Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise (5736 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / y / She Really Luv Me But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by fubiluv: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
That Guy does not love you.
And will not marry you at the end.
He is just deceiving you for as long as he could,and eating your money.
Run for your dear life!!he is a thief,a lier and a serious Gold digger.You deserve better.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by TewMuch: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
peelovee:

We will count 2 years by next month.
He proposed and I accepted!

The issue here is that he always collect a huge sum of cash from me(to solve family problem, settle issues, etc) all in the name of borrowing but will never pay back angry.

I never ask him, but expected he will pay as promised. Recently he said I should borrow him 20,000 that he must surely pay back once he recieved his salary. I refused, but later after he lamented I did borrowed him. When it was month end I ask him , he said first week, when it was first week I asked again!
he was shouting and telling me that since i have accepted his proposal that we are one and that i am suppose to take kia of him and his family to buy the familys mind so as they loved me.
I quietly left him and went to my place after 3 days he called that i should make sure i come to the house, I went reaching he said he missed me after he might have finished eating the food i prepared with his eyes gaze on my face (he wanted to make luv) to sex, which i refused.

J[b]ust this week, he called me and was lamenting that he need 30,000 to settle and important issue, which he is not ready to share with me, his telling me he will tell me after he might have settled it.
[/b]
I told him I don't have any money with me not to talk of borrowing .
He said I should borrow from my friends, that he doesnt want to know how i get the money, his concerned is to solve the problem at hand.

Ever since this week i have been asking myself this questions, Is this guy really in luv with me to the extend of propossing and ready to marry me?
or  cry cry cry

NLs Please  I ned your kind advice

Are you Nigerian? This is suprising to see a Nigerian girl fall hard for this. OP, you are the biggest maga. When a guy is demanding money like that, there is usually a female leech on his neck. SO you are probably paying the money to another sharp girl that is squeezing his neck for money. grin. Go and find a man more on your level (has a job or legit source of income), with a stable and comfortable family.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
NLs thx for advise
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by JstTinking: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
Please girl , just dissappear from his life!!!! Some Guys use marriage proposal to make girls shut their eyes to so many wrong things they do.

Dont see the big deal if my bf wants to lend some money from me, but when he does not pay back?? and also shouts on you when you ask for it back?? Haba!!! No respect dear and a big sign of cunning which you dont need.

Do u need to buy over his relatives? alright o!, if u need to, then when u get married to him, you wud be their doormat and greatest servant. we hv seen cases where the opposite and its bliss.

Swtheart, dont rush into marriage!!! Even if u leave the marriage, there would always be a scar.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Omolola1(f): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
And scars don't heal on time~
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
We are talking about a situation of man-digging proportions. Yet these broke down NL clowns who dont have 10,000 naira to their names come here bleating about how wimmen are the woes of the world because they spent 2,000 naira on one.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by degubi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2010
Leave the young man now before you are shattered completely. The fearful part of this issue is that he might be using the money you are giving him as support to organize his wedding to another lady that you are unaware of. One day you will wake up to see him walking down the aisle with another lady in tow and you will be cast aside. A lady i know committed sucide just after the slowpoke who promised marriage took off with all the funds she had given him (she even had to steal secretly from her office to meet the guys needs).

Even if he promised you undying love and fidelity he should still be able to take care of his needs, besides by demanding so much from you he has not shown himself to be able to provide for you and the children you might have with him. Such a man does not cut the picture of a responsibile partner. THE MAN IN QUESTION DOES NOT LOVE YOU AND THAT IS THE HARD TRUTH.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

We are talking about a situation of man-digging proportions. Yet these broke down NL clowns who dont have 10,000 naira to their names come here bleating about how wimmen are the woes of the world because they spent 2,000 naira on one.

@ Ebonyeyes wetin come be your own na abi you no happy say pple the encourage the chic to move on abi na you be the guy in question?
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

@ Ebonyeyes wetin come be your own na abi you no happy say pple the encourage the chic to move on abi na you be the guy in question?

Miss love-bug, my post is in support of the people accusing the man of being a man-digger. I just added the second comment for the NL men clowns who still insist only women are gold-diggers.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by InkedNerd(f): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
@OP: My dear, I am highly disappointed that after this man has treated you like this you are wonderin if he loves you. HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU and he probably NEVER DID. He is using you for money and for s.ex. What kind of man [or even woman] would tell their partner to go borrow money from friends just for their sake? Does he not have friends of his own to borrow money from? Please my dear, I HIGHLY suggest that thing that calls himself a man a find someone who will appreciate you and not your pocket book.

Ebonyeyes:

Preach girl!!! Preach!!! Let 'em know!!!

I know some of you guys on NL will probably say that women do the same thing to men, well that doeasn't make it ok. Whether a man or a woman is doing is irrelevant. Its still wrong no matter who does it.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
@poster
thats what happened when "desperate to marry" women get played. it only takes these few words("would you marry me"wink to have them sing and dance to whatever tune they like.

here is the best part for you to know: the day he clearly see that you cant help him financially any longer, will be the day he'll dump your a$$.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Loveaflame(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
My dear are that desperate to hang on to a guy at all cost?

That really shows is either you don't know your worth or you still lack great self esteem.

For goodness sake shine your eyes and read the hand-writings on the wall.

