Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? (5338 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Ofido(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
On Wedding Day, The Woman And The Man Who Dey Happy Pass? And Why?

Was wondering between a man and a woman, who dey happy pass on their wedding day?

If it's the Man, give your reasons and if it's the Woman let's also know why?.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
MEN? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SMH!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
WOMEN?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SIR YES SIR!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by MMM2(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
women
becos dey did spend any money undecided
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Goldieluks: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
Both,and if the men are not happy,then they shouldn't get married,kapish!
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

cool cool
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by pwiz(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
Ironical Question!
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by cantell(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Na woman dey ask for man hand for marriage abi? Take ya time.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Cuddlemii: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Likely thoughts of couples at a wedding or during the wedding period.

Scene 1

The woman - I am free from societal rantings. Now all my friends would know that I have a head to catch a man. I love him. Even if it does not work out, at least make dem say i don enter am before. OMG they would bow when they see my wedding dress.

The man- Did I do the right thing, chei no more mary, amaka, helen, vivian and rolake. Same food forever, make I smile for the camera before pple go dey decode my thots. Hmm this chief bridesmaid set no be small, damn. God help me to resist.

1 Like

Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Cuddlemii: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
Scene 2

The woman- I am now Mrs Coker, the dynasty of wealth. I must not suffer again in my life just like my parents did. That his bellu wey be like barrel, who dash monkey waist coat but who cares. His mom is coming let me smile.

The man- If not for money shey I go see this beauty marry. Money is good. I am a fulfilled man. I have everything now.

Scene 3

The woman- So if I know lie say I dey pregnant, na over/end be that. Thank God say I sharp sha. After the wedding, I go form mis carriage for the mumu. He is coming, make I form vomit & dizziness for am.

The man- Foolish babe as you sha trap me with belle. Ha I was careless sha, I had pictured my wife to look like Nike Osinowo, only to be blessed with Lepacious Bose. Anyways I want my baby. After that I fit throw am comot or re-marry
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Cuddlemii: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
Scene 4

The woman- I love my hubby so much. He means the world to me. He is practically like a maid. He does everything and ask me to rest. I will make sure he does majority of the house chores. Pedicure, french tips & take a bow hairstyle is sure for me as he would sort his things out.

The man- I hope she takes the impotency result very well. Thats why I have been dancing to her music ever since. Make all my washing no dey in vain.

Scene 5

The woman- My husband is like Adenuga. Na wa oh what a big wedding indeed. As far as the money keep floating and I keep changing cars, who cares about the source. After all pastors don't ask the source of peoples collection

The man- I am in a secret cult & she would never deliver as all our kids must be donated. She never bothered to ask what kind of business I am into.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^ IN MAJORITY OF YOUR MOVIE SCENES, WOMEN WERE MORE HAPPY! cool cool cool
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Ofido(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
This Cuddlemii u be craze person oooooo, Chie, !!!
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by edoyad(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Scene 4

The woman- I love my hubby so much. He means the world to me. He is practically like a maid. He does everything and ask me to rest. I will make sure he does majority of the house chores. Pedicure, french tips & take a bow hairstyle is sure for me as he would sort his things out.

The man- I hope she takes the impotency result very well. Thats why I have been dancing to her music ever since. Make all my washing no dey in vain.

Scene 5

The woman- My husband is like Adenuga. Na wa oh what a big wedding indeed. As far as the money keep floating and I keep changing cars, who cares about the source. After all pastors don't ask the source of peoples collection

The man- I am in a secret cult & she would never deliver as all our kids must be donated. She never bothered to ask what kind of business I am into.

Cuddlemii:

Scene 1

The woman - I am free from societal rantings. Now all my friends would know that I have a head to catch a man. I love him. Even if it does not work out, at least make dem say i don enter am before. OMG they would bow when they see my wedding dress.

The man- Did I do the right thing, chei no more mary, amaka, helen, vivian and rolake. Same food forever, make I smile for the camera before pple go dey decode my thots. Hmm this chief bridesmaid set no be small, damn. God help me to resist.

grin grin @cuddlemi, are you trying to kill me ? grin my stomach .lol
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by claremont(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
@OP: It is definitely the woman, she has finally caught the biggest fish she has been searching for in ages!
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^ But maybe HE has caught his one in a million! cheesy
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Ekiti1: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Scene 1

CUDDLEMIIIIII! Lafta wan kill me.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by kokoye(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ cuddlemii

Nice!!
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Cuddle, Impressive!
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by 190smh: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
when BANK COMES KNOCKING ON THE DOOR FOR THEIR LOAN

Is it the woman they would call out

Men suffers the shiit
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
na womendey happy pass becoz dem no dey spend one kobo for the weddingna we guys go spend money for dowry,na we go feed the woman parents and relatives during the wedding day.na we they shoulder all the financial obligations and all the woman need to do na eat jollof rice,pounded yam and jolly with her friends.how she no happy grin. i no many guys wey don run into debt borrowing huge amount of money for their wedding tongue
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Mynd44: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2011
The woman is the happier cos the guy is worried about how he is goind to pay for all the loans.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
Both are very happy:
Groom: Finally, i can have it when i want and dont have to treat her out, I can finally show her who i am and no more flowers.
Bride: Now i have him where i want him to be.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Goldieluks: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
cantell:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Na woman dey ask for man hand for marriage abi? Take ya time.

sexkillz:

^^^

hissss,like i said earlier on,if you the man is not happy then,DON'T GET MARRIED,shekena!

Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by MrsChima(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
Koyoke called me on his wedding night.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by ronkebp(f): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
on my wedding day, my hubby was happier, don't know why, ?
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Solozzo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Both are very happy:
Groom: Finally, i can have it when i want and dont have to treat her out, I can finally show her who i am and no more flowers.
Bride: Now i have him where i want him to be.

We know say both of dem dey happy, but who happy pass?

I think the bride is happier because  she  feels safe, more respected among women. The man is less happy because of financial responsibilities of the wedding, the strings of marriage and anxiety of money to keep the home after the wedding.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by MrsChima(f): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
I was sleepy on my wedding day.
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by omoekoni(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
The event planner
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
IT"S THE WOMEN!!! END OF QUOTE!!! angry
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by swit2have: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
Both should be happy cos it was suppose to be a mutual agreement in this first place.

@ cuddlemi
u be comedy script writer? loooool smiley
Re: Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? by Jentletom(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
evry1 knws dat d bride is more hapier evn wit joy more dan any1 cos its her day bt d groom knws wat he is goin to face afta d wedin as a family man so he tends nt t b as livly as d bride

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! / Coolest Chris Updates On Big Brother Nigeria 2017 / Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.