Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,419 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala (4951 Views)

Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) / (Photo) Ibadan Erupts For Alao Akala / When Ibadan Stood Still For Alao-akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by 9jafreak: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2010
"The greatest trouble with the electorate is nothing but one word - SENTIMENT" ---Segun Emmanuel O.

We need to remind people that the most important organ in the polling booth is neither your HEART nor your HAND, hey, it's your BRAIN!
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by Rastamann: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2010
There is poverty in the land, o don't blame many people who will go and "stand still" just for a low as N50 for all these visionless and corrupt politicians. What is the shape of infrastructures including roads in Ibdan? Akala thinks that ruling people is by putting "chains" and/or Jewelry on ones hand and leg. Lets wait till next year and see what happens?
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by ollybosieb: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
estinjohn:

I don’t know why you people will never see any good in Akala.

Many of you  who are crucifying Akala are ignorant of his great achievements in Ibadan. Most of you have never been to Ibadan yet you base your judgement on what you see on the internet and newspapers. I don’t know why the press disgust this man
Go you Oyo state today the testimony of Akala’s achievements abound. Good Roads,traffic control system, health care, agriculture etc.
What else do you want

All I know is that the people of Oyo state know what they want and what is good for them. Alaka will definitely come in for another term.  
You people are just sentimental based on the Adedoja ‘s  impeachment saga  . There is no justification for you bad opinion of the man Alao Akala. If you can take time and evaluate this man, s performance  and stop being bias, you will see that Alao Akala has done more good than so many governors in the south west.

Leave Akala alone. He is a man of destiny ,  

You must be a BIGGER FOOL for saying that, show me his achievements in oyo state, all the roads are bad.i live there and i use the roads everyday.

I don't blame you, you must be one of his thugs and you have every right to praise ur godfather,  EPE LO MA PA YIN PO.
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2010
ollybosieb:

You must be a BIGGER FOOL for saying that, show me his achievements in oyo state, all the roads are bad.i live there and i use the roads everyday.

I don't blame you, you must be one of his thugs and you have every right to praise your godfather,  EPE LO MA PA YIN PO.

Hahaha, everybody dey mad at this s.t.u.p.i.d. fool estinjohn  oo, I beg make una all forgive him nah.

He didn't know what he was saying at first, that's why he was talking in a childish way.

Oyaa, where is that estinjohn guy?, come out here and plead to everybody now now?.

wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by revomind(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2010
deols:

I hate it when people talk like this.Go to Ibadan and hear an average person talk and then u'll realise what rubbish u'r spitting. If there are a people in Nigeria who discuss politics over meals and care so much about who's governing them at a time, they are the people of Ibadan. THe only reason there was so much noise over Adedibu is because the whole Ibadan was aware of everything going on in his camp.

The only reason Akala came in as givernor is the same reason Yar'adua was president. So how did the whole of Nigeria allow that

Good response.
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by msaalli(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2010
First thing I checked was what news medium carried this story. Not shocked it's tribune.

Second thing is the incompetent guy did not win an election to start with.
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by Billsmith: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
Only two strong party eyatem will solve this problem. our hands are tired by our corrupt legislators who insist on multiple party ayatem. Jega cannot give us a redible eletion with multiple party sysrem, period.
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by doctorbabs(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
the most stupid Governor in the history of this country. the people of Oyo state should open their eyes and let him scatter their life for another four years. he has money to buy cars as a gift for people but dont have money to pay teachers.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by eros(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2010
The topic is very misleading. Which Ibadan is standing still for this fo.ol He can never win in 2011, God will never allow it and the Ibadan people will never allow it. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by Dotman01(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2010
Princek12:

Alao Akala represents the mentality of the majority of the people of Oyo state and Ibadan--benighted residents who are happy as long as they eat their amala and ewedu soup. How did Oyo residents allow him to be the governor? The entire state should be condemning that fool called Akala, for he has not improved the infrastructure of the state. As a matter of fact, I don't think any Oyo governor has improved the state's infrastructure in the last sixteen years. Amala politics at its finest.
. . . . Imagine someone using a computer typing this, do u think ibadan is a village or wat?. . How did yaradua got into power?. . .dnt be decieved just visit the city.
deols:

Hey, Ibadan is not a brownish town but has a lot of visible brown, rusted roofs brought about by its array of hills.

