Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Do Married People Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Married People Do ? (1255 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Married People Do ? by funloving(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2007
What do married people really do in their marriages I mean, after the wedding ceremony and you are now living permanently together, what do you spend your time doing?

My parents are of the older generation and I have an idea what they were up to. Chasing us about to be upright kidsĀ  grin

What do the modern married couples do at home from day to day ?
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by Free(f): 2:37pm On May 04, 2007
natin

basically jus sit and stir at each other "rolls eyes"
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by stalion(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2007
THEY Bleep their brains out and start a family.
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by dupebaby(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2007
nothin reallly, this is what married people do, :-Xyell, talk, shout, make love, eat, sleep,fight and tell each other i love u every single second, i still don;t understand why we all have 2 marry, u can do without your partner, and it more peaceful grin[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2007
talk, gist, fight, stair, gossip, joke, play, work, fu?k, and all other things you do.
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by otuonye(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2007
try and get married, so you can tell us from your exerience!!!
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by Pain(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2007
U Know What They Do?

They Stay Together. Live[/b]Together

Its Called DIVORCE When They [b]Leave[/b]Together. Which Is the Result of Misplaced Priorities of [b]Living[/b]To[b]Gather
shocked

Dont Quote Me undecided
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by otuonye(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2007
@Pain,

I love this guy. You are very funny!

Jojo
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by Ejiro4ng(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2007
bassically,i think what the married people do,is to talk, gist, raise kids, Bleep, and quarrel, and settle
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by LEVI2ME(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2007
may God help us all epecially thru all those boring thing you all are mentioning.

Maybe there are other thing because if that is all why then do females pressure male to get married

When it is boredom all thru!!!
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by funloving(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2007
Lord Help !! grin Is marriage this boring then why all the pressure and rush to get married.

The girls are looking for husbands. The men are being told they are old enough to get wives and become responsible and now when I ask what they do after the wedding, apart from rearing kids, I hear all those funny things- talk, gist, fight, yell, make love, etc cheesy

Funny enough, apart from rearing kids, most of the other things are what you can do without being married . So why get married ?

I need to hear more interesting things please
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by mazaje(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2007
personally i believe marriage is over rated. a guy or lady can lead a perfectly happy life with out the sterotype that every body must marry at one point in life that believe is a fallacy and has lead so many astray as far as am concerned.
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by Reverend(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2007
There should be no pressure and there is no real reason to get married.

For many females on this forum, marriage is about choosing a dress and having a good old celebration. That is kind of sad. You can do both of those things and save money and heartache without getting married.

Many females on this forum have no other ambition in life. That is also sad.

Marriage is nothing more than a piece of paper and a few memories of an expensive day undecided

If you love somebody and want children with them you do not need to get married. It is not compulsory, even though some religious biggots tell you it is. undecided undecided undecided

Do what you heart tells you and not what others order you to do wink
Re: What Do Married People Do ? by dollyp1cute(f): 11:21am On May 07, 2007
They

Travel
Discover new things
Share experiences
Talk absolute nonsense (yes only them understand their own gibberish) way till the middle of the night
Shout at the same kids (if they have one)
Gbeborun about other people
Attend parties
Dress each other up
Laugh at each other and with each other
Join nairaland together and bicker on the thread to other unsuspecting Nairaland users smiley
Chase each other in the house
Laugh at their shape as it falls apart, sagging boobs and pot belly
Have lots of sex
Play with each other's hair (even the bald one).
Fight with each other
Make up with each other
Go on mission fields.
Invest together
Cry together
Play cat and mouse with each other

Marriage is Friendship on a higher level.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex & Settling Down / Burnt Everything We Shared / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.