Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! (5343 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by myway77: 6:57pm On May 25, 2019
I am 27 years man,i met this european lady mid last year in a social media platform and from there we developed feelings for each other and started dating,being a single mum she had always wanted to be serious with me eventually get married and she want this as soon as possible,tho theres an age gap of about 5 years but we are both actually fine with this ,the crux of the matter is before i met her i was doing fine sexually,last averagely but because of the distance we had to put up with masturbation and have been doing this at least once a day steadily since mid last year but i noticed when i want to have a real intercourse i last just few seconds and even if i manage to keep up my joystick becomes flaccid midway into action,this has frustrated me so much that i don,t have intercourse anymore because of shame ,we've tried to secure a visa for me and have been rejected twice and i've bowed to her pressure of coming to nigeria as i have exhausted all excuses for her not to come,shes coming to nigeria in july .fam is it possible to revive my sexual life before she comes and what is the best way to go about this ? 'when you want to bleep a woman from another country bleep her well because you are representing a whole country' help a bro.

11 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by badadvice(f): 7:01pm On May 25, 2019
Bro you better go and buy tramadol and the likes.
I no wan hear say you disgrace naija o.
Na you dey home bro.
No go fvck up like ajax o.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by MJBOLT: 7:05pm On May 25, 2019
you are about to disgrace yourself not nigeria

28 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by KendrickAyomide: 7:12pm On May 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are about to disgrace yourself not nigeria
hahahaha

8 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2019
Don't disgrace us, find a solution ASAP and give her 2 goals down

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 25, 2019
I bet e don happen to thefacelessman before.. dude is your best bet

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by iTearHerToto: 7:24pm On May 25, 2019
Go buy ITearHerToto handout. Your solution dey insideangry
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2019
myway77:
I am 27 years man,i met this european lady mid last year in a social media platform and from there we developed feelings for each other and started dating,being a single mum she had always wanted to be serious with me eventually get married and she want this as soon as possible,tho theres an age gap of about 5 years but we are both actually fine with this ,the crux of the matter is before i met her i was doing fine sexually,last averagely but because of the distance we had to put up with masturbation and have been doing this at least once a day steadily since mid last year but i noticed when i want to have a real intercourse i last just few seconds and even if i manage to keep up my joystick becomes flaccid midway into action,this has frustrated me so much that i don,t have intercourse anymore because of shame ,we've tried to secure a visa for me and have been rejected twice and i've bowed to her pressure of coming to nigeria as i have exhausted all excuses for her not to come,shes coming to nigeria in july .fam is it possible to revive my sexual life before she comes and what is the best way to go about this ? 'when you want to bleep a woman from another country bleep her well because you are representing a whole country' help a bro.
Masturbation kills penile nerves. Anyways try chewing bitter kola early mornings and washing it down with warm water.
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by hahn(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2019
myway77:

Mix one bottle each of agbara, alomo and action bitters together and drink twice daily till she arrives.

Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by flames007(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2019
badadvice:
Bro you better go and buy tramadol and the likes.
I no wan hear say you disgrace naija o.
Na you dey home bro.
No go fvck up like ajax o.
lolxz.....bad advice grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by donbachi(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2019
All u need is "leaveme leaveme"...just take half bottle....thank me later.
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Mobileowowa: 7:30pm On May 25, 2019
Let him first get over masturbation. Get back on track sexually he can eat water melons fruits or take walnuts drink. If he wants to take a step further get Revive Suppliment drug. Trust me with this recommendation he wouldn't believe himself again. But please I encourage him to stop masturbation. Thanks
NwanyiAwkaetiti q embarassedpost=78716034:
Masturbation kills penile nerves. Anyways try chewing bitter kola early mornings and washing it down with warm water.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Junkie1: 7:39pm On May 25, 2019
THIS IS MY AREA OF SPECIALTY NOW INSTEAD OF FORMING GOOD GUY UP AND DOWN GO GET YOURSELF DRUGS EG TRAMADOL REPHNOL, LEAN I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND CRACK OR METH THEY BRING OUT THE BEAST IN YOU N YOU CAN FVXK FOR HOURS WITHOUT CUMING USE YOUR HEAD NIGGA
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 25, 2019
I will recommend you take one big bottle of "oga Abeg"......thank me later.
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Deepfeel(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2019
What type of relationship is this? Don't you two have anything to discuss daily apart from sex and masturbation, this is a pure act of lust and not love,
Stop this masturbation and discuss more serious issues and plan about the future of you two and your minds won't even go to masturbation , op I hope you are not playing with that white ladies feelings for greencard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by spirul77: 8:01pm On May 25, 2019
wahala, try stop masturbation first and I believe everything will fall in place when you eat a lot of fruits and exercise, just try stop masturbation.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by dxpecial(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2019
illegend what can u advise??
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by CaesarDon(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2019
grin grin

Stop masturbating first

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by KingKayxCee11(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
guy na naija u dey o. na u dey home o.
draw is not allowed

6 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Amuocha: 9:12pm On May 25, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 25, 2019
Are you representing nig. Or you family what do people gain from masturbation self?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:44pm On May 25, 2019
hmmmm....see a doctor
..medical,traditional or witch doctor....you will be okay..even people who masturbates fb10 years self dey alright..you needed your strength back

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 25, 2019
Deepfeel:
What type of relationship is this? Don't you two have anything to discuss daily apart from sex and masturbation, this is a pure act of lust and not love,
Stop this masturbation and discuss more serious issues and plan about the future of you two and your minds won't even go to masturbation , op I hope you are not playing with that white ladies feelings for greencard
if not for the green card, what else again

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2019
better give ur pingolo a rest
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by devilmaycry: 11:25pm On May 25, 2019
the hustle bad gan....las las u go die ontop woman grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
the caffiene in bitter cola will further kill his pingolo.make im let im pingolo rest.d tin is tired from excess wanking.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by adeboi1: 11:27pm On May 25, 2019
myway77:

contact ilegend here on nairaland he can help you
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by adeboi1: 11:28pm On May 25, 2019
@iLegendd someone needs lasticle here
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 25, 2019
Mobileowowa:
Let him first get over masturbation. Get back on track sexually he can eat water melons fruits or take walnuts drink. If he wants to take a step further get Revive Suppliment drug. Trust me with this recommendation he wouldn't believe himself again. But please I encourage him to stop masturbation. Thanks
Nice one
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by kinzation(m): 12:19am On May 26, 2019
Junkie1:
THIS IS MY AREA OF SPECIALTY NOW INSTEAD OF FORMING GOOD GUY UP AND DOWN GO GET YOURSELF DRUGS EG TRAMADOL REPHNOL, LEAN I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND CRACK OR METH THEY BRING OUT THE BEAST IN YOU N YOU CAN FVXK FOR HOURS WITHOUT CUMING USE YOUR HEAD NIGGA
bros abeg state the name of the drugs in full
make i enter pharmacy tomorrow
I get match "tomorrow" please
please
Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by depumpin(m): 1:26am On May 26, 2019
myway77:
wow dis match fit end home under 0.5 as i dey see dis nigga and de match no go last past 45seconds anyway best of luck naija

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! by luminouz(m): 1:34am On May 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmm...u really know stuffs even I dont know on this issue....nice one grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me / What Can I Do To This Feeling? / Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.