Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady (5824 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by destindd(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2019
Smiles
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by kevinhat: 2:39pm On May 25, 2019
Cute dude with swag...I understand
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by kufekpo(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2019
badadvice:
Thread Topic: how i fall in love with this nairaland pretty lady.
Thread content: long unnecessary epistle on meaning, advantages, disadvantages, significance, proven hypothesis, possibilities, moral lesson etc of love.
Attached picture/diagram: picture of a fairly handsome guy with big lower lip.
Conclusion: having read the thread, the following conclusion were arrived at;
1) the main purpose of creating the thread wasnt discussed. That is, the name of the "nairalander pretty lady" was not mentioned neither was she talked about in the content.
2) op is an attention seeking bastard.
3) he is high on some alien weed.
4) no lady sent him any stupid message.
5) a guy sent the message and
6) he's fvcking gay and has fallen inlove with the big-lipped f@ggot who sent him the message and whose picture he uploaded above.

Therefore, the Jury of the Nairaland has concluded that the op has committed perjury in the self- seeking attention thread he has created herein. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by kevinhat: 4:44pm On May 25, 2019
You don become moderator?
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Mcslize: 4:56pm On May 25, 2019
Someone you've never met redefined the quality you are looking for in a lady. It doesn't go that way. What if she doesn't feel the way you feel, how will you feel in that case?

I have always told myself: you can't just see a lady and conclude this is the girl I will marry. It doesn't work that way. There must be a strong mutual connections from both persons before you can even conclude of dating or courting her.

You are simply lusting after her figure and appearance, not really her quality, cuz you are yet to know the kind of girl she is.

Feelings like these, usually result in serious heartbreaks afterwards, cuz she may end up not even feeling your vibe, which may cause you to feel bad.

My advice to you: never show her you love her even if you do. She will surely use your feelings against you to have an upper hand over you if things eventually start playing out.

Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Mcslize: 5:15pm On May 25, 2019
mcjohny:
Nawa ooh is this one. lols what is love?. what do you know about love maybe you ask wrong people start from your parents so they tell you that you don't go around loving anybody that looks appealing to your eyes oga. love does not just appear, it is gradually built and very difficult to break. I have misplaced love for lust many times but have come back to learn what I refused to study.

Exactly. People mistake lust for love. A guy will see a lady for the first time and conclude, damn this is the girl I will marry; just like that. Do things really work that way? Will I just see a lady and say she is the one for me without even getting to know her kind of person, her personalities, attitudes , manners and the like?

It baffles me a lot. I have always said, if there is no mutual connections and personal investment on each other , never think of marriage with such person. Both must be able to invest in each other emotionally, materially and even spiritually.

A relationship where only one person is the one putting in effort and doing everything, calling, texting, spending without the other doing same to you in return is nothing but a parasitic relationship filled with personal selfishness, and the man will even still go ahead and say that's the lady he will marry. If a girl doesn't invest in a man emotionally and materially, I see no reason why such a man should conclude that he will marry such a lady.

This applies to both sex.

1 Like

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by Anijay1212(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
badadvice:
Thread Topic: how i fall in love with this nairaland pretty lady.
Thread content: long unnecessary epistle on meaning, advantages, disadvantages, significance, proven hypothesis, possibilities, moral lesson etc of love.
Attached picture/diagram: picture of a fairly handsome guy with big lower lip.
Conclusion: having read the thread, the following conclusion were arrived at;
1) the main purpose of creating the thread wasnt discussed. That is, the name of the "nairalander pretty lady" was not mentioned neither was she talked about in the content.
2) op is an attention seeking bastard.
3) he is high on some alien weed.
4) no lady sent him any stupid message.
5) a guy sent the message and
6) he's fvcking gay and has fallen inlove with the big-lipped f@ggot who sent him the message and whose picture he uploaded above.
Lol...
I like your no nonsence summary.

1 Like

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by kevinhat: 8:35pm On May 25, 2019
D guy need cane
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by focus7: 10:18pm On May 25, 2019
destindd:
Some say falling in love is the closest we mortals have to magic.

There's no explanation for it, no rationale for it. The idea that two human beings can confidently swear themselves to each other forever is so implausible that we can only chalk it up to other-worldly forces making it possible.

Some say falling in love is just biological, that it's what happens when clusters of pheromones collide and randomly, by the graces of science, connect two people together.

No matter where you land on the romantic/cynic spectrum, it's hard to put love into words, to pinpoint exactly what it feels like when your and your partner's heart and soul and body and mind are all in perfect agreement with each other.

But that sure as hell hasn't stopped us from trying.

Few days ago, in my own personal attempt to do so, I asked people to describe the exact moment they knew they were in love with their partners. The responses were uplifting, hilarious and gave us all a little hope that real, true love is out there.

I like the fact that she sent me a message and I can't get my eyes off her profile picture. I made an approach by replying the gorgeous looking young lady. But, she hasn't reply yet. She is everything. She redefined the qualities I looked for in women.

Her forum name is Lisa....I won't complete it.

Chuckles!!

I know you purposely created this thread so the lady can read so that she can fall mumu for your empty definition of love then after you have chop what you want to chop you clean mouth and forget that she's everything you were looking for but become everything boring and burgling your life.

Falling in love with someone you have never met one on one, you have never spent a moment with her you are infatuating.
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by LisaAnne(f): 11:53am On May 27, 2019
destindd:
Some say falling in love is the closest we mortals have to magic.

There's no explanation for it, no rationale for it. The idea that two human beings can confidently swear themselves to each other forever is so implausible that we can only chalk it up to other-worldly forces making it possible.

Some say falling in love is just biological, that it's what happens when clusters of pheromones collide and randomly, by the graces of science, connect two people together.

No matter where you land on the romantic/cynic spectrum, it's hard to put love into words, to pinpoint exactly what it feels like when your and your partner's heart and soul and body and mind are all in perfect agreement with each other.

But that sure as hell hasn't stopped us from trying.

Few days ago, in my own personal attempt to do so, I asked people to describe the exact moment they knew they were in love with their partners. The responses were uplifting, hilarious and gave us all a little hope that real, true love is out there.

I like the fact that she sent me a message and I can't get my eyes off her profile picture. I made an approach by replying the gorgeous looking young lady. But, she hasn't reply yet. She is everything. She redefined the qualities I looked for in women.

Her forum name is Lisa....I won't complete it.

Chuckles!!

Awww sweet thanks smiley
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:
Asslicking at its finest.

Very soon you will begin to defend her opinion on every thread, fight her online battles and degrade your fellow guys on Nairaland for a hollow crevice you have not seen.

Not necessarily

Any lisa something on this thread is a suspect.

Modified: I see you @LisaAnne.

I am behaving like an agbaya now, I know grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by jaksmillioniar: 12:27pm On May 27, 2019
the first girl I love on internet I later discover she have marry even born baby a girl so beautiful and a gud Cook I wanted to die of pains
Re: How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady by jbblues24(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2019
Let me take a nap... great illustration, anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? / Miss Nairaland: Not Many Breathtaking But Who Should I Vote For? / What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.