If you truly value your heart condition please let him go and pray for a better guy

who will accept you for who you are and not for what you have.

ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFE DEAR
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by uglyBetty1(f): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
I

1 Like

Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by uglyBetty1(f): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
For me, i HATE guys that ask Ladies for money, so my dear, the best thing to do, don't give him when he asks and see his reaction, because to me, i don't think he loves you, i think he loves your money more.

If possible, Quit before you will marry him and become the money making factory and he will relax and eat your money. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by selena(f): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
I beg you in the name of God,pls leave this guy for good.Nothing good would come out of the relationship.do not settle for less.He is the man,the one that i supposed to cater for your needs.Leave him pls.You will find someone special and better.That is my prayer to you.Pls,leave him.He is no good.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Girl846(f): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2010
Its a shame, its like some women get their minds clouded as soon as "marriage" is mentioned and they disregard suspicious signs.

But you are smarter than that. Follow your instinct - he is using you!

The only man you should always render financial and sexual favors to is your husband!
You are not married to this man so you don't owe him anything! He sounds so inconsiderate.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2010
jennykadry:

No he doesn't love you. He has proposed and hasn't married you yet. Honestly the proposal was just a trick to set you into believing that he is going to be your husband one day. A man who borrows alot from you obviously cannot afford a wedding not to talk of a family. STop wasting your time and move on
Oh God!

This cracked me up really bad. . .good advice by the way!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by saintneo(m): 4:34am On Sep 24, 2010
[size=38pt]RUNAWAY![/size]
that's my simple advice
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2010
I really apreciate all advise. Thxs NLs
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by mkpuluma(f): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2010
nikkykaf has said it all.

d guy doesnt love you, just intrested in your money

dear sister run as fast as ur legs can carry you.

God will surely give you a man after your heart.

cheers!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by nuga10: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2010
dobodobo:

Have you heard of dating scam,if you are hearing MAGA everywhere,Just accept they were referring to you,MAGA is someone who you date and scam for cash,the guy have been scamming you for Cash N free Kitty. you will regret ever knowing him someday, even I that bleeped other girls, I still spend more on my girlfriend and make her feel like a queen and I have never collected anything in return, even a day when she bought a gold chain and wrist watch for me,I rejected it and I told her I am a man and I need to prove myself as a strong guy and will try to take care of her responsibility even if she going to hurt me in future or not but I will still be responsible as long as I am with her, if I have to go give a club girl 2000 naira,then I will be given my girl 5000 to 10,000 without her asking me, so give yourself brain and don't be mumuful
totally agree wit u bt your type na rare breed
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
Thx NLs 4 d advise
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by lamis(f): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
Big thief sad sad,dats nt luv
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Beync(f): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
@poster, niky said it all.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Obimek: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2010
@ poster NL members have said it all. U need to act right away. U are supposed to be telling us now what happened after quitting the relationship! We are waiting for the story and not the appreciation.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2010
luvly quiting text TO MY EX BOBO [/b]s

My luv, It may mavelled u dat I have to say goodbye 2 dis relationship when we needed ourself most. I have no much reason, but the truth remains dat your government no longer suits me. I never regret of knowing u but u might say u regret of knowing me, all the same from 23/9/10 all feelings are put 2 an end. bye bye. peelovee.

He called immediately to confirmed if I actually sent him the text, I told him yes MR. I sent you that text and i ment everyword i said.
He quickly came to my place he called on phone ' [b] HNY I AM AT your GATE
, I ask him what your u doing there? TO SEE YOU, I told him i was not around but i was in my room having a good browse on NL, HE SAID HNY I WILL WAIT BUT IS RAINING, your waiting has no meaning, HE waited for many hours and finally left. He thought I joking, the next day i recieved saveral called from unknown person calling on his behalf. I gave them FINAL WARNING OF THEIR LIVES. His mother called and said she want to confirmed if what she is hearing is true, I told her ma it is nothing but the real truth she said my daughter why?
I told her bye bye ma and swith off my MTN line to my GLO.

When I put my MTN Line, my phone rang I picked to say hello I heard HNY I AM ON MY BENDED KNEELS PLS TEMPER ME MERCY WITH JUSTICE, I gave
him the final warning of his life he never expected from me, he ended the call.

HE said he never believed in his life I will be so heart harden. To him it is like a DREAM
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by SAGoddess: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2010
So your "almost husband" thought you would be foolish for his non-existant love forever, what a rude awekening he got! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by sesman(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2010
SA Goddess:

So your "almost husband" thought you would be foolish for his non-existant love forever, what a rude awekening he got! cheesy cheesy cheesy

rude awakening indeed grin
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by SAGoddess: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
He should have known his naive girl would wise up soon enough!

Hey ses, you good? Long time! cheesy
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by sesman(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
SA Goddess:

He should have known his naive girl would wise up soon enough!

Hey ses, you good? Long time! cheesy

exactly,

am good goddess wink thanks for asking, how are ya?
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by SAGoddess: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
I am super man, can't complain about much really!

Keep well, don't be a stranger! cheesy
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by okeymadu(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
@OP. That's good but he will still come back again  - to beg. He will buy you gifts he has never bought before . DO NOT BE FOOLED.

Never return to that relationship!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? / Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.