Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Obasanjo Barred From Un Building - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Barred From Un Building (6368 Views)

Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Fynist(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2010
vicknesh:

ITS NO SURPRISE BECAUSE, YORUBA MEN ARE HE-GOATS grin grin grin grin BUT MIND THE WAY YOU CALL IJAW NAME BECAUSE  IJAW CONTRIBUTE ALOT REVENUE WISE TO NIGERIA WHEREAS  YORUBAS ARE JUST PARASITES, cool cool cool cool cool
i think u r 1 big fat haemorhoid,gutter suckin s.O.B.Wot doz tribe ve gt 2 do with d topic.U r jst 2 stupid 2 kno diz ain't 1960.U brain is so mushy u can make oats out of it.I ain't yoruba,bt i bliv we r 1 ppl.Wot if a yoruba man awards u a 50million contract,ll u reject it cos he is yoruba.Get a life bro,u r so full of s*%t.Bloody ejit.Blaaah
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .I'm sure OBJ lost that his famous temper and must have sparked severely for those security operatives.

I can just imagine him saying in his normal braggadocious manner:
[center]What audacity and effontery? Do you know who I am? I am Chief Olusegun Aremu Okikiolu Obasanjo, a war hero, an ex-UN Envoy, former Military and Civilian President of Nigeria, the Largest Black Nation in the World. I will see to it that you lose your jobs[/center]

OMG. . .Laugh wan kill me die!

Typical Nigerian man speech. It's like it's etched in their brain tongue tongue grin
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by deols(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2010
That Obasanjo's influences span beyond Nigeria is bad gist
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2010

Chief Obasanjo stated that “ganging up or not ganging up, factions and alliances are normal parts of politics and there is nothing wrong, what matter is that at the end of the day, whatever the result, we will all accept it.”

I respect him for this sha
But we must not accept if it's condescending to Africans, mr man.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by MaziUche0(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2010
sbeezy8:

the same way igbos are begging for zoning? no worries after Jonathan becomes president no more zoning wink

only way igbo can be president of naija is he begs the SS and the SW. hehehe

We aren't begging, we are demanding! Two different things. Igbos are not known to beg. It is beneath us and it is ingrained in our culture that every man is his own king.

Any group can bypass the SW, because we all know you Yorubas only vote for your own. The Yoruba vote is negligible.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by sbeezy8: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
MaziUche0:

We aren't begging, we are demanding! Two different things. Igbos are not known to beg. It is beneath us and it is ingrained in our culture that every man is his own king.

Any group can bypass the SW, because we all know you Yorubas only vote for your own. The Yoruba vote is negligible.

youre begging LOL not demanding BECAUSE ZONING WILL FINISH! GEJ isnt yoruba but the pdp sw chapter is supporting him.

So all that yoruba only vote for yoruba is TRASH- theres no yoruba contesting in 2011. hehehe and a HAHAHA

just continue to talk silly about yorubas and continue to alienate yourselves even more.
while we fuk and impregnate your bitchez we enjoy naija
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by shadrach77: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
what a disgrace - why did he have to beg? why couldn't he just turn round and take no for an answer - even ME grin grin will not do such a thing grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by AkinEgba: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
sbeezy8:

youre begging LOL not demanding BECAUSE ZONING WILL FINISH! GEJ isnt yoruba but the pdp sw chapter is supporting him.

So all that yoruba only vote for yoruba is TRASH- theres no yoruba contesting in 2011. hehehe and a HAHAHA

just continue to talk silly about yorubas and continue to alienate yourselves even more.
while we fuk and impregnate your bitchez we enjoy naija

You be real ode. Which PDP is supporting him? You go wound with ya ignorance. Yes,Iour vote did not count in 1999, yet OBj was the president. No single group can boast with their votes as others can exclude them.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by bkbabe97y(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
MackJive01=topic=519217.msg6815658#msg6815658 date=1285343413:

guys im nt being trabal but it fricks me out that Yoruba's like begging, begging everybody small and big. Those abroad know too well that there is nothing like abeg but still they would do it, do it , falling naija hand. even the oyibo them don dey [b]differential [/b]ibo and yoruba, shdnt b so.

Wow, dude u just murdered the English Language. U coulda written in Ibo, u know?
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by bkbabe97y(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2010
shadrach77:

- even ME grin grin will not do such a thing grin grin

And ure the Ex-President of what country again?
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by ollybosieb: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
sabygrace:

I know people like you,you take every opportunity to express your frustration at the fact that we Yorubas are where we are in the polity of our dear nation Nigeria and most importantly we are the most educated in this country with acute sense of judgment but rather than sit behind a computer and display your bigotry why don't you go and ask your parents and grandparents what they were doing(guess they were sleeping) when the Yorubas were climbing the ladder.if you are angry at this comment tell me which part of this country you belong to and I'll tell you where you belong.

