Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues (35231 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones / These Three Infinix Devices Will Receive Android 8 Oreo OTA Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2019
chijos12:
you are not informed with this your comments...

Mr informant, from the little i know. Chinese product favor us in Nigeria more than American product. From phones to automobile. I don't asslick. I go for what favors my interest that's what the International community do. But in Nigeria we just believe what we see on papers and TV. If you take away all the Chinese product In computer village Ikeja they'll be no market there. And do you know how many lives that market has saved? Same with ladipo, Alaba etc
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by dometome: 9:03am On May 28, 2019
Billy0naire:
For a company that launched 5G before American companies can even understand what 5G means, it will take the Chinese a few days to design something better, and I can guarantee that the Chinese will provide inbuilt memory in terabytes and knock SD out of relevance. And why need SD when you can link the phone directly to the cloud server for free?

Anyone who studies the Chinese history of resilience and hard work knows that the USA can not beat China. Because Americans can not beat Chinese when it comes to patience, resilience, hard work, and technology. The Chinese copied American brands and studied ahead of Americans.

In this war, Africans are debating who to stand with, because they are too lazy to join the AI race. It is a shame.
Shut up please. How many of the WTO rules that the CCP promise to obey did the CCP obey? None! They ban American companies in China, no one bats an eye lid, the ones they allow are hamstrung by making then give up their tech secrets and intellectual properties to the CCP, which the CCP uses in it's own companies. Huawei is owned by a former member PLA if you don't know. PLA is not the Chinese army, it is instead the armed wing of the CCP. These Chinese declared economic war on the US the very day the democrats brought China into the world economy. Finally a real Republican is fighting back and you ate making a noise you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ollah2: 9:04am On May 28, 2019
udemzyudex:

Keep decieving yourself looking for comment devoid of sentiment.
When you're already sentimental,you're indirectly saying China is doing the right thing by banning USA product but USA can't ban them because USA have been spying on others too huh? And you claim not to be sentimental. Smh.

You guys need to start using your brains maximally and quit writing like brainwashed fellows. China simply asked these companies to store the data of their users(Chinese citizens) in China and they refused which lead to their exit. They want to store those data in USA thereby having Chinese data in USA.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by bluecircle470: 9:07am On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

They're exposing the World to see the cruelty of the United States and people like you that asslick them not wailing. America owe China alot OK. Stop talking nonsense

You’ve started taking this weed again
Anyway we know ur type, always hating on USA. Hatred kill u there
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ollah2: 9:08am On May 28, 2019
LarryBee1k:

It's you that need to read world news. You are ignorant. I don't personally like the Chinese. So you are telling Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea are not in disagreement with China?

Pertaining to Chinese culture, they count you as nothing but ape. They don't even hide it. If not for USA and British. You will never know the meaning of freedom.

Lol, so you think you and others are free? They only removed the physical chains but left the mental chains hence the reason you have abandoned your culture, tradition, gods etc. Some dunces even hang white jesus in their houses, offices etc

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 9:11am On May 28, 2019
Both of them are bad. The American interest is responsible for the most of the major unrest and terrorism going on.

So Taiwan and Singapore are alright because they support America.. seriously cheesy. Do you have a picture of Trump or an American flag you say a prayer to every morning.

No one is better. They are all out to make themselves kings at your detriment. The problem is one is better at playing victim so it gets away with everything. They happen to be also very good at messing people's brains up, that is why they have got you raising their flag.

LarryBee1k:

Slavery happened everywhere. Even the China (is still happening up till now) mind you I was just talking about freedom. Your people sold your great grandparents to white.

I didn't say the Singaporean or Taiwanese are not racist, I just said they support USA. Dont get it wrong. The whole thing is about their behavior, how they are sneaky and untrustworthy. If you think an American is bad, wait till you meet a Chinese.

American can't get away with things. The world has rules that must be followed,

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by udemzyudex(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2019
ollah2:

You guys need to start using your brains maximally and quit writing like brainwashed fellows. China simply asked these companies to store the data of their users(Chinese citizens) in China and they refused which lead to their exit. They want to store those data in USA thereby having Chinese data in USA.

I should be the one telling you to use your brain. So start using it.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Maromark(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2019
udemzyudex:

If they respond, they will only find themselves in more deeper sh1t.

Lol. It will only take time, those guys are very resourceful
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ollah2: 9:16am On May 28, 2019
udemzyudex:

I should be the one telling you to use your brain. So start using it.

Well our comments can easily prove to the world who is brainless between us and surely you wear the crown

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2019
Mk93:

they get most of their software from US companies and Trump has already made it clear that is the next stage they will target if China retaliate. China I'd already begging for talks but here is someone from a $hit-hole country who think it is easy fighting with US.
reading your post one can tell you don't even know how this recent war started

Asslicker i know you value America more than your village. Who's is responsible for America's intelligence? Most of them are Israelite even our own brother is in charger of their drones in Pentagon. Immigrants are so many in the American army and yet they despise them.

