Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues (35337 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones / These Three Infinix Devices Will Receive Android 8 Oreo OTA Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

That's about 30k in Naira most people can't still afford it . I think the competition is healthy. That's why I support Chinese product and if you want to rival them you've to bring your products lower. That's good for people who earn less.

Na poverty dey worry you, If you don't support the US then call for Nigeria to start building Her own,

In Nigeria you don't compare Japanese and Chinese product, it's like saying the Japanese should bring their product down because you can't afford it while others can, Why are you comparing Apple with Huawei when you know it's different from Huawei? why not with Samsung and others?
Chinese people buy that Apple phone 100 times than Nigerians, buy Japanese and German product more then Nigerians.
RICH CHINESE PEOPLE DON DON'T EVEN BUY OR USE MADE IN CHINA.

How to know rich people in China is that they tend to use foreign product, if you can afford it they will know you're rich because the government always put high task on non-Chinese product to force the citizens to buy their own product .

So your government is responsible for your poverty, to grow Nigeria you must buy and encourage Nigerian products,

Nigeria government should be fighting to balance their trade with China but they won't do that, and this is why our country will keep being poor and poorer

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

As long as it's favors my interest I support the Chinese. That's what western countries Do. In this case we stand to gain more if Chinese wins. I can't just American products in the Market.

Why don't you support the Koreans too?
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by cutegentility(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2019
This is just an opportunity for Africa to improve
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2019
GeneralPula:

I’ll show you what I’m saying when I find the pictures, but see this,

They are all under the Umbrella ''Christianity''
They listed them in the way called ''Christian denomination''

Eastern Orthodox, Anglican, Roman Catholic, Protestant, etc are all Christians, Just like Muslims have Shitte, Sunni and others

I was from Assembles of God Church(AGC) which is under Pentecostal and is the largest Pentecostal church in the world but it's like it's not the biggest in Nigeria, Pentecostal is also under Protestant.
So Assembles of God church members can also be identified as Protestants, just like they identify as Christians.

I'm now an atheist
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 28, 2019
drakeli:
Understand this. Baptism (Baptist), Methodism (Baptist) and Evangelism (Evangelical or Gospel) are all subgroups of Protestantism . By broad definition, all of them are Christianity. An American that says he is a Christian, ask him which Christian denomination. He will tell you he is one of the above man! Okay? Most Nigerian Christians don’t understand this classification. Most Nigerian Christians don’t understand this classification. If you are from Redeem or Mountain of fire. You are a Protestant by American definition. We are all “protesting” quote and unquote against catholism.

I understood what you meant by 100%
I knew this already when I did some research 2 years ago

It's just the same way have Shia and Sunni Muslims
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2019
Isinweke:

Na poverty dey worry you, If you don't support the US then call for Nigeria to start building Her own,

In Nigeria you don't compare Japanese and Chinese product, it's like saying the Japanese should bring their product down because you can't afford it while others can, Why are you comparing Apple with Huawei when you know it's different from Huawei? why not with Samsung and others?
Chinese people buy that Apple phone 100 times than Nigerians, buy Japanese and German product more then Nigerians.
RICH CHINESE PEOPLE DON DON'T EVEN BUY OR USE MADE IN CHINA.

How to know rich people in China is that they tend to use foreign product, if you can afford it they will know you're rich because the government always put high task on non-Chinese product to force the citizens to buy their own product .

So your government is responsible for your poverty, to grow Nigeria you must buy and encourage US product,

Nigeria government should be fighting to balance their trade with the China but they won't do that, and this is why our country will keep being poor and poorer

How does supporting the United States war with China benefits Nigeria Please explain. Because from my own point of view leaving China to continue their Huawei product will give you options to pick either iPhone or Hawaei... It's necessarily Bourne of of poverty but choice.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Slimpotter(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:
... Flawed all Howaei needs is to increase the inbuilt memory capacity. grin it's becoming shameful that the US is scared of competition they do anything in their power to bring you down. They can just wake up one morning and create what does not exist and put the Blame on you for their selfish interest. I pity people who asslick them and see them as Saints. I dislike the western world with passion. I stand with Howaei. IPhone and Samsung has turned many girls into olosho and some of them are even vomiting money right now all in name of i want to use upgraded phone. I love the Chinese they never let the western world dictate for them or influence their tradition. I love their simple lifestyle. It's in Nigeria we copy and paste and we want to live like the westerners and it's doing us more harm than good.
Don't mind all these western ass kissers we see everyday on nairaland. I also dislike the western world too and alot of underdevelopment world wide can be traced back to their exploitations of these countries.
China though not my country is an example to emulate. They built their country after western exploitation, but jealousy no go allow US, what these people fail to understand is there's no division in the Chinese communist government as the one Trump faces in the country, they'll still stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by GeneralPula: 5:39pm On May 28, 2019
Isinweke:

They are all under the Umbrella ''Christianity''
They listed them in the way called ''Christian denomination''

Eastern Orthodox, Anglican, Roman Catholic, Protestant, etc are all Christians, Just like Muslims have Shitte, Sunni and others

I was from Assembles of God Church(AGC) which is under Pentecostal and is the largest Pentecostal church in the world but it's like it's not the biggest in Nigeria, Pentecostal is also under Protestant.
So Assembles of God church members can also be identified and Protestants just like they identify as Christians.

I'm now an atheist

Okay I get. Thanks!
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

How does supporting the United States war with China benefits Nigeria Please explain. Because from my own point of view leaving China to continue their Huawei product will give you options to pick either iPhone or Hawaei... It's necessarily Bourne of of poverty but choice.

That was a typo, I meant buy and encourage Nigerian product to grow Nigeria.

Be comparing Huawei with Samsung because they use same Operating System which is Android, iphone is iOS.

if Huawei is not there, Samsung will be.

Huawei is not even the only Chinese company that produce phones
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2019
Isinweke:

That was a typo, I meant buy and encourage Nigerian product to grow Nigeria.

Be comparing Huawei with Samsung because they use same Operating System which is Android, iphone is iOS.

if Huawei is not there, Samsung will be.

Huawei is not even the only Chinese company that produce phones

grin grin grin grin grin please leave Nigeria out of this matter our own worse.. Niaja will sell substandard goods with high quality prize. That's the height.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2019
Sterope:
The world renowned pastors in the US are supporting him so there must be something prophetic about him. grin

Thinking about it now, I've always thought Trump's gestures and facial expressions are weird af, but maybe it's the holy spirit speaking through him.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by okusbaba(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2019
drakeli:
Understand this. Baptism (Baptist), Methodism (Baptist) and Evangelism (Evangelical or Gospel) are all subgroups of Protestantism . By broad definition, all of them are Christianity. An American that says he is a Christian, ask him which Christian denomination. He will tell you he is one of the above man! Okay? Most Nigerian Christians don’t understand this classification. Most Nigerian Christians don’t understand this classification. If you are from Redeem or Mountain of fire. You are a Protestant by American definition. We are all “protesting” quote and unquote against catholism.
i love ur comments. u are an intellectual.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tyup(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

MR I know it all. What market do think has favored the Nigerian market? American or Chinese market? And hope you only use Samsung and IPhone and drive Mercedes-Benz and Escalade. If not for China Africans will still be suffering from phone and cars. The American don't have joy,

Now i'll lecture you abit on How America has helped Nigeria and the world at large

firstly, America is the reason why our GDP is this high and the reason why you n I can eat today and still have a lil change in our pocket why is because they were able to singlehandedly build the world market to favour alot different parties

Secondly, The US is the reason why you can always vote out/in any leader of your choice and excesses checkmated

Thirdly, When it comes to global peace the US has hugely contributed in ensuring vast number of the world are less at risk in dispute e.g The joint creation of UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, Red cross e.t.c

Also, talking about Cheaper phones or no cheap phones US has overgrown to make sure they dont only produce standard product they also ensure what sells in their country is Standard. Now i'll ask you. Do you think They use infinix or Tecno in China? the answer is NO they rather use more of Iphones, Huawei, Samsungs and Xiaomi e.t.c and these phones naturally are not cheap over here. So they produce sub-standard products for you and ur here happily praising them instead of you seeing that as a slap on ur face cause what China in light of that thinks about you is that ur poor, ignorant & inexperience that you can't speak against sub-standard products that's why EFCC and other private firm finds it so easy to hack ur phone and G-mail files but you wouldn't know while it takes Gurus to do that on an IPhone

