Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (ph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (ph (4195 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (ph by seevibes12: 4:08pm On May 17, 2019
US-based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarahshared these saucy photos of herself rocking skinny jeans and a knitted bra top which flashed her underboob.
She wrote: 'Going to my dentist appointment today... wish me luck' Click Here To See The Photos

1 Like

Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (ph by frbona: 4:34pm On May 17, 2019
We will not click!!!

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (ph by ADRIAN88(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2019
LA click LA will not get rich but rather die trying.
Re: See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (ph by LarryBee1k: 5:43pm On May 17, 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House / Have you noticed this irritating attitudes when you try to woo a nigerian girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.