Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? (18206 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2010
vanitty:

Yes I believe there is juju and please keep your overbearing attitude to yourself. Why must everyone be wrong and you right, don’t impose your own conviction on others. Yes I believe 100% that there is “juju”, black magic or whatever name you wish to call it

Go and stick your scientific theory where the sun don’t shine, I watched one of the “most brilliant minds” as they call him – Stephen Hawking explain how the world came to be and the whole 3 hours was at best ludicrous in my own opinion. In fact the whole frigging “higher intelligent thinking” documentary was filled with “I think” “lucky”.

Thats because it was lucky, you fool!!

Same scenario if someone had prayed to god every friday to win the lottery Friday years he won the lottery, would you say that god heard his prayers or that he was lucky?

You have t understand that the conditions for human life and this universe is bathed in extreme luck. Or are you going to believe that god made amn blah blah blah, please explain Noahs ark, with that limited gene pool do you really think they populated the whole planet??

rejoice in you ignorance and flagrant stupidity. In terms of minds, lol, i would take hawkings over yours any time.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2010
DonOvero:

You are no worse than the fools saying JUJU exist. If Satanic powers exist then so must Satan.
Well everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. It is not for me to say that they are foolish for having such beliefs.
Again that just proves the point that it is pointless arguing with atheists as they believe in nothing and so cannot begin to comprehend how someone else can believe in something.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
vanitty:

Yes I believe there is juju and please keep your overbearing attitude to yourself.  Why must everyone be wrong and you right, don’t impose your own conviction on others. Yes I believe 100% that there is “juju”, black magic or whatever name you wish to call it

Go and stick your scientific theory  where the sun don’t shine, I watched one of the “most brilliant minds” as they call him  – Stephen Hawking  explain how the world came to be and the whole 3 hours was at best ludicrous in my own opinion. In fact the whole frigging “higher intelligent thinking” documentary was filled with “I think” “lucky”.

[b][/b]
What has been you experience with juju that made you believe it exists, saying it exists based on some fancy story you overheard is not enough.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
vanitty:

Go and stick your scientific theory  where the sun don’t shine, I watched one of the “most brilliant minds” as they call him  – Stephen Hawking  explain how the world came to be and the whole 3 hours was at best ludicrous in my own opinion. In fact the whole frigging “higher intelligent thinking” documentary was filled with “I think” “lucky”.
That is the point. It is not science at all but pure unfounded speculation. Even science itself is all about explaining how things work as opposed to why they exist in the first place.

For example in Einstein's general relativity the force between two objects is deduced as due to the curvature of space-time. But there is no explanation as to why space-time itself is so curved! Or why the speed of light is a constant irrespective of the observer's motion!

In other words the role of science in explaining the universe is strictly limited.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by vanitty: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
Mr Don
You have proclaimed yourself the wise one since all who believes in juju must be fool but yet your postings here say something else. Nothing coherent to say, just rants and insults.

Haba, at least 10 people on here said they saw it happened and you still insist they must all be fools. Could you prove without doubt that they were lying? Don’t scientists and others have better reasoning than you have displayed here, you just don’t dismiss  people’s opinions until you can prove without doubt that it can’t possibly be true. How does one define a total idi0t where you stay?! Donovero

Don’t have the time nor the patient for your likes jare. I always let ignorance pass me by, please keep it-a-moving. You must be a joy to people that actually think you are worth listening to undecided
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by SEFAGO(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2010
That is the point. It is not science at all but pure unfounded speculation. Even science itself is all about explaining how things work as opposed to why they exist in the first place.

For example in Einstein's general relativity the force between two objects is deduced as due to the curvature of space-time. But there is no explanation as to why space-time itself is so curved! Or why the speed of light is a constant irrespective of the observer's motion!

In other words the role of science in explaining the universe is strictly limited.

. . . for now. It takes years of work to discover something and the person who does so is of superior intelligence and tenacity. Explaining all phenomena requires a constant addition of knowledge. Later on some genius at Caltech would discover why space-time is curved and might even refine Einsteins relativity theory which for now has withheld from attacks.

While you are of course still deceiving your self that Juju exists grin. You will not go and find something to contribute to the world lol.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
^Again you are totally missing the point, The issue is not how supposedly brilliant the theorist is but that whatever physical theory he comes up with has to be based on something that is inexplicable. [That is not to say that the theory is wrong or not immensely helpful]
This limitation is so whether the scientist is a Christian or a Devil worshipper.  In essence anybody that attempts to understand the universe from a strictly scientific perspective would inevitably end up being confused and frustrated.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Ranoscky(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2010
tensor777:

In essence anybody that attempts to understand the universe from a strictly scientific perspective would inevitably end up being confused and frustrated.

