Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable (26002 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 26, 2019
saaron:
Let the military keep denying the massacre of soldiers by boko haram, they will soon reap what they sowed.
The rate soldiers are being slaughtered under this govt, its just a matter of time before junior military officers organize a terrible mutiny on high ranking military personnel responsible for their colleagues deaths.

I just hope they push it into a coup & totally eradicated the corrupt political elites as well. With the way soldiers they chop bullets recently, I will not even advice my enemy to join the military

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Nteogwuija(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2019
saaron:
Let the military keep denying the massacre of soldiers by boko haram, they will soon reap what they sowed.
The rate soldiers are being slaughtered under this govt, its just a matter of time before junior military officers organize a terrible mutiny on high ranking military personnel responsible for their colleagues deaths.

Is that even possible? Someone will snitch and you already know what's gonna happen.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by mightyhaze: 9:44pm On May 26, 2019
Give these ppl caliphate and stop wasting our youngmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Brightology2(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2019
Onlinealaba:
A bad time to join the military...the painful tin is Army Hq will refute this news even with glaring evidence and then the soldiers death becomes vain.what a country
this was the major reason I changed my mind towards joining the military even with all the connections I had.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Henri8: 9:49pm On May 26, 2019
Our 100 billion naira is working.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by dannybomb(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2019
post=78747741:
May it never be well with all the politicians that brought this Boko Haram issue to our country to meet all the issues we have on ground before.

May it never be well with anyone that used the money (over 2Billion US Dollars....700 BILLION NAIRA!!) meant to procure ammunitions for our soldiers on the war front to campaign for election sharing it to shady characters all over the nation, making them billionaires and multi-millionaires overnight.

May it never ever be well with all the politicians sponsoring Boko Haram and different kind of terrorism in this nation along with anyone that supports them.

They will all die miserably for all the pains they have brought to this nation, they can never escape it.
We won't mention names this time, let your conscience judge you, wherever you are.

And if this prayers nauseate you, may it never be well with you too, enemies of Nigeria.

RIP to our gallant soldiers.
We will win this war!
which name you wan mention, I know it won't pass atiku and PDP governor's.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by jimi4us: 9:53pm On May 26, 2019
Why is Nigerian army always denying casualties on its side?
Or are our soldiers chuck Noriss?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Pavarottii(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2019
post=78747741:
May it never be well with all the politicians that brought this Boko Haram issue to our country to meet all the issues we have on ground before.

May it never be well with anyone that used the money (over 2Billion US Dollars....700 BILLION NAIRA!!) meant to procure ammunitions for our soldiers on the war front to campaign for election sharing it to shady characters all over the nation, making them billionaires and multi-millionaires overnight.

May it never ever be well with all the politicians sponsoring Boko Haram and different kind of terrorism in this nation along with anyone that supports them.

They will all die miserably for all the pains they have brought to this nation, they can never escape it.
We won't mention names this time, let your conscience judge you, wherever you are.

And if this prayers nauseate you, may it never be well with you too, enemies of Nigeria.

We will win this war!
U harsh ooo... All these prayer for Buhari?
Take it easy...

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by mightyhaze: 9:59pm On May 26, 2019
dannybomb:

which name you wan mention, I know it won't pass atiku and PDP governor's.
why dignify dubious misfits with response...they know what is wrong and right,but dubiosly turn truths on their heads for paltry inducements from godforsaken qtrs

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Emanodimo(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2019
saaron:

The Junior are yet to understand that their life are being played out for politics. First, the corruption among its top officers ought to speak some sense. Incessant attacks on barracks & ambush ought to tell them there's a mole in the army( Top officer makes the decision,since the Junior only follows order) leading to their early grave.

Let the NA roll out recruitment form, the gullible one's will still apply.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Princedapace(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2019
saaron:

The military has been politicalised. It is so unfortunate that our military will get so involved into politics.. That is why the COAS has not been sacked. He is the worse military staff ever I av seen. Nigerian soldiers die anyhow bro. The media hardly report.

