Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Obasanjo Barred From Un Building - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Barred From Un Building (6367 Views)

Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by deluxecad(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
Is dis shiit supposed to be news?
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by miky(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2010
and idiots are glad are this, if they treat obj irrespective he was great to us or not, which am sure they dont care about; how will they treat you. until black people stand up and realise, they will always be subjected to humility. bush despite his retardation, is and idol and semi god.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Theblessed(f): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2010
[b][size=18pt]Yes, Democracy in action! But, Obasanjo, when will you stop disgracing Nigeria? When

You see no A R S E licking dey for UN o o o! The place no dey like Nigeria government you left behind o o o. 
Ah, a place where who you know drives what happens to your enemies and Nigerians future, naaaahhhhhhh! 

Not that place o o o, ok! As you can see, abi you no know who ayam undecided undecided undecided That one, no dey there o o o!!! And, man know man no dey work there either! grin grin grin  

So, Democracy and respect for the law by ALL (and not only the poor), na him matter there o o o, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO YOU ARE, WHO YOU KNOW and how much of our TRILLIONS you hid away somewhere - no one wants to know as there are no hangers-on and a r s e lickers' there.  Do I make myself clear? 

Well, next time before you mujeh there, you go sure say, all your particulars dey gon gon, and you go remember say, where you dey na holy ground for democracy and world peace o o o. Make I just say o o o, in case of blamers grin grin grin grin
[/size][/b]
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by donlass: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2010
I do not actually know what anyone stand to again here,Obj,is Nigeria's biggest leader,so should he be disgraced in far away US in a UN building and we stand here justifying that,then we all are clowns.For once,lets spare Obj all these rubbish we have been piling on him.If i may ask,is George Bush Jnr,better than Obj?Lets try and show some our leaders some respect.Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by kingrio: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2010
Chei, OBJ embarrassed? Well, he had it coming and I think there would be more closed doors to him in the very near future! No ask me where im don shit put o!
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 29, 2010
Too bad nigerians are talking about tribe on here, they wont do this to any ex white leader,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact File; Obj Vs Buhari (2003), 25% Is Compulsory In FCT. / Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million / Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.