God bless you my brother, as simple as that !!!

Can you imagine som1 sayin a SCIENTIST can tell how human being were created, but yet they the (scientest) can't even create one? undecided
Scientist are sayin they know how the world was created, but all they do is travel to an unimaginable places tryin to 'DISCOVER' what and how the world was created.
When you bring up a good point for them (atheists) to believe in, rather, they'll label you ignorant, fool etc and ask you to go and visit GOOGLE.
Are they tryin to tell us that the world came to existence through google? Now what i understood from them is that,  they'r faithless in reality and believes in GOOGLE and SCIENTIST b'cos, that's where they get all their deluded facts from. (heaven i need a hug) shocked
I have asked these question before, and what i got in return was insults, and i'll ask it again. . .

Who created all the so-called scientists that you atheists believes in? and who also created the inventor of google? Did they create themselfs? If NO, then how did they come to existence?
How did the first man on earth came to existence? undecided (Don't ever tell me to go and ask that your so called fukkin God (google) sad b'cos, it's som1 that invented that your god (google), so before your god came to existence, who created the first man on earth? undecided (i know they'll stil ask me to go and ask their fukkin god, google). And an atheist came asking sayin who created GOD?. . .Since even the scientist that you atheists believes in CANNOT do their plus & minors tell us how God was created, is that not enough reason to know that there's som1 above all? undecided Even if y'all (atheists) don't believe in him, why not shut the fukk up instead of being silly?

I wonder y som pipu no wan get c'mon sense ! angry
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

How did the first man on earth came to existence? undecided (Don't ever tell me to go and ask that your so called fukkin God (google) sad b'cos, it's som1 that invented that your god (google), so before your god came to existence, who created the first man on earth? undecided (i know they'll stil ask me to go and ask their fukkin god, google). And an atheist came asking sayin who created GOD?. . .Since even the scientist that you atheists believes in CANNOT do their plus & minors tell us how God was created, is that not enough reason to know that there's som1 above all? undecided Even if y'all (atheists) don't believe in him, why not shut the fukk up instead of being silly?
I wonder y som pipu no wan get c'mon sense ! angry
Honestly these issues are not even worthy of discussion. The main problem of the atheists is their stubborn refusal to see the bigger picture. This extreme myopia renders any argument with them futile.
For example it never occurs to them that there is a world beyond the finite, namely the infinite and the infinitesmal. This is despite the fact that modern science is itself based on the key concepts of the infinite and the infinitesmal!
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Ranoscky(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2010
^
It's not worth it at all !!! undecided
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2010
This train has derailed. We are not talking about juju as we know it. We are busy making other points which could be better served under other threads.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^Well a lot of people here have been using this juju controversy to promote their execrable nonsense called atheism. Where do you stand on this matter? undecided

You need to be very careful as to not give the impression that you're not inadverdently promoting atheism with all this your curious obsession with the foibles and tricks of juju practitioners. lipsrsealed Make no mistake there are evil powers and evil satanic agents. lipsrsealed

Pesonally though, I feel this thread has outlived its usefulness and should be locked.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2010
tensor777:

^^Well a lot of people here have been using this juju controversy to promote their execrable nonsense called atheism. Where do you stand on this matter? undecided

You need to be very careful as to not give the impression that you're not inadverdently promoting atheism with all this your curious obsession with the foibles and tricks of juju practitioners. lipsrsealed Make no mistake there are evil powers and evil satanic agents. lipsrsealed

Pesonally though, I feel this thread has outlived its usefulness and should be locked.
I dont know much about atheism, and I have not found any reasons to believe on those evil forces of juju since it have not answered my curious questions. All I see are veiled attempts to conceal human follies and explain them away as the something which we can ask no further questions on, because we have been brought up to believe its a brickwall.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
invisible!:

I dont know much about atheism, and I have not found any reasons to believe on those evil forces of juju since it have not answered my curious questions. All I see are veiled attempts to conceal human follies and explain them away as the something which we can ask no further questions on, because we have been brought up to believe its a brickwall.
That is an very odd answer since atheism is a negation of faith hence you don't need to know anything about it at all.
Secondly you cannot use your own life experience to ascertain the validity or otherwise of voodoo moreso when you may have not had a lot of life experience.
Maybe I can conjecture from your utterances here that your parents are strong Christians and that thus far whilst you are still under their control their prayers have been protecting you from harm. Why not try living independently for a while before coming here to pontificate and cast aspersions on other people's views?
However you don't have to believe in or take any interest in voodoo. One just needs to be aware of the multifarious devices of the devil.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
tensor777:

That is an very odd answer since atheism is a negation of faith hence you don't need to know anything about it at all.
Secondly you cannot use your own life experience to ascertain the validity or otherwise of voodoo moreso when you may have not had a lot of life experience.
Maybe I can conjecture from your utterances here that your parents are strong Christians and that thus far whilst you are still under their control their prayers have been protecting you from harm. Why not try living independently for a while before coming here to pontificate and cast aspersions on other people's views?
However you don't have to believe in or take any interest in voodoo. One just needs to be aware of the multifarious devices of the devil.