Hope you know America wants to increase hundreds of billions on Chinese product as tariff? The cheapest stores in America is dominated with Chinese products.
America is defending their Economy good them, but they should not try to paint the Chinese black in front of the world because of their interest.

The same Trump who categorically told Buhari that we've to open our boarders if we want to continue to receive aid from them is the same man chasing China out.

I don't asslick any body. All I care for is my interest. And that's what the International community do but gullible people like you follow them blindly.

If not for Chinese goods our roads would still be empty because western cars are quite expensive, we would still be Exploited in telecommunications wise because majority of Nigerians can't afford Samsung and iPhone. Computer village ikeja, ladipo, Alaba, etc would be empty if it's only American product that there. Even that's typing hope you don't use Chinese product?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ollah2: 9:20am On May 28, 2019
Temple1288:

Well talking about resilience, then you don't know the USA

Lol, he said chinese and he is right. Americans aren't resilient and Americans are different from American government
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Look at the way u reason...did apple or Samsung tell those oloshos that do it to do it...is that how Korean or American or British ladies do it?? Is it a must to own those phones?? There are cheaper fines that offer same service.... It's not a must to drive a Bentley...that's y we have Toyota or Mazda to serve sane purpose

We're on the same page. If not for Chinese that made the option it would have been hell. You know how your Nigerian brothers react to fancy things. People who opt for lesser phones do it because they've options. That's why I stand with the Chinese on this one.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Temple1288(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2019
ollah2:

Lol, he said chinese and he is right. Americans aren't resilient and Americans are different from American government

Americans are resilient! If you can't take it then forget it..
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Sterope(f): 9:25am On May 28, 2019
Haven't you heard Jesus sent Trump to uproot all the anti Christ idoelogies from America?
lovelygurl:

Lol, girl I was like "What is this one saying?" grin grin
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Temple1288(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Asslicker i know you value America more than your village. Who's is responsible for America's intelligence? Most of them are Israelite even our own brother is in charger of their drones in Pentagon. Immigrants are so many in the American army and yet they despise them.

Hope you know America wants to increase hundreds of billions on Chinese product as tariff? The cheapest stores in America is dominated with Chinese products.
America is defending their Economy good them, but they should not try to paint the Chinese black in front of the world because of their interest.

The same Trump who categorically told Buhari that we've to open our boarders if we want to continue to receive aid from them is the same man chasing China out.

I don't asslick any body. All I care for is my interest. And that's what the International community do but gullible people like you follow them blindly.

If not for Chinese goods our roads would still be empty because western cars are quite expensive, we would still be Exploited in telecommunications wise because majority of Nigerians can't afford Samsung and iPhone. Computer village ikeja, ladipo, Alaba, etc would be empty if it's only American product that there. Even that's typing hope you don't use Chinese product?

The people you see there as Immigrants are Americans. Simple! Even as strict as Russia is to America they will never ban all what the Chinese people banned in their country...

America in fact Trump wants a balanced trade! Americans are the highest consumers of Chinese goods. But China will not allow ordinary Google into their country..

Anyways, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea are the greatest beneficiaries of the war!

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 9:32am On May 28, 2019
giles14:
so did Nokia, blackberry, Sony Ericsson and other mobile phone companies thought until the chinko phone promoted android and drove them off.
Bro Nokia, Sony Ericsson are not OS but mobile phones. Secondly blackberry was a close source os, there was no way it could compete with Android which is open source.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2019
Victorclean1:

Quite unfortunate you don't follow the real world politics. USA was very friendly to China for upto twenty years but China was secretly using that previledge to steal and manipulate US to gain more power. Is like someone you are helping stabbing you at the back . Steal and spying on USA secret information . They did whole lot under especially under Obama negligence

That's what the American government said. The Chinese government is challenging them to bring fourth evidence to back their claims about spying on their security I follow both Chinese and American page. The truth is America is using that as an excuse to chase them out. It's good for them to protect their interest but tinting Chinese name in front of the world to make every one frown at their products it's wrong.
And Americans also benefited from Chinese for the past twenty years. Average have been patronizing Chinese stores because it's less expensive. I support China because it favors me personally. My phone have all the function and Apple or Samsung has. With less money. That's all I care. America is fighting for themselves not even Nigeria. So why would I support them?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ollah2: 9:33am On May 28, 2019
ifyboy60:

That's so not true.
China loves to monitor their citizens private life to stamp out dissent. they wanted user information which is unethical.
That's y the US don't trust huawei, they can easily give Information about users to the Chinese government.

