Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin (32765 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Tessyama1: 4:41pm On May 20, 2019
Instagram love doctor, Joro Olumofin, has listed 20 reasons why a guy should break up with his girlfriend.

According to him, if your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market.

See list below...

1️⃣If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday - Sunday. (A Full weekend)
2️⃣If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”
3️⃣If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday
4️⃣ If she borrows money from different guys without asking you
5️⃣If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day. .
6️⃣If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income
7️⃣If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.
8️⃣If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”
9️⃣If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re in
�If she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every month
⏸If she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She May be an apprentice soon”
1️⃣2️⃣ If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months
1️⃣3️⃣ If she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends
1️⃣4️⃣ If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds
1️⃣5️⃣ If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.
1️⃣6️⃣ If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”. .
1️⃣7️⃣If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your city
1️⃣8️⃣If she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service
1️⃣9️⃣ If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex.
2️⃣0️⃣ If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes. .
*If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market*

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/20-reasons-why-you-should-break-up-with-your-girlfriend-joro-olumofin.html

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by GOFRONT(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
Which girl are we going to marry then??

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Luminary1(f): 4:54pm On May 20, 2019
Marry a virgin and experience peace of mind.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by SageMK: 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
If your girlfriend is a gold digger or an uncommercialized sex worker, break up with her. That's the message here.

I don't know why he is hiding behind this long post. undecided

79 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Davash222(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2019
Frankly, one doesn’t need to read all these nonsense to know when to break up from an unhealthy relationship.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by obojememe: 7:49pm On May 20, 2019
undecided
who takes joro’s talk serious?

6 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Twenty47(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2019
Las Las we no go cucuma marry be dat naa
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On May 20, 2019
[s]More than half of these reasons make good sense tho.....[/s]

Reading it for the second time.. ALL THE 20 REASONS ACTUALLY are ACTUALLY ON POINT and TRUE!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by IvarTheTerrible: 7:50pm On May 20, 2019
tongue
Why people choose to believe Joro's stories over my own real life accounts, i just can't explain! grin

Thank God this is just advice not those silly concocted tales cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Babiboy: 7:50pm On May 20, 2019
grin singles gang gather here

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by wunmi590(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2019
undecided

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Oovi5(f): 7:51pm On May 20, 2019
Pheew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by noble71(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2019
grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 20, 2019
Lmao. Joro has come with his wahala
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by henryadex(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
All those qualities are for oloshos

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by ofalu047(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
I only need one reason - If my girlfriend tells me she takes Joro seriously... I am breaking up with her moronic ass.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Biglittlelois(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2019
Luminary1:

What school of thought told you only virgins gives peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Pavore9: 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
Yawns.....
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by bentwood85(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
let me park here..
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by Randomshotzz(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
Luminary1:

Correct!

But where are they?

I have searched Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc but no luck!

6 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by AntiWailer: 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
This guy
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
Well.. He made sm good points if u ask me. Why shud a decent lady be doing most of that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by tfash96(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2019
Randomshotzz:

Correct!

But where are they?

I have searched Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc but no luck!
sorry u couldn't see any

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin by NobleAngell(f): 8:01pm On May 20, 2019
Very trashy write up. I had to look at his picture for a long time and it's quite unfortunate that such a good looking young man has such mentality. What a pity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / . / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.