Its been so long since I laughed this hard, me, still living under my parents control? ROTFLMAO!!!! Thats 20 years ago since I started feeding my parents. On one count though, you are correct. My mum is a strong christian (top female elder in a church) and I believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I do need evidence to believe the tricks of people who tell me they can turn red to white, but only verbally. Show me the proof of juju and stop dancing around words. On an atheist thread, talk atheism and if you want to talk faith then visit the religion thread. This is the culture section so lets keep the gist restricted to juju and its existece. Thank you.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
^^Well I don't know  you as such, but I was correct in surmising that you do indeed have a strong christian family background and the protection and benefits of this circumstance have, perhaps unknown to you, shaped your world view.  In essence you have been discussing things like juju as they affect you personally as opposed to a more generic approach which would be a more balanced and logical position to take on a topic like this.

As for you claiming that you believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ what exactly does that mean?? The point is you're either a Christian or not a Christian and if the former you have to take the whole Holy Bible as the written word of God. That is the old testament, the gospel, and the epistles
You cannot and should not cherry pick your scriptures.

In fact your attempt to separate juju from satanism is laughable and highly ludicrous  as in reality juju is the glove of the destructive fist of satanism.
The point is that you cannot deny the existence of satan and satanic practices like voodoo without denying the existance God Himself which makes you an atheist. embarassed

You can be hung up on terminology or semantics if you like, but it is very unwise and misguided to attempt to separate voodoo from satanism. Here is what the bible says:-
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities, against the rulers of darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12)
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
@ tensor 777, at no point did I say I believe in only one portion of the bible. The bible is one and the same and you cannot seperate them.
Back to our koko, your quotation from Ephesians is correct, the only place you will have problem is trying to prove that principaities and power includes juju. Or that spiritual wickednesses in higher places is not the one practised by pedophile clergymen or crooked General overseers diping their hands in the till. Their positions are both high and their acts are wicked and a sabotage on spirituality.
Then again, you will come back and tell me a satan tempted Jesus. And even quote some passages to support that. Well, those bible days are days when God talked to his people directly and satan had not been cast into the abyss, locked out by Jesus.
God exists, and he is quietly watching all our actions. Including those who try to sentence their brethren into a life of fear. Always looking over their shoulder for an imaginary devil who can come and kill them. The ignorant practice of our illiterate ancestors has become a tool in the hands of those seeking to cause fear. They have now succesfully replaced those 'principalities and power' with juju. All those powers are powerless. Show me what you have used your principalities to achieve!
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by DonOvero: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
tensor777:

I have given up on Tensor. he uses big words to attempt to show all he knows what he is talking about. His comments above though prompted me to comment. "pontification, aspersion on other peoples views" LOL, I hope he sees the irony.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
invisible!:

@ tensor 777, at no point did I say I believe in only one portion of the bible. The bible is one and the same and you cannot seperate them.

God exists, and he is quietly watching all our actions. Including those who try to sentence their brethren into a life of fear. Always looking over their shoulder for an imaginary devil who can come and kill them. The ignorant practice of our illiterate ancestors has become a tool in the hands of those seeking to cause fear. They have now succesfully replaced those 'principalities and power' with juju. All those powers are powerless. Show me what you have used your principalities to achieve!
Well the bible itself has a couple of things to say about Satan. The first one refers to the current activities of Satan
Be sober, be vigilant for your adversarythe devil,as a roaring lion, walketh about ,seeking whom he may devour.(1Peter5 verse8)
The next one is wholly prophetic and refers to the time when he would indeed be cast into the abyss by an angel-just one angel mind you
And I saw an angel come down from heaven,having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on Satan and bound him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:1,2)
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by invisible2(m): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2010
tensor777:

Well the bible itself has a couple of things to say about Satan. The first one refers to the current activities of Satan
Be sober, be vigilant for your adversarythe devil,as a roaring lion, walketh about ,seeking whom he may devour.(1Peter5 verse8)
The next one is wholly prophetic and refers to the time when he would indeed be cast into the abyss by an angel-just one angel mind you
And I saw an angel come down from heaven,having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on Satan and bound him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:1,2)

I have never faulted your quotations, just the way it relates to our topic of discussion, in the first quotation, the devil is roaring all over the world and looking for who to devour, how can we prove its juju that brings the satan and not our fellow man, acting out our hatred on each other. Dont tell me the devil allows them to sin, have you ever seen a devil before?