THANKS FOR UR REPLY
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
I am sure OBJ is among the 120 GEJ delegates. grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by ollybosieb: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
I don't know why he was begging, he could have waited @ the gate like (alright sirs) for them to come  out, then it would have been a perfect time to start begging.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by onemopol: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
One other very important aspect of this OBJ  NY move is that ,before leaving the US. he and GEJ would have perfected their plans on how to shove IBB aside in the PDP primaries
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Becomrich0: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
see satellite pictures. They would start banning all your senators, governor and others and thier family from travelling to anywhere in the world. If you dont fix it.
Then they would take over all your asset and bank account around the world. You are risking people lifes. And the world would deal with you. Go to the united nation.

Some people within the united nation already knows our problem. Some countries intelligence agency have been testing if I am telling lies or not about the satellite pictures. Your selfishness is risking other human lifes.

Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by desgiezd(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
Oh Becomrich, I thought you would show us the satellite picture of how OBJ prostrated for the security men at United Nations building entrance!
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
Becomrich0:

see satellite pictures. They would start banning all your senators, governor and others and thier family from travelling to anywhere in the world. If you dont fix it.
Then they would take over all your asset and bank account around the world. You are risking people lifes. And the world would deal with you. Go to the united nation.

Some people within the united nation already knows our problem. Some countries intelligence agency have been testing if I am telling lies or not about the satellite pictures. Your selfishness is risking other human lifes.

Let's got to the United Nation
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by bawomolo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
what does he need 4 aides for?

to carry his agbada? to take notes for him while he is napping?
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by bigtree: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
if i where obj,i would ve shamefully leave the place grin
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by fanistic(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2010
as she said baba is a smart guy he knew what he was doing.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by hackney(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
OBJ probably thinks that everywhere is like Nigeria where money and power makes you a god.
I'm sure  after learning that he wasnt getting in despite his loot , he raised his voice and
said things like: do you know who i am and how much corrupt loot im carrying?

Wish that while he was arguing at reception, Clinton and Blair just breezed past.

I hope the UN has set the precidence for refusing our looters from entering reputable establishments abroad.
They are just scum.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
D question here is, Did he gain entrance to the goddamn building? Yes he did so wtf, We all know say OBJ no dey ever carry last. So what's the tribal triggering all bout?

Who see how his handsome face turned on the refusal chei u go fear fear.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
You know what happens to OBJ happens to GEJ too.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by leuelliot(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2010
babaearly:

You know what happens to OBJ happens to GEJ too.

says who?
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Dotman01(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2010
I dnt believe he was beggin security peeps, cos he would av knwn dey couldnt do anyfin to it. . . . .He only waited for dat 15mins for them to call their boss
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by klas(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2010
The Security Chief reportedly begged his lieutenants to allow him get a day’s Visitor's Pass for Chief Obasanjo to enable him see whoever he wanted to visit within the United Nations building, though he told the former Army General that none of his aides would be allowed to go into the building with him.

Why are people taking this thrash north-based newspaper called Leadership so serious or is it because it decided to use obj for this junk reporting. It is apparently in love with the word 'beg'. It even reported that  the security chief begged his surbordinates. Can that happen in security service setting? the report said earlier that the security men told him that his tenure as un envoy had expired yet later it reported that it was the security chief that identified obj to them? What a contradiction. By the way, what was the unidentified reporter doing at the un gate for the whole of 15 or so minutes without being accosted by the security men or were all of them engaged in the fabled obj blocking?
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Mariory(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
Only on nairaland can an article about a Nigerian ex-president on a trip to the UN become a tribal warfare thread, with an apperance from Becomrich and his eternal google maps. grin
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by ogbongzky(m): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
na_so:

The koko of the matter is that OBJ entered without prior notice of invitation. E easy? The 15 mins delay na just protocol. Make IBB try am if him get liver.

tell them oo,
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Becomrich0: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
I have a friend with united nation. I can get you inside the white house. I have a friend who has all the keys. get what i mean.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Becomrich0: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2010
obong work for me.
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by macjive01: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2010
sorry guys for my typo or "murder of English" was rushing for my "per hour" if u understand wat i mean. Anyway the point being: why on earth would OBJ beg another man to have access into a gathering? begging, possibly in front of other card(IV) carrying distinguished guests. he did it becos he is Yoruba, Yrbs don't find it demeaning to beg. Even a Hausa man, we wud say Aboki, mallam, still wud nt beg his fellow man for such worldly lilliputian and triviality.
apparently it works for them in naija (they beg and get promotions , they beg to get access to every damn interview questions, shell, chevron etc, they even beg to marry) but outside naija ? guys mehn,
Re: Obasanjo Barred From Un Building by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 25, 2010
Becomrich0:

I have a friend with united nation. I can get you inside the white house. I have a friend who has all the keys. get what i mean.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) / Nigeria And Core National Values / Collaboration Is The Key To Fighting meth In Anambra - NOA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.