Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues (35227 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones / These Three Infinix Devices Will Receive Android 8 Oreo OTA Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Temple1288(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2019
Billy0naire:
For a company that launched 5G before American companies can even understand what 5G means, it will take the Chinese a few days to design something better, and I can guarantee that the Chinese will provide inbuilt memory in terabytes and knock SD out of relevance. And why need SD when you can link the phone directly to the cloud server for free?

Anyone who studies the Chinese history of resilience and hard work knows that the USA can not beat China. Because Americans can not beat Chinese when it comes to patience, resilience, hard work, and technology. The Chinese copied American brands and studied ahead of Americans.

In this war, Africans are debating who to stand with, because they are too lazy to join the AI race. It is a shame.

Well talking about resilience, then you don't know the USA
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Temple1288(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2019
supertech24:
Let USA do whatever they like, Chinese people are full of Brainy people,, China will take over soon no matter what

CHINA IS THE KING OF TECHNOLOGY, USA MUST NOTE THAT

Not anymore! Haven't you heard of the New Sheriff

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by kernel01: 6:54am On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:
... Flawed all Howaei needs is to increase the inbuilt memory capacity. grin it's becoming shameful that the US is scared of competition they do anything in their power to bring you down. They can just wake up one morning and create what does not exist and put the Blame on you for their selfish interest. I pity people who asslick them and see them as Saints. I dislike the western world with passion. I stand with Howaei. IPhone and Samsung has turned many girls into olosho and some of them are even vomiting money right now all in name of i want to use upgraded phone. I love the Chinese they never let the western world dictate for them or influence their tradition. I love their simple lifestyle. It's in Nigeria we copy and paste and we want to live like the westerners and it's doing us more harm than good.

Stop talking things you don't know please.

First, China banned Google, Facebook, Twitter and so many others, do you expect US not to retaliate?

Chinese /US trade deficit is too high that it's only a fool that will ignore ignore it.$500 billion (Chinese), while $150 US billion. US called Chinese officials for bilateral trade discussion to enable them balance trade deals and Chinese started playing them since they're enjoying all the advantages.

If you're the one, tell us, you wouldn't have a problem with that, right?
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by giles14(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2019
charliboy654:

They started it but never expected US to react this way, when they were busy banning all US products what did they expect.
pls provide links to support your calms.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by giles14(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2019
charliboy654:

No new OS can compete with Android.
so did Nokia, blackberry, Sony Ericsson and other mobile phone companies thought until the chinko phone promoted android and drove them off.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by loomer: 7:14am On May 28, 2019
HAkorehdeh:
US really wanna ruin these people fa. I was planning on buying the P30 before, now I'm probably gonna stick to my iPhone.

Even if iPhone becomes 50 naira, I no go still use am.

I hate that phone die
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by marvin906(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2019
drakeli:
So if you were a businessman, would you comply to a stupid policy that would take all your business secrets and blueprints away and get your business compromised. That’s the kind of policy China is pushing for against Facebook, google and the likes

and if you where the Chinese government would you risk compromising your citizen's data to another country
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by marvin906(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2019
ifyboy60:

What policy are u talking about?
No company can comply with a communist regimes policy and still be in business with the western world.

what the Chinese government wanted from Facebook and Google was for them to have their servers in China not the US..
the US does the same thing protecting their citizens data from the outside world so why cant china have the same deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 7:26am On May 28, 2019
giles14:
china is starving but Nigeria is the headquarters of extreme poverty.
China is starving but it pulled more than 400M out of poverty within 10yrs while Nigerians are diving into poverty in millions by the year.
Starving Chinese also made the phone you used posting .

This one wants to cry because I said Chinese are starving and he's not even a Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by marvin906(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2019
LiveByNight:

You made not one single atom of.sense

two different statements for two different reasons dumb dumb
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by marvin906(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2019
LiveByNight:

You made not one single atom of.sense

two different statements for two different reasons dumb dumb
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
Danelo:
Huawei mate 20 pro for sale

#25,000 only grin
Contact me if you're serious and reside in PH, I'll buy it immediately.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by gwinaB(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2019
Victorclean1:

Quite unfortunate you don't follow the real world politics. USA was very friendly to China for upto twenty years but China was secretly using that previledge to steal and manipulate US to gain more power. Is like someone you are helping stabbing you at the back . Steal and spying on USA secret information . They did whole lot under especially under Obama negligence

Where do you folks get your own history from? China became this big because they were forced into isolation through different policies by Western countries led by the US. The US and allies were equally forced to recognise the strength of the Chinese when they had no adequate response to China's emergence as an economic power.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by LarryBee1k: 7:46am On May 28, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

You need to go back and read your history books. None of these countries you mention give freedom.
Who ended slavery? Who're the pioneers of modern day freedom? Who make sure your financial rights are not violated, who make sure your human rights are not violated, who's make sure you are intimidated by other countries?