There was a time over 50 mobile police officers were reportedly killed. My mom who is a teacher in a federal police school got to know when the kids whose fathers were killed had to be told. I was shocked becus no media house reported it. The news died within the police barracks.

Nigerian leaders are so heartless.. These leaders are blood sucking demons. When I see anyone support them, I weep. I mean, I see hungry and struggling Nigerians show support for these old criminals in power, I weep, especially the current govt is worse than worse. We have lost more soldiers and police men more than any other era aside during the civil war. This is a big shame, yet the military head has not be replaced becus the military has been dragged into ethnic based politics. I dislike apc for one thing: the party has made efcc, police, dss and the military and extended hand to fight anyone who is not in their good books.

It is a shame. A very big shame. Bros, pls if u have a way to leave nigeria, pls do. The worse politicians are northern leaders. They are heartless. All they care is power. Their women are been raped and killed almost every day but what concerns them is power. Northern leaders are south west leaders are so greedy. God will judge all of them.

As for south east and south south leaders, they are the most foolish set of people I av ever seen. All they care is their financial pocket. These men dying are also from southern nigeria. What stops these useless leaders from east and south south and west from refusing to send their sons to fight a politically motivated war in the north. God will punish them..

Personnel of the Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigeria police force who were among the captives disclosed the locations they were captured.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Onlinealaba(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2019
Brightology2:
this was the major reason I changed my mind towards joining the military even with all the connections I had.
Hehheee my junior bro wanna join can u lend me the connections wink
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Brightology2(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2019
Onlinealaba:

Hehheee my junior bro wanna join can u lend me the connections wink
Ogas doesn't help oooooooo except they know you personally.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by olajide8(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2019
Most of the time I no dey like to see your posts bcoz sometimes I feel they are biased but on this, chop knuckle -

post=78747741:

We will win this war!

AMEN AMEN AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by darkelf: 10:11pm On May 26, 2019
Princedapace:

The military has been politicalised. It is so unfortunate that our military will get so involved into politics.. That is why the COAS has not been sacked. He is the worse military staff ever I av seen. Nigerian soldiers die anyhow bro. The media hardly report.

There was a time over 50 mobile police officers were reportedly killed. My mom who is a teacher in a federal police school got to know when the kids whose fathers were killed had to be told. I was shocked becus no media house reported it. The news died within the police barracks.

Nigerian leaders are so heartless.. These leaders are blood sucking demons. When I see anyone support them, I weep. I mean, I see hungry and struggling Nigerians show support for these old criminals in power, I weep, especially the current govt is worse than worse. We have lost more soldiers and police men more than any other era aside during the civil war. This is a big shame, yet the military head has not be replaced becus the military has been dragged into ethnic based politics. I dislike apc for one thing: the party has made efcc, police, dss and the military and extended hand to fight anyone who is not in their good books.

It is a shame. A very big shame. Bros, pls if u have a way to leave nigeria, pls do. The worse politicians are northern leaders. They are heartless. All they care is power. Their women are been raped and killed almost every day but what concerns them is power. Northern leaders are south west leaders are so greedy. God will judge all of them.

As for south east and south south leaders, they are the most foolish set of people I av ever seen. All they care is their financial pocket. These men dying are also from southern nigeria. What stops these useless leaders from east and south south and west from refusing to send their sons to fight a politically motivated war in the north. God will punish them..

Personnel of the Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigeria police force who were among the captives disclosed the locations they were captured.

God bless you soooo much

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Nigeriadondie: 10:12pm On May 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Wheni told you all this morning that the Nigerian army.was lying that I had eye witness accounts some of you doubted me

In fact the soldier told me.that over 30, were killed in this ambush yesterday
Was the attack by Shekau led BH or ISWAP? What is the civilian death? Could the death of the military more than 25? What is known about the death toll of the attackers?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by cool318(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2019
post=78747741:

We will win this war!

You cease to never disappoint
Typical case of leaving the Arrse that Farted and give the Head a Knock.

When the previous govt Hired the Private foreign mercenaries to rescue the Situation, they were making inroads, recording huge success, what happened, were they not Terminated

I really wish you had Brothers, Cousins or Friend in NA who are slaughtered like chicken everyday.
I bet you, your account on Nairaland will be deactivated.

