if u are Metusala or IBB himself. While some of us hold our heads on less-controversial topics with descent discussion tones,however, we normally loose it and go gaga anywhere the name of the Demon (IBB) is mentioned.

And from all indications all u have been clamouring is GEJ shud not contest, zoning and bla bla bla, u are naturally asking for insults because your view is not only unpopular here but shows u are standing with the Demon (IBB).

Elder Giyaz I am sorry if I had offended u in anyway but please we hate IBB and anything that has his semblance. U can take the zoning campaign to court or PDP caucus. I beliv those are d effective places you can effectively make yor points without being insulted.

Shalom
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
A picture they say is worth more than a thousand words.

Tell me your friends and I will tell you who u are

Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by naso2(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^
Ribadu cannot beat GEJ in a free and fair election in Lagos(The very HQ of ACN), not to talk about other states where the name ACN sounds more like an air conditioner.
Re: Gang-up Against Me Will Fail – President Jonathan. by Beaf: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
na_so:

^^^^^^^^^^^
Ribadu cannot beat GEJ in a free and fair election in Lagos(The very HQ of ACN), not to talk about other states where the name ACN sounds more like an air conditioner.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ordeal In The Hands Of Rochas Thugs / Terrorism - Briton, Italian Kidnapped In Northwestern Nigeria / Firms Apply To Use River Niger, As Govt Completes Its Dredging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.