Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� (2120 Views)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Relationship Just Ended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Precious007(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2019
It wasn't just a break up,it was more of a divorce��.9years relationship ended at exactly10:30 pm 22may2019. it won't be my end sha�&it won't be easy for me neither�when I say I hate waist beed and chains yes I do it with passion��I wish You best of luck in all Ur doing�. Chioma.
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by izaray(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2019
Precious007:
It wasn't just a break up,it was more of a divorce��.9years relationship ended at exactly10:30 pm 22may2019. it won't be my end sha�&it won't be easy for me neither�when I say I hate waist beed and chains yes I do it with passion��I wish You best of luck in all Ur doing�. Chioma.
Was she not using all those things you mentioned before you met her

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by ojun50(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2019
Some market are like dat

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by ValCon888: 12:29pm On May 23, 2019
So you just realised you hated waist beads and chains after knacking her for 9 years straight abi?

3 Likes

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Deepfeel(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2019
Dated for 9 yrs? Oga just say you are tired of the relationship and used waist beads as an excuse, I know your type angry

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Biglittlelois(f): 1:35pm On May 23, 2019
You wanted to leave cos you were tired of the unsanctioned marriage, using waist beads as a stupid excuse, your next relationship will be hellish for you, it's not a curse, it's a prayer.

6 Likes

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 23, 2019
Issorite
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Easybela(f): 1:41pm On May 23, 2019
undecided hiaaaaa, oga, did u just realise the waist beads after 9years ,I don't want to judge based on this short info,there is more to this story.
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:
You wanted to leave cos you were tired of the unsanctioned marriage, using waist beads as a stupid excuse, your next relationship will be hellish for you, it's not a curse, it's a prayer.

you too deserved the same prayer if you have ended a relationship with someone before

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Biglittlelois(f): 1:49pm On May 23, 2019
Theglobalman:

you too deserved the same prayer if you have ended a relationship with someone before

No I don't, why? Cos I've never been in a 9 year relationship with no head way, then decide to end it cos....let's see...in a guy's case.....end it cos he wears earrings, something he has been wearing for 9 years, do you get the logic now?

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by dkidd: 2:16pm On May 23, 2019
Precious007:
It wasn't just a break up,it was more of a divorce��.9years relationship ended at exactly 10:30 pm 22may2019 . it won't be my end sha�&it won't be easy for me neither�when I say I hate waist beed and chains yes I do it with passion��I wish You best of luck in all Ur doing�. Chioma.

Guy e go hard u oo... u even had the time to note the time sad

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Bluehill1051: 2:34pm On May 23, 2019
OP you are very very senseless!
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:51pm On May 23, 2019
Did she just start using waist beads and chains? undecided undecided undecided
Precious007:
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by leksite120(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2019
pls wats d essence of d FTC, will die give someone money ?
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Easybela(f): 3:08pm On May 23, 2019
Yea, "die" will not only give the person money, their partner "death" will also offer the person job.
leksite120:
pls wats d essence of d FTC, will die give someone money ?
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by phelonrays: 3:21pm On May 23, 2019
Easybela:
Yea, "die" will not only give the person money, their partner "death" will also offer the person job.
una fight before?? why you com brutalise the guy like that, ehn?? cheesycheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Lordknowz: 3:40pm On May 23, 2019
cool
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On May 23, 2019
Eya, poor OP.
I feel for you.
This reminds me of when my grand father divorced one of his wives from thirty years of marriage for wearing waist beads.
When they say men mean what they want these women never believe.
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by eobianke(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2019
I am a recent graduate waiting for NYSC which might come up probably in November. Please guyz if there is any one who has any opportunity legally which I can do temporally to make a living please help. I have OND In chemical Engineering and just rounded up my B Eng in same chemical Engineering. Am currently staying in Agbor Delta State but am very well ready to mobile anywhere.
Please friends don't ignore
0 7 0 1 7198002.
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Precious007(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2019
izaray:
Was she not using all those things you mentioned before you met her
she don't and she knows I hate them with passion
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Makz: 6:23pm On May 23, 2019
Next Level things...
She's decided to take 'it' to the next level Mr. OP

Precious007:
she don't and she knows I hate them with passion

And she's Chioma? Maybe she has found her way to Davido.

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by Collins4u1(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2019
Precious007:

Of all days, it was on my birthday that you decided to smash each others heart.. It is well
Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by emelda86(f): 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
Wait o!!! U mean

9Years what were u waiting for to propose to her? Babe knew u are wasting more of her time,so she decided to use waist bead and leg chain so that u will not chain her forever.

God!!! Op u are wicked

1 Like

Re: My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� by amajato: 9:36pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm Cursed / Has Red Pill Changed Your View About R/ships? (Red Pill Success Stories) / A Must Read: A Simp And His Money Are Easily Parted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.