Lastly, talking about cars import, the major car brands in Nigeria are Japanese made cars the likes of Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi e.t.c

China mades are the likes of JAC, Jin bei, Geely and how many of these cars do you see on Nigerian Roads

Moreso, The reason why cars are still this cheap in Nigeria is cause most cars are been imported from the US where it's so easy and cheap to purchase (due to US price regulation) And very very easy to ship to 9ja

So sir if you see nothing good about the US i'll advise you read more, get enlightened or Option 2 Go/Travel to China to live ur life where freedom is caged and stop hating on the US cause obviously they dont care about you either. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
Isinweke:

Yea, Nokia use Windows but they have stopped it recently
Ya and they now use Android os. Even be4 blackberry went down they use Android os as well.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by oonix(f): 8:16pm On May 28, 2019
Dottore:

Every country uses their tech companies for espionage. US is the number one culprit. They use Google, Facebook and others that's why they are apprehensive over China using Huawei for the same purpose
true talk. But most people are just choosing the lesser of the two evils. Chinese are not nice.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2019
tyup:

Now i'll lecture you abit on How America has helped Nigeria and the world at large

firstly, America is the reason why our GDP is this high and the reason why you n I can eat today and still have a lil change in our pocket why is because they were able to singlehandedly build the world market to favour alot different parties

Secondly, The US is the reason why you can always vote out/in any leader of your choice and excesses checkmated

Thirdly, When it comes to global peace the US has hugely contributed in ensuring vast number of the world are less at risk in dispute e.g The joint creation of UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, Red cross e.t.c

Also, talking about Cheaper phones or no cheap phones US has overgrown to make sure they dont only produce standard product they also ensure what sells in their country is Standard. Now i'll ask you. Do you think They use infinix or Tecno in China? the answer is NO they rather use more of Iphones, Huawei, Samsungs and Xiaomi e.t.c and these phones naturally are not cheap over here. So they produce sub-standard products for you and ur here happily praising them instead of you seeing that as a slap on ur face cause what China in light of that thinks about you is that ur poor, ignorant & inexperience that you can't speak against sub-standard products that's why EFCC and other private firm finds it so easy to hack ur phone and G-mail files but you wouldn't know while it takes Gurus to do that on an IPhone

Lastly, talking about cars import, the major car brands in Nigeria are Japanese made cars the likes of Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi e.t.c

China mades are the likes of JAC, Jin bei, Geely and how many of these cars do you see on Nigerian Roads

Moreso, The reason why cars are still this cheap in Nigeria is cause most cars are been imported from the US where it's so easy and cheap to purchase (due to US price regulation) And very very easy to ship to 9ja

So sir if you see nothing good about the US i'll advise you read more, get enlightened or Option 2 Go/Travel to China to live ur life where freedom is caged and stop hating on the US cause obviously they dont care about you either. Good day.

Global peace indeed by invading people's County and causing Chaos like In Libya, Syria, iraq, Afghanistan and the rest. The US are the western world are using United nation and Unesco and a tool of Neo colonialism.. They created ICC and refused to identity with it and pushed other countries to Align with them so they can check make them anytime but cannot be checkmated. All what American those is for their interest and not for anyone whatever they see that doesn't suit them they want the whole world to frown at it too. All they want is absolute dominance counties who don't asslick them are considered as enemies.
Chinese are producing substandard phones that are saving lives and giving people ends meet. I don't care about America too. All I'm interested is suit me. You its not by force to like them. I've a right to choose who I want to support.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tyup(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Global peace indeed by invading people's County and causing Chaos like In Libya, Syria, iraq, Afghanistan and the rest. The US are the western world are using United nation and Unesco and a tool of Neo colonialism.. They created ICC and refused to identity with it and pushed other countries to Align with them so they can check make them anytime but cannot be checkmated. All what American those is for their interest and not for anyone whatever they see that doesn't suit them they want the whole world to frown at it too. All they want is absolute dominance counties who don't asslick them are considered as enemies.
Chinese are producing substandard phones that are saving lives and giving people ends meet. I don't care about America too. All I'm interested is suit me. You its not by force to like them. I've a right to choose who I want to support.

