Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (68801 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
sanmtiago:
I’m stucked guys,some say all ladies are cheats,some debunk it and say not all! Now I have a girlfriend she doesn’t cheat,that I know but some people still tell me bro no trust woman oh cry

Pray for the best and prepare for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by mubby4real(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
I’m surprised at how guys still fall in love with a Nigerian girl. How
So who are we meant to fall in love with, Ghana girls or Keyan

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin

This happened to my former neighbor whose girlfriend smashed the phone before he could see more incriminating "evidences".

But that was the end of the relationship, well, after a " chop-chop" phase.

What is "chop-chop" phase It is a phase of a relationship where trust and love is broken or gone sour but for one thing the other, the parties still have s3x and eventually break up or doesn't lead to marriage.

The truth is, most men don't take cheating. It is an insult to ego and manhood (which lives ongrin).
What are the incriminating evidences? Is it acts performed by indecent stars.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
I want to assume Ure not cheating on her with 3 different gals yeah?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
loswhite:
is it not better to see and dumb her then move on than to be in fake relationship... useless girls everywhere
dumb?what is dumb her? You and this made in aba English. grin grin

Tohyorsih come and see your landlord pikin o
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by lomprico(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
Let me guess, you bought the phone for her right?

And if you did not, allow me to inform you that one of the other guys did. smiley
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Butoneday2(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
Both of them are stu.pid and premature?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by bluebay(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
pick a white chalk, Mark the spot she smashed the phone then grab her.. Shey you use to watch WWE smack down and you know that Under Taker REST IN PEACE style? .. Make sure her head lands on the Marked spot..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by cluewebhost(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2019
Is the brand of the phone Nasco?
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Kingjames(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2019
cassyrooy:
Which publication put the female population at 5.6bi and male 1bi?
According to the United nations first quarter Demography report for 2019,the World population has hit 7.8billion but guess what?There is a'situation' that advises women to be humble.
According to the report,women now account for twice the number of men as they are now 5.6 billion while men are 2.2billion.
The report has advised women to be careful in showing attitudes to any man because out of the 2.2 billion men,1 billion are married already,130,000 are in prison and 20,000 are mentally ill.
That means the World has only 1 Billion men available for Marriage and out of the 1 billion
50 percent are jobless
3 percent are gay
5 percent are Catholic priests
10 percent are your relatives 35 percent are above 66 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by sleepking(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
Davash222:
some Nigerian girls/women are worthy to be in love with, they are just scarce these days...
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by CandidNotes: 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
You will be shocked when you date women from other parts of the world!!! Is it Ghanaians you trust or Togolese? Or Cameroonian women? Or Caribbean women or even whites?!? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Davash222:
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 20, 2019
Something bigger than mere cheating is on that phone or probably she cheated with someone familiar to both parties.

I dread women more than war front.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2019
she sacrificed her phone for the relationship. Give her one more chance
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2019
Kingjames:
According to the United nations first quarter Demography report for 2019,the World population has hit 7.8billion but guess what?There is a'situation' that advises women to be humble.
According to the report,women now account for twice the number of men as they are now 5.6 billion while men are 2.2billion.
The report has advised women to be careful in showing attitudes to any man because out of the 2.2 billion men,1 billion are married already,130,000 are in prison and 20,000 are mentally ill.
That means the World has only 1 Billion men available for Marriage and out of the 1 billion
50 percent are jobless
3 percent are gay
5 percent are Catholic priests
10 percent are your relatives 35 percent are above 66 years
Oshe researcher. grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Kingjames(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2019
post=78563904:

Lol cheesy, which girls make dem come dey fall in love with na, Gambian girls?!

After the DEVIL, fear 'some' women!
in as much we trying to figure out the chart with woman. and the DEVIL: no one could yet unravel what else they discoursed apart from the jejune "Apple story"
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Damfostopper(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2019
That chidiebere dey find mumu love wey no exist...... after seeing those chats and messages..... im for just increase the intensity of lashing...... as a guy... you have nothing to lose..... wear CD and dug her very well.... I know the oda two guys are digging too.... until your tired...... you leave her......
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by buharitill2023: 7:18pm On May 20, 2019
Follygunners:
OP... You for don transfer the msgs to your cloud or phone. cool

...And what are you confused about? You must be a Big FOOL! Dump the stupid B!tch, abeg! E better to fvck ashawo for N5K compared to these animals you refer to as gfs. angry
those akuna akuna also have serious boyfriends for marriage.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by hinere(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
Hmmm....
For her to smash the phone, then she is guilty.
The innocent have nothing to hide...atall.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Hoodbilonia: 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
If it aint no iphone x ,xs abeg pls smash it back(re re smash it back)
Pieces out the whole screen ma niggi
Chew out the whole sim
Ma niggi
Go rack rack
Rack rack(echo)
A bich wud remain always be a bich
Day or nite
Datz a fact
So guy relax
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
This relationship really meant alot to her. But why on earth will she cheat?

Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion
Ah my glorious days, I find a girl cheating on me is war scatter, I won't even tell you anything at all.. Let's just play, after sometime she will start asking questions like
Do you get this shii?
Is you high?
Where are headed with this?
Did you even love me?
Cos if you say you dey waste my time me sef dey waste your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Wtfork: 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
Buy her another phone and continue with the relationship. Morun
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by diego101(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
I keep saying this , if you are dating a girl and she misbehaves you dont have any reason to shout or feel bad, the only thing you need to do is to withdraw the respect you have for her as your girl and know that she is not worth it ..

If it's me, I will pretend as if nothing happened. Time will come when you will ask me if we are still dating �����...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by sheftyxz(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2019
No evidence..
Case close
Arise!!!!
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by HMarshal(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2019
U culd wait till u catch a guy on top of her if this is not Enuf evidence that she ain't the dating type.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by crowley(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
This relationship really meant alot to her. But why on earth will she cheat?

Don't be confused my brother, Thank your God she ain't your wife. If you've lashed her, you are lucky. If you havn't, then count all your spendings as lost. Move on with your life Their are 5.6 billion after us 1 billion
grin grin i know say una must bring that yeye stat come out. savages grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by rossovu: 7:39pm On May 20, 2019
Community pussy cat grin
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by elknice: 7:39pm On May 20, 2019
*How to Make a Website – Step by Step Guide (Free)*
If you want to do it by yourself, then please continue to follow our step by step guide on how to make a website.

Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps we’ll walk you through in this guide...
https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/how-to-make-a-website-step-by-step-guide-free/
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by crowley(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2019
if na iphone or beta phone, she nor go smash am
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by TheTruthRaw: 7:40pm On May 20, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
Oga you don't av any evidence jare... Just continue d relationship.... You don dey find how to dump d geh now
Keep quiet there.
Re: Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend by Femston: 7:45pm On May 20, 2019
Please don't continue in such relationship because
(1) It shows a trait of cheating which she can't change from but all she could do was to smash her phone and this really shows, aggressiveness.
(2) There's more likelihood she may cheat in future and this may result into grabbing your neck or doing harm to you to conceal her secret

Betterstill brother, pray for God's divine direction and don't do things with your own human understanding alone
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.