. . Nobody was standing for any shi.t, ibadan is a very big city if u dont knw, it was only stadium's pitch dat really knew about akala's party. If u check d pix very well u'll see clearly dat there was nobody on the stadium seat. He hired thugs nd one faction of d nurtw, those were d peeps in d stadium. . .
deols:

I hate it when people talk like this.Go to Ibadan and hear an average person talk and then u'll realise what rubbish u'r spitting. If there are a people in Nigeria who discuss politics over meals and care so much about who's governing them at a time, they are the people of Ibadan. THe only reason there was so much noise over Adedibu is because the whole Ibadan was aware of everything going on in his camp.

The only reason Akala came in as givernor is the same reason Yar'adua was president. So how did the whole of Nigeria allow that
God bless u my sista
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by Dotman01(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2010
eros:

The topic is very misleading. Which Ibadan is standing still for this fo.ol He can never win in 2011, God will never allow it and the Ibadan people will never allow it. angry angry angry angry
. . . Abi oooo!!! Dats wat am saying, ibadan didnt stand for anyfin, infact most peeps didnt even knw about d even, and who doesnt knw dat tribune works for d winning party!. . Oloribuku mashanfani, bora bora oshi!
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by safariman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
Akala's achievement:
Kabu kabu for graduates
Latrine for every where
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by roymary: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2010
Akala is a loser! Man wey dey bleach; i wish Ibadan people will grow some balls in their pants and throw the slowpoke out, So wicked! There used to be very small difference between Lagos and Ibadan but not anymore, Ibadan is full of shi-t right now, Its a big shame,
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2010
safariman:

Akala's achievement:
Kabu kabu for graduates
Latrine for every where

grin grin
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by olafolarin(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2010
estinjohn:

I don’t know why you people will never see any good in Akala.

Many of you who are crucifying Akala are ignorant of his great achievements in Ibadan. Most of you have never been to Ibadan yet you base your judgement on what you see on the internet and newspapers. I don’t know why the press disgust this man
Go you Oyo state today the testimony of Akala’s achievements abound. Good Roads,traffic control system, health care, agriculture etc.
What else do you want

All I know is that the people of Oyo state know what they want and what is good for them. Alaka will definitely come in for another term.
You people are just sentimental based on the Adedoja ‘s impeachment saga . There is no justification for you bad opinion of the man Alao Akala. If you can take time and evaluate this man, s performance and stop being bias, you will see that Alao Akala has done more good than so many governors in the south west.

Leave Akala alone. He is a man of destiny ,

Ah Ah Ah ,  Cheeeeeeew, ::: shocked grin Ko ni Daa Fun e and your family(Home and abroad)for that comment.The same Ibadan that went from the seat of Western Parliament and the most Progressive and result-oriented legislature in the region and country at large to it's current thug-ridden,regressive and totally unvisionary state.
Can anyone name one- Just one achievement To Akala's name in his almost 5 year tenure?

Oyo indigenes are very passionate about who rule them and they are very desirous of a progressive and articulate governor in the moold of Fashola as a governor.It is that dire need that no single democratic governor has ruled the rusty state for 2 consecutive terms.Bola Ige was one of the best to rule that state bit he like others before and after him couldn't secure a 2nd term ticket.

2011is a date wiith destiny in Oyo state and the likes of Akala and their Amala politics has No more place in that state politics.
A young,progressive and artculate technocrat will be voted in as governor of Oyo state come 2011.

It'd about time.
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by thameamead(f): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2010
Rastamann:

There is poverty in the land, o don't blame many people who will go and "stand still" just for a low as N50 for all these visionless and corrupt politicians. What is the shape of infrastructures including roads in Ibdan? Akala thinks that ruling people is by putting "chains" and/or Jewelry on ones hand and leg. Lets wait till next year and see what happens?

