Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. (3795 Views)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 19, 2019
You are not Yoruba . You are a bastard. Ooh you didn’t know right now apart from inter state party opposition in Southwest .. there is no opposition In the national level ambition because it’s all about Yoruba interest. This is beyond APC or PDP or Tinubu sef..this is Yoruba dream!!!! And the only strong man of Yoruba is Tinubu . Just like MKO Abiola .. Okoro buruku. Na Ogun go kill you if you stay in Southwest and still don’t want Southwest presidency . Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati..you drink our water, you live on our land still you beef us...Na Sango go kill Una
sapoyoro:

ayee mi maa baajee...
that's the statement of an immatures idiatt, untypically Yoruba and a frustrated madd man...
how can a normal man utter such nonsensee...your statement described you more than me that you quoted..
I pity APC SW if this is the way you want to sell SW 2023 agenda...you abuse,villify and insult your fellow Yorubas who are not in agreement with you...yet on the other hand you will like them to vote for your candidate in 2023, knowing fully well SW is not a one party region...
undiplomatic people like you will be the start of the failure of 2023 party agenda...
I'm sure you are trained,you just turned out to be another akoogbaa...I pity your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2019
Tinubu's presidential ambition is dead on arrival, a man who hasn't gotten the trust and approval of his party particularly the northern forces in the party, a man who lacked the ability to deliver his party in the SW in previous two general elections.

The fact remains that tinubu has succeeded in exposing the entire southern Nigeria to the north, he has created the disunity between the two major ethnic groups of the south, yes he has or in a great deal helped to further and expand it. The north will continue to capitalize on this to the political detriment of the south. The infamous handiwork of Tinubu's greed and quest to taste federal power.

Only in his dreams will he ever achieve that bogus ambition.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 19, 2019
By the grace of God
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Tinubu's presidential ambition is dead on arrival, a man who hasn't gotten the trust and approval of his party particularly the northern forces in the party, a man who lacked the ability to deliver his party in the SW in previous two general elections.

The fact remains that tinubu has succeeded in exposing the entire southern Nigeria to the north, he has created the disunity between the two major ethnic groups of the south, yes he has or in a great deal helped to further and expand it. The north will continue to capitalize on this to the political detriment of the south. The infamous handiwork of Tinubu's greed and quest to taste federal power.

Yeebos are truly northern slaves

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2019
Tosinayoko:

Yeebos are truly northern slaves
Pathetic! Unimaginably stupid.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by oyatz(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2019
Some funny guys who haven't won even an SUG Election before will be beating their chests on Nairaland that someone can NOT be president.

Do you know anyone who can be president ,or you only know who can not be?

sapoyoro:

some parts of the SW u meant to say.. seeing as despite tinubu' s perceived fame in SW,his party share votes almost equally with the opposition both in 2015 and particularly in 2019..
let's be honest with ourselves bro..tinubu cant be president..
controversial and has a lot of baggages...
and like I pointed to u earlier,his failure will start right from SW.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2019
helinues:

Did he stole your money? They are religious but harboured more hatred than pagan

Did Atiku steal your money??
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by duncun: 3:21pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by dheilaw1(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2019
duncun:
He can be popular in some states in sw, but he will get 0 acceptability dwn se/ss. As it stands he can't devide the north and he will struggle even in sw. His game is over
South east vote is inconsequential
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by dheilaw1(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2019
Oshigun:

My friend sharap !!!! Alway going on about SE/SS. After two elections that delivered a PMB win, despite Buhari having "0 acceptability" in SE/SS, are you lot not now discredited as an irrelevant voting bloc? Politics is about permanent interest and you emotional chest-beaters will never understand that. We Yorubas do.

If Tinubu gets the North on board, with specific political deal brokerage, he will be President and there is nothing you hateful lot can do about this. You made far more noise about Buhari yet could not prevent him becoming President twice when political deal brokerage between the SW and North got everyone in APC behind PMB. You guys are jus dimwits who will never understand Nigerian politics because you are too hateful, emotional and obsessed with individuals rather than ideas. The famous saying below shows Igbo thinking i.e small minds. That is why you are useless at politics.

you gave that foolish guy a decisive blow
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by duncun: 3:58pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by duncun: 4:07pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nyamuriflathead: 4:14pm On May 19, 2019
duncun:
Let me burst your chilled Bobo. Hausas will prefer a liberal igbo president than to que under tinubu who will end up controlling their political class like he's trying to achieve in sw. Tinubu is known for creating crisis and division to achieve his political gain so he will be a bad president to the north and dwn south.
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MyGeneration(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2019
Esseite:
Tinubu cannot be president of this country, it's an own goal if APC fields him... opposition would win before 15 states are even announced.

Although he would help in Unifying the country, because the number of people against him would bring about Unity of purpose.
So u prefer El Rufai over Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MyGeneration(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2019
I am an Igbo man. And I would support youruba Presidency 100percent.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MorufuAtanda: 4:29pm On May 19, 2019
Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu is the next president in 2023. We Yoruba have taken our turn with OBJ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MorufuAtanda: 4:34pm On May 19, 2019
MyGeneration:

So u prefer El Rufai over Tinubu?

The biggest campaigners of Anti-Igbo presidency are yoruba, so why should the East support you when we Yoruba have taken our turn.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MyGeneration(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

The biggest campaigners of Anti-Igbo presidency are yoruba, so why should the East support you when we Yoruba have taken our turn.
You and I know you are not Yoruba.

You and I know what you are saying is a lie.

Forget what you read on social media especially Nairaland, Yoruba's tried for us.

