Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. (3792 Views)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by oyatz(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2019
The presidential election is not limited to only one Geo-political region and you don't need every body to like you to win an election.

Even in your own town, there are many people who don't like you and will not vote for you if you contest for ordinary coucillorship.

olril17:
.you should have attack his post..SW is actually not a one party region like he said.
and yes its true there are Yorubas who doesn't like tinubu.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by olril17(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2019
oyatz:
The presidential election is not limited to only one Geo-political region and you don't need every body to like you to win an election.

Even in your own town, there are many people who don't like you and will not vote for you if you contest for ordinary coucillorship.

rather than attacking him,this your explanation look better.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by huptin(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2019
MyGeneration:

So u prefer El Rufai over Tinubu that is thr question I keep asking

Even Okorocha, anybody but Tinubu ni
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by oyatz(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2019
I didn't attack him.

Our democracy will be more developed if we allow many people regardless of their ethnic or Religious backgrounds to participate in our political processes.
However only one candidate can win at a time and whosoever does should be supported by all

olril17:

rather than attacking him,this your explanation look better.
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by oyatz(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2019
This is your choice ,it doesn't mean every body will view it this way, so it's best we test who has the greatest support of the Nigerian citizens through the ballot box but it will be very wrong to say that Tinubu or any candidate should not contest for the Presidency.

Let Okorocha, El-Rufai, Kwankwanso, Osinbajo, Moghalu, Tinubu or even YOU contest for the Presidency.The voters will chose the best

huptin:

Even Okorocha, anybody but Tinubu ni
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2019
Tinubu for president. My goodness!!!
Re: Tinubu... Our Next President 2023. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 19, 2019
sapoyoro:

my brother,if APC mistakenly present Mr tinubu,their loss will even start from SW...
Tinubu is seen as the face of corruption, far worse than Atiku..
the mere name "tinubu" makes a lot of SWesteners angry.

My bro, I am not suggesting the APC will present Tinubu in 2023 or even suggesting he is interested. My opinion is that Tinubu, in a nation where most politicians are very destructive thieves, would deliver progress because of what he has done for Lagos, considering the challenge he faced, that no honest person can deny.

The other point I make is that a Tinubu Presidency, as much as you are against it, will happen if powerful stakeholders and kingmakers endorse it. Did Atiku not buy the PDP ticket with raw dollars? Would you have backed Atiku to win ahead of those in current political office like Saraki, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso? Bro, this is Nigeria. Those who are pragmatic and realistic win always while those who are idealist and emotional lose always. If the forces decide it is Tinubu then it will happen. Was buhari not deemed "unelectable" by many to include even Tinubu and El Rufai? These are the examples that should show clever Nigerians that politics is about permanent interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? / Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS / Jos Stoning: Lawmaker Dies, Scores Injured At APC Rally (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.