The only thing he is good out is wasting tax-payers money on weddings for his ugly daughters, two of them got married last year, parties is what our corrupt politicians seem to be good out, same goes to yar'adua whose three daughters got married before heading to HELL. God damm ALAO -AKALA, Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by anonimi: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by misterh(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
What single major acievement has he done in the state?
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by mrkoma2012: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
Amala celebration dats what the difference a bleaching governor has made to his people
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by truly: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
One major achievement of Akala that we are not giving him credit for
He has turned over LAUTECH to FG - that is one "useless venture" he does not have to budget money for
The money saved can no go for an ultra modern bleaching factory

That is why "visionaries" like Olunloyo support him
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by monkeyleg: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2010
PDP at it again, they breed devils and call them governors, I can swear this guys used to be the Chief Agbero in Sapela motor park, but here he is ruling a people
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by deols(f): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2010
Olunloyo is a 'dead' man trying to be relevant. People are supposed to get wiser as they age but he seems the opposite.

BUT please, Who and who are ready to counter Akala in 2011
. I really need to know
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by monkeyleg: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2010
Funny enough this same problem is being played out in Most states. look at Delta, no difference, Ibori and his Brother have stolen the place dry, yet he still wants to come back, and I am not hearing anything about a credible opposition.
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by tunnytox(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2010
There are many credible candidates who want to compete against these criminals but these corrupt politicians have 'killer squads' they'll usually use to eliminate them
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by Pukkah: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
deols:

Olunloyo is a 'dead' man trying to be relevant. People are supposed to get wiser as they age but he seems the opposite.

. I really need to know
deols:

Hey, Ibadan is not a brownish town but has a lot of visible brown, rusted roofs brought about by its array of hills.

deols:

Well done for these comments. You know your onions when it comes to Ibadan. cool
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by Pukkah: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
deols:

. I really need to know

It does seem like Ladoja (though not an inspiring name) is trying to cross to ACN to contest the guber election against Akala (since it looks like he would emerge as the PDP flagbearer).
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by olafolarin(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
Pukkah:

It does seem like Ladoja (though not an inspiring name) is[b] trying to cross to ACN [/b] to contest the guber election against Akala (since it looks like he would emerge as the PDP flagbearer).

There are other aspirants in ACN like Dr Gbenga Adewusi who also lost to Akala in 2007 and Ajimobi.
ladoja decamping to ACN will only boost the ACN camp but he will never be given the ticket.
ACN prefers young,articulate and progressive candidates of which Ladoja is none.
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by azeezengr(m): 3:11am On Sep 27, 2010
Obasanjo is the father of Akala same as the father of Jonathan. Jonathan rented Crowds that's why his brother-Akala do the same but as an ex-police officer(dismissed or ?) he went extra mile by also renting d journalists that reported d news, And remember elections are rigged not won in Nigeria of today and winners are just the smartest in rigging
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by keyiwon(m): 3:39am On Sep 27, 2010
This man is just a huge joke!
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by bisiaet: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2010
What difference has this man made?

Ofcourse he did made a great change afterall he breeded Tokyo and Eleweomo is that not a gtreat change? Ofcourse it is. He made a great change by making Ibadan a breeding ground for political hoodlums, garage boys, animals in human skin, thugeries and so on I really gave him a hand of applause for the change he made. Nonsense!!!!!
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by thameamead(f): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
tunnytox:

There are many credible candidates who want to compete against these criminals but these corrupt politicians have 'killer squads' they'll usually use to eliminate them

nobody is ready to mess about with the Nigerian Taliban- killer squads, what i hate about Nigerian politics is the assassination and executution, it's shocking, there is no need for it, am waiting impatiently for the day Nigeria will have a fair election not a rigged election. i have lost count of the number of good decent politicians and activists that have bn executed and murdered for political gain, I remembe how Bola Ige was murdered, Wow, some people will do anthing to get into power. God bless the suffering people of Nigeria, God bless the poor people of Nigeria, God damn the corrupt politicians.
Re: Ibadan Stands Still For Alao-akala by oloritinu: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
guys on that day of declaration by akala ,i passed along lekan salami stadium at adamasin,,majority of the people there were local women who just wanted to get money to improve their business.though senseless people like olunloyo,kunle hamzat were there oooooooo

shalom!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration / Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) / Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.