Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,071 members, 7,852,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Her Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mind (680 Views)

What Do You Think Is On Her Mind? (funny Pics) / Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mind by hollypetex(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
last night my girl ask me a question 4 times and i answerd her 4 times, the question is " do u no me? and my answer was yes 4 all the time she ask the qustion, then she said that if i answer this nxt question 2 my satisfaction that she will be all mine, the question is "tell me what u think that am thinking? pls i need an answer 4 the dead line is this night.
Re: Her Mind by Dsense(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
This is the answer :''I think you re thinking what i am thinking''.So after una don finish everything make u com give me ma commission oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Mind by Templa(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
Answer her another 'Yes',

Yeye
tongue
Re: Her Mind by InkedNerd(f): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
D-sense:

This is the answer :''I think you re thinking what i am thinking''.So after una don finish everything make u com give me ma commission oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Follow D-sense's answer lol grin
Re: Her Mind by Dsense(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Follow D-sense's answer lol grin

@Inked_Nerd,
Na so jare,but u haven't written me over da link i sent to u .
Re: Her Mind by InkedNerd(f): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
D-sense:

@Inked_Nerd,
Na so jare,but u haven't written me over da link i sent to u .

I'll give you a full response after I read and analyze the article wink
Re: Her Mind by Dsense(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'll give you a full response after I read and analyze the article wink

Ok i got it.take ur time.
Re: Her Mind by luap: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
Crazy woman wants you to read her mind.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Ever Gone Back To An Ex You Found Irresistible. / When A Girl Stops Getting Along With U Wat / I Am So Done For! I Have Fallen In Love O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.