Yeah you've a right to choose who to support that's not a problem

But i'll just need a favour from you at the Bolded above

can you please explain to me us how US invaded Syria, Afghanistan and Libya just to cause chaos Yes i'm listening. Tell me and let me lecture you on what you dont know

I'm waiting
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2019
tyup:

Yeah you've a right to choose who to support that's not a problem

But i'll just need a favour from you at the Bolded above

can you please explain to me us how US invaded Syria, Afghanistan and Libya just to cause chaos Yes i'm listening. Tell me and let me lecture you on what you dont know

I'm waiting

I don't have much time to explain. NATO invaded Libya in front of the whole world Hilary Clinton said it with her own mouth. We came he saw and died. Obama openly admitted it was a wrong move to invade Libya. Where's Libya now today? A country that's was doing much better than some European countries they invaded them because Ghadaffi always oppose them.
But before they did so they brought up flimsy excuses to frame him like they're Saints.

Bush Accused Sadam husien of possessing a Nuclear weapon even without Evidence they invaded Iraq hung him in the ICC. At some point the United States was demanded for oil in exchange for food after they've caused chaos in the land. And American was caught stealing oil from Iraq through the sea while the chaos was going on. No one said anything about it.

In Syria, how can you demand who wins a countries elections and dictates who govern them? AL assad stood for his right that's what caused the War till tomorrow.

The united states interfere in people's business but cry when countries spy on them. Do you know they've tapped Angela Markel phone before? But they wanted to kill themselves because Russia exposed their dirty dealings in their elections.

Before America Invaded these countries the world was a little bit peaceful compared to
Now...

Give me facts if you want to quote me not CNN and BBC said...

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by drakeli: 9:44pm On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

For the global peace part. America is the reason why we have the little global peace as we have it today. Yes it’s little. They are the reason why Islamic terrorists and jihadists have not destroyed you and the world at large.

Even if you are a Muslim. You need to praise America for the little peace you enjoy. Why? Okay right now as I speak. Chinese government is after its own Muslim citizens. Muslims are being rounded up and put in what I would call “concentration camps” in China. These are Chinese citizens o. If China became most powerful country in the world (of course they will never). Imagine what Muslims would face in the hands of China. American war in the Middle East would be child play compare to how China would handle the Middle East and all Muslims there.

Muslims in America enjoy the kind of freedom that they never received in their original Muslim countries where they are from.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2019
LMAO

It must be some holy spirit. grin

lovelygurl:

Thinking about it now, I've always thought Trump's gestures and facial expressions are weird af, but maybe it's the holy spirit speaking through him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

I don't have much time to explain. NATO invaded Libya in front of the whole world Hilary Clinton said it with her own mouth. We came he saw and died. Obama openly admitted it was a wrong move to invade Libya. Where's Libya now today? A country that's was doing much better than some European countries they invaded them because Ghadaffi always oppose them.
But before they did so they brought up flimsy excuses to frame him like they're Saints.

Bush Accused Sadam husien of possessing a Nuclear weapon even without Evidence they invaded Iraq hung him in the ICC. At some point the United States was demanded for oil in exchange for food after they've caused chaos in the land. And American was caught stealing oil from Iraq through the sea while the chaos was going on. No one said anything about it.

In Syria, how can you demand who wins a countries elections and dictates who govern them? AL assad stood for his right that's what caused the War till tomorrow.

The united states interfere in people's business but cry when countries spy on them. Do you know they've tapped Angela Markel phone before? But they wanted to kill themselves because Russia exposed their dirty dealings in their elections.

Before America Invaded these countries the world was a little bit peaceful compared to
Now...

Gadafi was not doing better on his own, it was the same US that made them rich.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by santori: 11:17pm On May 28, 2019
Timekeeper:

If them give you and your family free visa and citizenship, be sincere with God and ur spirit, would you choose being a Chinese chinko citizen or American Yankee citizen... Be sincere with God and ur spirit.. Choose one

I Will chose U.S. for sure
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Timekeeper: 11:40pm On May 28, 2019
santori:

I Will chose U.S. for sure

Even tour children may curse you if they hear say their Papa chose Chinko over Yankee

God bless u for been honest
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 9:09am On May 29, 2019
Absolute majority? Are you high?
drakeli:
You are the number one gullible person. America may be a free country in terms of religion. However, Christianity is still the number one religion practised here in America. Yesterday was national Memorial Day. It was the leader of Billy Graham Christian organization that led the people in opening prayer in Christian way before the national anthem during one of the National event on national tv commemorating Memorial Day yesterday. No rabbi or Imam was allowed to do the same thing.