It is true and USA is yet to prove Huawei is dangerous but same can't be said about Cisco who were caught sending data to USA but as usual, you lots will ignore that
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 9:33am On May 28, 2019
trapQ:
No, it's a Muslim country.
I laughed at ur ignorance
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by marvin906(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2019
ifyboy60:

That's so not true.
China loves to monitor their citizens private life to stamp out dissent. they wanted user information which is unethical.
That's y the US don't trust huawei, they can easily give Information about users to the Chinese government.

what you call unethical is the same shit the US still do to it citizens through Facebook Google and all..
let call a spade a spade..
both china and US are doing the same thing just that is better than the other
how many times have Facebook gotten into trouble with EU
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2019
Temple1288:

The people you see there as Immigrants are Americans. Simple! Even as strict as Russia is to America they will never ban all what the Chinese people banned in their country...

America in fact Trump wants a balanced trade! Americans are the highest consumers of Chinese goods. But China will not allow ordinary Google into their country..

Anyways, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea are the greatest beneficiaries of the war!

So you know what triggered the ban on Google?? America is not fighting for Nigeria it's for herself. So I go with China because we Nigerians benefits for them more. I don't think you can get a new iPhone 4 for 20k and now we've iPhone Xmas. But with 20k you can get a good Android.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2019
bluecircle470:

You’ve started taking this weed again
Anyway we know ur type, always hating on USA. Hatred kill u there

We know your type asslicking as usual. Even if it doesn't favor you spits hope you're not using any Chinese product?
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Temple1288(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

So you know what triggered the ban on Google?? America is not fighting for Nigeria it's for herself. So I go with China because we Nigerians benefits for them more. I don't think you can get a new iPhone 4 for 20k and now we've iPhone Xmas. But with 20k you can get a good Android.

I can't support a country that's too rigid almost in everything You'd be asked why and how... Perhaps I can get cheap phones in Walmart or BestBuy
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Temple1288 post=78788096]

I can't support a country that's too rigid almost in everything You'd be asked why and how... Perhaps I can get cheap phones in Walmart or BestBuy [/quote

How Cheap?
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2019
Sterope:
Haven't you heard Jesus sent Trump to uproot all the anti Christ idoelogies from America?

*gasps* shocked

My pastor must be an end time pastor for not telling me this shocked
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Temple1288(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=78788226][/quote]

Less than $100.. Some even less than $90 which is about the price in Naira! I think the new phone you'd be buying for N20,000 will just be crap!
It's not a must that because it's Chinese it will be cheaper than the rest!

In fact the money to buy some Chinese phones can be used to buy 2 BLU phones.. They're sold in BestBuy, Walmart and many phone stores.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by udemzyudex(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2019
ollah2:

Well our comments can easily prove to the world who is brainless between us and surely you wear the crown

Like I told you before you're the brainless one here, you claim USA refuse to store their data in China that's why they were ban ,have you ask yourself why USA is banning Huawei and going after the Chinese government?

You're just too dull and full of sentiment,later you will claim to be objective.
Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ollah2: 10:08am On May 28, 2019
udemzyudex:

Like I told you before you're the brainless one here, you claim USA refuse to store their data in China that's why they were ban ,have you ask yourself why USA is banning Huawei and going after the Chinese government?

You're just too dull and full of sentiment,later you will claim to be objective.
Keep decieving yourself.

Holy Lord, who did this to you? Termites ate every part of your brain cells turning you into a worst speice of a zombie
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by udemzyudex(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2019
ollah2:

Holy Lord, who did this to you? Termites ate every part of your brain cells turning you into a worst speice of a zombie

Stale bro,you can do better than this.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2019
Temple1288:

Less than $100.. Some even less than $90
It's not a must that because it's Chinese it will be cheaper than the rest!

In fact the money to buy some Chinese phones can be used to buy 2 BLU phones.. They're sold in BestBuy, Walmart and many phone stores.

That's about 30k in Naira most people can't still afford it . I think the competition is healthy. That's why I support Chinese product and if you want to rival them you've to bring your products lower. That's good for people who earn less.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by themanderon: 10:15am On May 28, 2019
What this is just showing us is that the United States is the one the bible referred to as Mystery Babylon in the book of revelation.
The entire world is just too dependent on the US and if anything would happen to them the world will feel the impact for some time.
Look at what they are doing to Iran and now to Chinese companies yet the western world simply follow their lead and do the same.
The economic recession of 2008 is just a snippet to what will happen to the world if the US falls, Yet it will soon collapse as written in the book of revelation.
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ollah2: 10:23am On May 28, 2019
themanderon:
What this is just showing us is that the United States is the one the bible referred to as Mystery Babylon in the book of revelation.
The entire world is just too dependent on the US and if anything would happen to them the world will feel the impact for some time.
Look at what they are doing to Iran and now to Chinese companies yet the western world simply follow their lead and do the same.
The economic recession of 2008 is just a snippet to what will happen to the world if the US falls, Yet it will soon collapse as written in the book of revelation.

Forget that story and slavery book and read original history books which confirms every empire to have fallen and USA will surely fall. Nothing will happen to the world if USA falls but the world will fall if china falls because of what is called "rare earth". They produce 90% of it and these components are important in our daily lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours / What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.