For your information, this govt has recorded the highest casualty figures in NA than the whole of 16 years of PDP.

Nigeria Military is now a Live Burial ground, Who gives commands to halt Operations when soldiers are near to targets.

Who gives information about Locations for easy Ambushes by Terrorists.

Is Burutai the only qualified COAS, why can't new capable hands be tried, no, Ethnicity, Greed, Avarice and People who have sold their Conscience like You

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Onlinealaba(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2019
Brightology2:
Ogas doesn't help oooooooo except they know you personally.
No someone who is ready to help will help u..i applied NDA too got connect from a 3rd party guess what i made the list wink
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On May 26, 2019
olajide8:
Most of the time I no dey like to see your posts bcoz sometimes I feel they are biased but on this, chop knuckle -

AMEN AMEN AMEN
We all cannot be together in the same political dispensation.
We respect your political views, respect ours too.

chop knuckles.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by blackslayer: 10:20pm On May 26, 2019
adecz:

Buhari go finish this country...

THE COUNTRY IS ALREADY FINISHED....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Brightology2(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2019
Onlinealaba:

No someone who is ready to help will help u..i applied NDA too got connect from a 3rd party guess what i made the list wink
congrats bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by nicepoker101(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2019
Fake grin That's what they will say
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by stieyven(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2019
Valleys:
Technically defeated group.
Rip to the dead
Later one mumu will empower them with millions of dollars in the name of Ransom.
Buhari has reduced us to our lowest point.

Modified: may God forgive the man that said an attack on BOKO HARAM is an attack on the north. That man is the chief influencer of the BH boys.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by wink2015(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2019
NORTHERN NIGERIA FORGET NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY AND CALL THE BOKO HARAM SECTS FOR A NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT THROUGH THE UNITED NATION THAT WILL LEAD TO AN AUTONOMOUS STATE TO BE GRANTED TO THE ISLAMIC SECTS.

This road map will usher in peace and economic stability in northern Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Nukilia: 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Wheni told you all this morning that the Nigerian army.was lying that I had eye witness accounts some of you doubted me
In fact the soldier told me.that over 30, were killed in this ambush yesterday

Bros, is this how we will continue to lose our military men to the BH onslaught?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2019
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Someone husband, father, uncle, boyfriend just slaughtered by Boko boys and @ NA keep denying it. Soon NA recruitment will start to recruit another set of idiots to be slaughtered. I weep for my country 9ja. Rip to the dead
It's bad enough that that number of soldiers are getting killed from time to time...
But the most nauseating part is denying their death and 'sacrifice'..for God's sake! At least honor their death! You deny them of a lot in life and still deny them in death? How can I give my life for a country that Will lie about my death to all and sundry? I detest this country's attitude towards life..little wonder patriotism is DEAD in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by nasirujj(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2019
How I wish I can lay my hands on those idiots, although some may say is politics but even so those idiots are killing innocent civilians, soldiers don't make missions they execute them, RIP to the dead your reward is with the Almighty.... Keep the good work. We will get there
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by dunsin125: 11:25pm On May 26, 2019
Brightology2:
same here, the only difference is I don't have any connection but if I have a chance, I would work in a military affiliated institution but not as a combatant
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Solorrman(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2019
Kennitrust:
Hmmm. One of the spoke men of the military was denying this claim, calling it, 'a fake news'.

I'm beginning to fear for my life and the lives of my love ones because, it seems the Muslim leaders we have in this country is empowering the Boko haram boys to weaken the military power so at the end, capturing us the civilians will be easy.

Gradually, this man leading us is paving a way for Islamisation of this country o. Hmmm, we need to watch out o.
If some one forces u to accept Islam that means he is not a Muslim,because Islam forbid force convention,that's the bitter truth u hate to hear. If a Christian group like Biafra killed 10000 men from the north Muslim community i am not fair to blame the whole of Christianity in naija because it's not all Christian's who join Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? / Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / INEC Suspends Results Collation In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.