America is a Christian country politically controlled by the evangelical. Though every citizen is free to do what they like. I’m giving you first hand experience: It may not be described as a Christian country under the constitution. But absolute majority of Americans identify as Christian officially. That doesn’t mean that all of them go to church anyway. But they identify as something
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 9:16am On May 29, 2019
What does China do to Christians?

America is not responsible for the global peace. However, it is definitely responsible for enabling terrorism and it's likes.

(
drakeli:
For the global peace part. America is the reason why we have the little global peace as we have it today. Yes it’s little. They are the reason why Islamic terrorists and jihadists have not destroyed you and the world at large.

Even if you are a Muslim. You need to praise America for the little peace you enjoy. Why? Okay right now as I speak. Chinese government is after its own Muslim citizens. Muslims are being rounded up and put in what I would call “concentration camps” in China. These are Chinese citizens o. If China became most powerful country in the world (of course they will never). Imagine what Muslims would face in the hands of China. American war in the Middle East would be child play compare to how China would handle the Middle East and all Muslims there.

Muslims in America enjoy the kind of freedom that they never received in their original Muslim countries where they are from.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tyup(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2019
anonymous1759:

Now...

Thank God you said NATO and to ur surprise the attack on ghadafi was led by the French forces and all what the US did was to keep mum and gave the go ahead to use US weapons and fleets from their base in East Africa Djibouti to be precise. ......plus the NATO forces were not the ones that killed him they only left him exposed for his people that hated him to kill him. Why would you blame US for that? undecided

As for Iraqi what or how would you treat a man who house and support a terrorist to attack your country that led to the death of over 3000 innocent souls and also threatened the US and it's president several times. It's in Nigeria no life matters but in US even a little dog's life is sacred. So if you'll do same as US president dont blame the US

for Syria unfortunately the person who cares about Assad killing his people (Obama) is outta sit.... Trump doesn't care if Assad is a tyrant or not. I would consider you a comedian if you think US has killed more innocent souls in Syria than Russia
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tyup(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2019
Isinweke:

Gadafi was not doing better on his own, it was the same US that made them rich.

Dont mind anonymous1759 atimes that's why i hate to argue with less informed peeps here

Funny enough the attack was headed by French forces inwhich they did not even kill him his people (Citizen) did

Now if ghadaffi was a good man like these guys think why would his people come out enmass looking for him to kill

leave propaganda ghadaffi was hated by his own people more
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by kinggSamuel(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2019
Let's talk from our own perspective as Africans. The effect of this is that price of phones originating from China and Taiwan will increase like huawei, tecno, etc. I laud China for crashing the price of smartphones. Their phones on average cost a fifth the price of iphones. Imagine if all phones were made by the west. Then Nigerian youths will have to save for 3 years to be able to afford an phone.

Even though the tech is not theirs. They are creating a balance in the world and I like it and u guys should too.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2019
tyup:

Thank God you said NATO and to ur surprise the attack on ghadafi was led by the French forces and all what the US did was to keep mum and gave the go ahead to use US weapons and fleets from their base in East Africa Djibouti to be precise. ......plus the NATO forces were not the ones that killed him they only left him exposed for his people that hated him to kill him. Why would you blame US for that? undecided

As for Iraqi what or how would you treat a man who house and support a terrorist to attack your country that led to the death of over 3000 innocent souls and also threatened the US and it's president several times. It's in Nigeria no life matters but in US even a little dog's life is sacred. So if you'll do same as US president dont blame the US

for Syria unfortunately the person who cares about Assad killing his people (Obama) is outta sit.... Trump doesn't care if Assad is a tyrant or not. I would consider you a comedian if you think US has killed more innocent souls in Syria than Russia

Who's the head of Nato? Even Trump threaten to pull out their troops because he feels they're cheated because they're the largest contributor to NATO.
Stop shielding American for invading Libya, even Obama came out to openly criticize his actions. You blame Sadam of housing Osama bin Laden and you cover America that they didn't killed Ghadaffi but indirectly exposed him to have him killed lol I think that's hypocrisy....North Korea has posed more threat to America to Sadam hussien testing miles close to their boarders but America can't do anything because they know North won't be an easy target. But they killed Sadam like chicken without concrete evidence.