In this 2019 election it was so evident, despite the fact that southwest had nothing to gain from PDP which had an Igbo VP, they still voted 50:50 unlike us who voted 2percent for APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MorufuAtanda: 4:52pm On May 19, 2019
MyGeneration:

You and I know you are not Yoruba.

You and I know what you are saying is a lie.

Forget what you read on social media especially Nairaland, Yoruba's tried for us.

In this 2019 election it was so evident, despite the fact that southwest had nothing to gain from PDP which had an Igbo VP, they still voted 50:50 unlike us who voted 2percent for APC.

My Yoruba brother na lie you dey talk. Even before the advent of social media, we Yoruba have always promoted the 'Ibo cannot be president' idea through our media and newspapers, this is common knowledge.

If a Yoruba contest against an Ibo today, our Yoruba propaganda machine will use lies like 'Ibo will break the country', 'he will create Biafra', we will go to the north to pay Alfas to preach against the 'Ibo kafir' in mosques to bring him down.

The Igbos are foresighted, they know this that's why they have made the decision that if the yorubas who were given the opportunity to produce president in 1999 (by the Igbos and north) cannot support an Ibo presidency in the spirit of equity then the north can have it forever. I think I agree with them.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by olril17(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2019
oyatz:
Some funny guys who haven't won even an SUG Election before will be beating their chests on Nairaland that someone can NOT be president.

Do you know anyone who can be president ,or you only know who can not be?

.you should have attack his post..SW is actually not a one party region like he said.
and yes its true there are Yorubas who doesn't like tinubu.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:58pm On May 19, 2019
I want to hear Tinubu himself declare before I talk. Im not going to waste energy bickering with his support group, they are nothing but touts. I dont bicker with touts and garage hooligans.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MyGeneration(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

My Yoruba brother na lie you dey talk. Even before the advent of social media, we Yoruba have always promoted the 'Ibo cannot be president' idea through our media and newspapers, this is common knowledge.

If a Yoruba contest against an Ibo today, our Yoruba propaganda machine will use lies like 'Ibo will break the country', 'he will create Biafra', we will go to the north to pay Alfas to preach against the 'Ibo kafir' in mosques to bring him down.

The Igbos are foresighted, they know this that's why they have made the decision that if the yorubas who were given the opportunity to produce president in 1999 (by the Igbos and north) cannot support an Ibo presidency in the spirit of equity then the north can have it forever. I think I agree with them.

My Igbo brother a real man does not hide his identity when hr speaks.

You and I know if we decide to go in that direction and the Yoruba's decide to pay us back in this coin 100percent na we go loose.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MyGeneration(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2019
Not all Igbo's support Biafra, not all Igbo's hate APC, not all Igbo's hate the Buhari. Its just that we the truth speaking Igbo's are always suppressed because the ladder that will make us climb up to the ladder where we can be heard by all "the majority Igbos" right now have been deceived and are still being deceived.

Nigeria we are the ones suffering it the most. The other probiafran Igbo's are the real ones who are anti APC, they don't give a fvck and are willing to bring everyone down with them.

Don't let us go down with these people on a match to there doom, please save us.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MorufuAtanda: 5:04pm On May 19, 2019
MyGeneration:

My Igbo brother a real man does not hide his identity when hr speaks.

You and I know if we decide to go in that direction and the Yoruba's decide to pay us back in this coin 100percent na we go loose.

Truth is bitter!

Na we Yoruba start the campaign of 'no Ibo will be president'. Ibos are simply paying us back the seed that we sowed which is germinating.

The SS and SE will always vote as one and it pains we Yoruba. grin
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by huptin(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2019
sapoyoro:

my brother,if APC mistakenly present Mr tinubu,their loss will even start from SW...
Tinubu is seen as the face of corruption, far worse than Atiku..
the mere name "tinubu" makes a lot of SWesteners angry.

A lot... Including me
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by chernest2002: 5:09pm On May 19, 2019
I don't have comment.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MyGeneration(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2019
huptin:

A lot... Including me
So u prefer El Rufai over Tinubu that is thr question I keep asking
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by MorufuAtanda: 6:07pm On May 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
Not all Igbo's support Biafra, not all Igbo's hate APC, not all Igbo's hate the Buhari. Its just that we the truth speaking Igbo's are always suppressed because the ladder that will make us climb up to the ladder where we can be heard by all "the majority Igbos" right now have been deceived and are still being deceived.

Nigeria we are the ones suffering it the most. The other probiafran Igbo's are the real ones who are anti APC, they don't give a fvck and are willing to bring everyone down with them.

Don't let us go down with these people on a match to there doom, please save us.
Na lamentations you dey lament so my dear Yoruba brother. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by oyatz(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2019
Very high on senseless emotional rantings as usual but low on logic or common sense.

Tinubu is a Nigerian citizen who like all other Nigerians have the right to join or form ANY Political party of his choice, campaign and support his party's candidate or aspire for ANY elective positions including the Presidency.
How the exercise of all these amount to greed or cause disunity or expose any region to ridicule is what I don't know.

Sponsor , support and campaign for your own candidate or better still join the Presidential race and leave Tinubu to pursue his Political ambitions within the armbit of the law...You can't take away Tinubu's right to contest for the Presidency.

FortuneDeGreat:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by oyatz(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2019
Why not let's wait for 2023 to put this to test through an election.

duncun:
Let me burst your chilled Bobo. Hausas will prefer a liberal igbo president than to que under tinubu who will end up controlling their political class like he's trying to achieve in sw. Tinubu is known for creating crisis and division to achieve his political gain so he will be a bad president to the north and dwn south.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" / Jackson Ude: Where Did Osibanjo's Daughter Earn #800 Mil To Buy This (photo) / This Is Why North Will Never Attack Southerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.