Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable (26000 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Kennitrust(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2019
dataking:

You are dumb
I know that's what you Muslim are planning, but that will see all of us soaked in blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by saaron(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
Princedapace:

The military has been politicalised. It is so unfortunate that our military will get so involved into politics.. That is why the COAS has not been sacked. He is the worse military staff ever I av seen. Nigerian soldiers die anyhow bro. The media hardly report.

There was a time over 50 mobile police officers were reportedly killed. My mom who is a teacher in a federal police school got to know when the kids whose fathers were killed had to be told. I was shocked becus no media house reported it. The news died within the police barracks.

Nigerian leaders are so heartless.. These leaders are blood sucking demons. When I see anyone support them, I weep. I mean, I see hungry and struggling Nigerians show support for these old criminals in power, I weep, especially the current govt is worse than worse. We have lost more soldiers and police men more than any other era aside during the civil war. This is a big shame, yet the military head has not be replaced becus the military has been dragged into ethnic based politics. I dislike apc for one thing: the party has made efcc, police, dss and the military and extended hand to fight anyone who is not in their good books.

It is a shame. A very big shame. Bros, pls if u have a way to leave nigeria, pls do. The worse politicians are northern leaders. They are heartless. All they care is power. Their women are been raped and killed almost every day but what concerns them is power. Northern leaders are south west leaders are so greedy. God will judge all of them.

As for south east and south south leaders, they are the most foolish set of people I av ever seen. All they care is their financial pocket. These men dying are also from southern nigeria. What stops these useless leaders from east and south south and west from refusing to send their sons to fight a politically motivated war in the north. God will punish them..

Personnel of the Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigeria police force who were among the captives disclosed the locations they were captured.
You said it all. This regime is the worst ever in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by dataking: 9:33pm On May 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
I know that's what you Muslim are planning, but that will see all of us soaked in blood.

Your thoughts will kill you. Idiota

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by Xscape1993(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2019
Are the government and military playing politics with all these attacks and killings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress / Defection: Why Umahi, Deputy May Lose At Appeal Court — Sagay / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.