I prefer Russia and China to America any day even North Korea. They live and let live. I'm just sad I'm from a country where our Leaders are just interested in stealing my next world i won't smear this country.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2019
tyup:

Dont mind anonymous1759 atimes that's why i hate to argue with less informed peeps here

Funny enough the attack was headed by French forces inwhich they did not even kill him his people (Citizen) did

Now if ghadaffi was a good man like these guys think why would his people come out enmass looking for him to kill

leave propaganda ghadaffi was hated by his own people more

We all know the western world sponsored the whole thing. Are Libyans not regretting their actions today?? Ghadaffi was bad but he handled the country better than anyone. The Americans who destroyed the Libya has named it a failed state.

Good for them. That's what you get when you allow international community brainwash you to their advantage..

The chaos in Libya today is affecting the whole world in terms of terrorism. But when Ghadaffi was alive Libyans Standard of living was higher than some European countries. Yet he was bad I laugh at you guys, you're the ones who need information no government is prefect.

Even the Americans have their dirty dealings too but you guys won't talk about it but will be quick to criticise other countries who are lesser evil to the United States. The more you look the less you see. The devil you know is far better than the Angel you don't know. That's the typical situation of Libya .

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tyup(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2019
anonymous1759:

Who's the head of Nato? Even Trump threaten to pull out their troops because he feels they're cheated because they're the largest contributor to NATO.
Stop shielding American for invading Libya, even Obama came out to openly criticize his actions. You blame Sadam of housing Osama bin Laden and you cover America that they didn't killed Ghadaffi but indirectly exposed him to have him killed lol I think that's hypocrisy....North Korea has posed more threat to America to Sadam hussien testing miles close to their. but America can't do anything because they know North won't be an easy target. But they killed Sadam like chicken without concrete evidence.

I prefer Russia and China to America any day even North Korea. They live and let live. I'm just sad I'm from a country where our Leaders are just interested in stealing my next world i won't smear this country.

NATO is built on allegiance Meaning you can't sly each other all of you gotta work together even if you dont like it you guys gotta support each other and that was what the US did in the case of Libya and no i'm not shielding US cause ghadaffi was a big Fool you dont drag a knife from a man who's holding the handle it's simply sensible

Lol and Why would US waste resources on North Korea? do you even have an idea how small they're to the US Besides Trump asked Nk just to bully their allies even a small territory as Guam and see the end result why didn't NK do so or when ahead with their threat? that would have been one of the shortest war cause NK would be wiped outta world map and No North Korea do not pose a threat than Iraqi.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tyup(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2019
anonymous1759:

We all know the western world sponsored the whole thing. Are Libyans not regretting their actions today?? Ghadaffi was bad but he handled the country better than anyone. The Americans who destroyed the Libya has named it a failed state.

Good for them. That's what you get when you allow international community brainwash you to their advantage..

The chaos in Libya today is affecting the whole world in terms of terrorism. But when Ghadaffi was alive Libyans Standard of living was higher than some European countries. Yet he was made I laugh at you guys, you're the ones who need information no government is prefect.

Even the Americans have their dirty dealings too but you guys won't talk about it but will be quick to criticise other countries who are lesser evil to the United States. The more you look the less you see. The devil you know is far better than the Angel you don't know. That's the typical situation of Libya .

Really? but you were among those that criticised Jonathan alot and help vote buhari in now see the handwriting on Nigeria and Nigerians are we also not regreting it now? it's just exactly what happened in Libya

Yes America have their dirty dealings but if you're wise enough to comport yourself well you'll excel example is Ethiopia and Somali. Ethiopia went with US see how buoyant they're to the extent they want to buy our airline while Somali went along with your so called China what's their state now?

Same with South korea / North Korea. How's your North Korea doing under China? last time I checked 10million out of the 25M population of North Korea suffers malnutrition and hunger. It's just what it is.

America have not in anyway done the world harm in all sincerity but rather have been lot good but anyways in all good works there's an atom of bad shits

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help, Indian And Pakistani Hackers Are Seriously Making My Life Miserable / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) / 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.