In the second quote, seems like a revealation of things that will happen after you die, I dont think dead men have anything to fear from juju. It wont matter anymore as the only thing the bible say is next is jugement.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Wumine(f): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Haunted house!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Log out
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Ranoscky(m): 3:03am On Oct 18, 2010
^^

grin grin grin

Na real haunted house my sista !!! grin
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by SoulTravel: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2011
To all the ignorants saying Juju and other spiritual powers doesnt exist. Send me your full name and address and give me 3 nights

With your permission, I will leave several marks you will never forget
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by ifyalways(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
SoulTravel:

To all the ignorants saying Juju and other spiritual powers doesnt exist. Send me your full name and address and give me 3 nights

Mu he he.
Your Juju should be able to provide you all the information you need . . . grin
Bulls + shyte. cool
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by slyopez(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2011
SoulTravel:

Name: Jesus Christ Address: Holy ghost fire by blood of jesus. Try am make thunder paya u.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by mayowa07: 7:02pm On May 10, 2011
I have a degree in Psychology(specialist parapsychology) a degree in Law and I work in Finance.

@Donovero-WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL, WHAT YOU ACQUIRED(EARTHLY KNOWLEDGE) CANT FAIL YOU? NOW DATS NUMBER 1.

WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL THE KNOWLEDGE YOU ACQUIRED YOU WERENT BRAIN WASHED, JST AS YOU THOUGHT THE CHRISTAINS WERE BRAIN WASHED? NUMBER 2

HAVE YOU HAD A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH CHRIST JESUS OR WITH GOD?

THE NATURE YOU SEE TODAY IS OF WHOMS CREATION? CAN YOU CREATED A HUMAN BEING? OR EVEN AN ANIMAL AND MAKE IT LIVE?

DO YOU HOPE? OR HAVE FAITH?

YOU SAY IF THERE IS A GOD WHY WLD BAD THINGS HAPPEN IN THE WORLD? A CIGARETTE SMOKER WHO ENDS UP HAVING CANCER IS DAT GOD'S FAULT? A YOUNG TEENGER WHO GOES INTO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE AND BECOMES PREGNANT GOES FOR ABORTION AND DIES. IS GOD TO BE BLAMED OR A DRUNK WHO ENDS UP HAVING LIVER PROBLEMS IS GOD TO BE BLAMED FOR DAT?

EITHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT. GOD IS GOD AND UNCHANGEABLE. GOD PAID TOO MUCH OF A PRICE SACRIFICING HIS ONLY SON FOR THE REMISSION OF OUR SINS TO PULL AN ARGUMENT WITH YOU ON BEING REAL OR NOT. DO U REALISE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN THE UK WITH ACQUIRED WEALTH AND KNOWLEDGE WITH NO PEACE OF MIND AND FEELS HOPELESS WANTING TO COMMIT SUCCIDE? A LADY WLD SAY HER INNOCENT CHILD DIED AND FOR DAT WHY DIDNT GOD SAVE HER CHILD WEN THE SINS OF THE FORE FATHERS ARE VISITED UPON THE 3 TO 4 GENEARATION PPL TEND TO FORGET DAT ONLY HE DAT DWELLS IN THE SHELTER OF THE MOST HIGH SHALLL ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFOR YOU INFORMATION, WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE ON EARTHxxxxxxxxxxxxx GOD IS REAL AND I DONT GIVE A HOOT WHAT ANYONE HAS TO OFFER MI THAN THAT. ENJOY YOUR PSHCOLOGY LIFE AND LET MI ENJOY MY GODLY LIFE COS IT HAS KEPT ME SAFE, BUILT MI A GREAT FUTURE, ESTABLISHED MI, EXPOSED EVERY EVIL MY WAY, IT HAS GIVEN ME SOUND SLEEP, GOOD HEALTH AND MOST OF ALL CONTENT AND NOT CHASING SHADOWS AND DAT GOD I WLD REMAIN FAITHFUL TOO. GOOD DAY!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by kandiikane(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2011
@Mayowa07, to your questions it is because of free will.