They may have started slavery so does Asia countries (Asians even treated their slaves worse) but they ended it.

Americans and British enjoy freedom you can only dream of.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by LarryBee1k: 7:54am On May 28, 2019
Sterope:
cheesy..You mean the British that once colonised us and sent your ancestors to America to toil the fields. My ancestors were born free and I am not sure yours were with the way you have gotten things tangled. Who the hell is talking about slavery, freedom and what else you are raving about?

And no, your Chinese are as much racist as Taiwanese and Singaporeans. By the way, this whole debacle things is not about who hates Africans. God knows, either country don't give a Bleep about you or your country. Unlike you, I am not choosing sides but calling the Chinese the worst is just plain silly.

America can get away with terrible things in the global world and no can call them to it. China is also about itself, since it didn't get a chance to rape Africa. It is doing well for itself in that regards with your leaders consent. I am not an American or a Chinese. I am gonna sit back, relax and watch how things play out instead of forming advocate for countries that don't have my interest at heart.

Slavery happened everywhere. Even the China (is still happening up till now) mind you I was just talking about freedom. Your people sold your great grandparents to white.

I didn't say the Singaporean or Taiwanese are not racist, I just said they support USA. Dont get it wrong. The whole thing is about their behavior, how they are sneaky and untrustworthy. If you think an American is bad, wait till you meet a Chinese.

American can't get away with things. The world has rules that must be followed,
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2019
LarryBee1k:
Who ended slavery? Who're the pioneers of modern day freedom? Who make sure your financial rights are not violated, who make sure your human rights are not violated, who's make sure you are intimidated by other countries?

They may have started slavery so does Asia countries (Asians even treated their slaves worse) but they ended it.

Americans and British enjoy freedom you can only dream of.

About ending slavery there are individuals that fought for the end of slavery. Have you read about how the Haitian started the most successful slave revolution in 1804. Their revolution ends not only slavery in their country but many other countries before US and British decided to end it.
About financial independence, mr. man there is no financial independence anywhere. Financial slavery is even common among the capitalist nations.

If there is freedom in USA and UK why are they monitoring the calls and emails of their citizens using the echelon (5 eyes).

Both USA, UK and Asia are all the same. They are all fighting for their pockets. Have you read the analysis of Forbes about the trade war between China-US both countries are feeling the heats.

When I see people taking sides, I just laugh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jacknasher/2019/05/27/trumps-gamble-how-hardball-negotiation-tactics-can-win-the-us-china-trade-war/amp/

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by adecz: 8:03am On May 28, 2019
tyup:

So you'll leave (Or Africa will leave) Google for what China develops undecided

Haba bros apply sense na chai sad

If the phones are loaded & priced well,
many people of Third World countries will buy

Google is the most popular, and not the
only search engine.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by LarryBee1k: 8:07am On May 28, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr man all these things you stated are just on paper. About ending slavery there are individuals that fought for the end of slavery. Have you read about how the Haitian started the most of successful slave revolution in 1804. Their revolution ends not only slavery in their countries bit many other countries before US and British decided to end it.
About financial independence, mr. man there is no financial independence anywhere. Financial slavery is even common among the capitalist nations.

If there is freedom in USA and UK why are they monitoring the calls and emails of their citizens using the echelon (5 eyes).

Both USA, UK and Asia are all the same. They are all fighting for their pockets. Have you read the analysis of Forbes about the trade war between China-US both countries are feeling the heats.

About monitoring citizen (it's good for govt.) I even recommend it for Nigeria Govt. It'll stop unforseen terrorists attack and increase security.

But you're right about taking sides. But I can't help but take America side cause of my experience with Chinese.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Jaqenhghar: 8:09am On May 28, 2019
lovelygurl:

Like this one grin grin grin

LMAO. Na wa
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2019
Sterope:
grin

God bless America Indeed

Lol, girl I was like "What is this one saying?" grin grin
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2019
kernel01:

Stop talking things you don't know please.

First, China banned Google, Facebook, Twitter and so many others, do you expect US not to retaliate?