@OP, well I am a witch but I have stopped the necessary requirements it involves because I found God. smiley
Well when I use to practice witch craft(Note that juju and witchcraft are different things but I came across both). We were just normal, it is like a religion/way of life. I was a good witch though I do turn into animals or other humans but I do not physically change but create an illusion to a non-witch. I did not contact the underworld like most people will think or performed evil against humanity. I did know some people who have committed crimes on non-witches which is illegal in the witch world and they do pay for it. Yes we have a "law" and law enforcers. It is not so bad as made it out to be. Juju is usually performed by non-witches. I can still perform and do what I use to do but I found God.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by SEFAGO(m): 12:05am On May 11, 2011
@mayowa07, you know you dont need to list degrees to prove a point.

Even more disturbing as a lawyer is that I expected you to learn the basic rule of building an arguments:

you should not argue based on false premises and presumptions

WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL THE KNOWLEDGE YOU ACQUIRED YOU WERENT BRAIN WASHED, JST AS YOU THOUGHT THE CHRISTAINS WERE BRAIN WASHED? NUMBER 2

HAVE YOU HAD A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH CHRIST JESUS OR WITH GOD?

False Presumption: You haven't proved if God exists yet.

YOU SAY IF THERE IS A GOD WHY WLD BAD THINGS HAPPEN IN THE WORLD?Huh A CIGARETTE SMOKER WHO ENDS UP HAVING CANCER IS DAT GOD'S FAULT? A YOUNG TEENGER WHO GOES INTO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE AND BECOMES PREGNANT GOES FOR ABORTION AND DIES. IS GOD TO BE BLAMED OR A DRUNK WHO ENDS UP HAVING LIVER PROBLEMS IS GOD TO BE BLAMED FOR DAT?

I think he was talking about a benevolent God. Like if God was benevolent with infinite mercy why should there be so much suffering in this world. Also you have made statements based on false presumption lawya lawya  grin

If God is benevolent, why is our physiology susceptible to these? how did all these vices come to be?

EITHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT. GOD IS GOD AND UNCHANGEABLE. GOD PAID TOO MUCH OF A PRICE SACRIFICING HIS ONLY SON FOR THE REMISSION OF OUR SINS TO PULL AN ARGUMENT WITH YOU ON BEING REAL OR NOT. DO U REALISE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN THE UK WITH ACQUIRED WEALTH AND KNOWLEDGE WITH NO PEACE OF MIND AND FEELS HOPELESS WANTING TO COMMIT

False Premise. You haven't even proved if God as you describe him exists yet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFOR YOU INFORMATION, WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE ON EARTHxxxxxxxxxxxxx GOD IS REAL AND I DONT GIVE A HOOT WHAT ANYONE HAS TO OFFER MI THAN THAT. ENJOY YOUR PSHCOLOGY LIFE AND LET MI ENJOY MY GODLY LIFE COS IT HAS KEPT ME SAFE, BUILT MI A GREAT FUTURE, ESTABLISHED MI, EXPOSED EVERY EVIL MY WAY, IT HAS GIVEN ME SOUND SLEEP, GOOD HEALTH AND MOST OF ALL CONTENT AND NOT CHASING SHADOWS AND DAT GOD I WLD REMAIN FAITHFUL TOO. GOOD DAY!!!!

More and more false presumptions and premises. Lots of people live valuable lives without being religious. An Ungodly man could make a similar statement.

This should be used as a case study in law programs for "how not to argue if you are a lawyer"
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by lepasharon(f): 1:13am On May 11, 2011
:-x
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by vivaladiva(f): 1:13am On May 13, 2011
donovero-----------plssssssssssss can i be ur friend-----
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by lepasharon(f): 6:30pm On May 16, 2011
does ov u doubting thomases in d house open your eyes because dere is wicked ness in high places do nt be deceived cover your self with d blood of Jesus ,  c what dey did 2 dis little boy in England,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12887775
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by GODSON2009(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2011
@poster and other doubting thomas

i have seen a real incident of jazz at work,and this was while i was in higher institution in nigeria, i had a car in school and on this ocassion two rival cults started their wahala the day after being a saturday over night one guy i knew was attacked and shot multiple times i was going back home the next day and they came to call me to help drop the guy off at his house.
i saw with my own eyes the impression of bullets that did not penetrate and the faint lines of matchete cuts that didnt penetrate, the guy was groaning in pains but there was absolutely no blood this was not nollywood i saw it with my own eyes and the guy confirmed it.

second one i have seen happened in my own house in nigeria, my dad employs about 5 o.p.c old men to guard the compound and on one ocassion their leader put this amulet on a plain plank of wood and shot it a couple of times and there want a single mark on the smooth wood, again i saw it with my own eyes,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igboukwu Art In Comparison To Ife Art - Taught By Exotic / Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba / What Is English Name For "obokun" Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.