Chinese /US trade deficit is too high that it's only a fool that will ignore ignore it.$500 billion (Chinese), while $150 US billion. US called Chinese officials for bilateral trade discussion to enable them balance trade deals and Chinese started playing them since they're enjoying all the advantages.

If you're the one, tell us, you wouldn't have a problem with that, right?

Hope you know the united states also wants to increase tariff on Chinese goods worth hundreds of billion dollars?
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ifyboy60(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2019
marvin906:

what the Chinese government wanted from Facebook and Google was for them to have their servers in China not the US..
the US does the same thing protecting their citizens data from the outside world so why cant china have the same deal

That's so not true.
China loves to monitor their citizens private life to stamp out dissent. they wanted user information which is unethical.
That's y the US don't trust huawei, they can easily give Information about users to the Chinese government.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ifyboy60(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

About ending slavery there are individuals that fought for the end of slavery. Have you read about how the Haitian started the most successful slave revolution in 1804. Their revolution ends not only slavery in their country but many other countries before US and British decided to end it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jacknasher/2019/05/27/trumps-gamble-how-hardball-negotiation-tactics-can-win-the-us-china-trade-war/amp/

Oga u are just been too smart.
who ended slavery? the whites did.
Haiti liberated themselves, but who liberated Nigeria, Trinidad, Jamaica, etc

Europe, America and Asia the same? bro u sound too Intelligent for that.
China that destroyed churches and mosques and forced Muslims to eat pork.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=destinie2019 post=78782340]

THE CHINESE STOLE THE TECHNOLOGY THEY HAVE. WAKE UP.[/quo

And who do you think is responsible for most technology in the united states? Don't be deceived isreal have a major role in the united states technology even our fellow Nigerian is in charge of their drones in Pentagon. The entire US army is full of immigrants and yet they despise them. I wonder why people see America as saint. China has done us more favor to America. Imagine if Japanese and Chinese cars are not in the Market how do you think we'll survive over here?? If not for TECNO and the rest we would still be saving fortunes to buy phones. America only support their interest even if it's require blood. Only gullible people support them I know better.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2019
LarryBee1k:

I'll rather asslick USA than China. China are the worst. Just thank God they didn't colonize you cuz they have no joy. Samsung is from Korea. There are some worldwide regulations that China is breaking.

I don't like any of them. Both countries support their interest. So I support China on this one because it favors my interest.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2019
Sprumbaba:

LOL.

Where were you when China banned:

Facebook
Google
Wikipedia

Where were you when America increased Chinese goods worth hundreds of billions of dollars?? Both countries are fighting for their interest. I support China because it favors the African countries. Imagine if we've just iPhone and Samsung in the market life would be difficult.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by udemzyudex(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2019
ollah2:

I have been reading comment by comment , page to page expecting just one person to write a meaningful and brilliant comment devoid of sentiment and hypocrisy and you just did that. Thank you, may the old gods and new bless you

Keep decieving yourself looking for comment devoid of sentiment.
When you're already sentimental,you're indirectly saying China is doing the right thing by banning USA product but USA can't ban them because USA have been spying on others too huh? And you claim not to be sentimental. Smh.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by udemzyudex(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2019
Maromark:
Waiting for Chinese response. This will definitely shape the world for a long time, politically and economically.

If they respond, they will only find themselves in more deeper sh1t.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2019
tyup:

your hate for them has blinded you to the extent you've become so unreasonable and Stark naive about Worlds politics and Even China's Malevolence to the world at large esp Africa

So sir my advise for you now is to grow up and if ur grown already crave for wisdom, Read wide to Grok World's politics so no one makes fun of you outdoor

#Peace

MR I know it all. What market do think has favored the Nigerian market? American or Chinese market? And hope you only use Samsung and IPhone and drive Mercedes-Benz and Escalade. If not for China Africans will still be suffering from phone and cars. The American don't have joy,
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2019
bluecircle470:

China is presently wailing and crying and you’re here talking rubbish

They're exposing the World to see the cruelty of the United States and people like you that asslick them not wailing. America owe China alot OK. Stop talking nonsense
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2019
UncleJudax:

You may be right but China does same too

These international community only fight for themselves. The reason I support them is because they make life easy for Africa. But America wants to compel the world to their standard and make you feel if you're not using quality products you're nothing. The pressure they mount on us indirectly is too much. The western world at large do it. Some many boys and girls have gone because of Benz and iPhone.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by tolexy007(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2019
China is the only will take ur product, copy it, ban ur product in their country and now force you to use thier own, Chinese knows how to cheat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.