Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues (35229 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / This Is The Reason SD Card Slots Are Disappearing From Phones / These Three Infinix Devices Will Receive Android 8 Oreo OTA Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ntyce(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2019
hisgrace090:
China started this banning war, I'm watching to see the outcome.

How did they start it?

Oga, go and read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Gabson001(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2019
Make them kuku close the company nah
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Whobedatte(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
bettercreature:
Its very sad but they can only delay it China will rule the world
America has lost its leadership position.America’s present generation are not intelligent
You are speaking balderdash.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
bettercreature:
America has lost its leadership position.America’s present generation are not intelligent

How will China rule the world when its people are starving?

14 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by RTSC: 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
If you value your money, don't buy hauwei phones.

If you have bought, go and sell unless you want to use obsolete apps.

7 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Adexvivacity(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
Obaofusa:
Hahaha.

.God bless America soon all the useless Islamic countries and atheist countries will die.

God bless all the Christian countries and God bless America

May God let no generation evolves from you, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by ntyce(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
naijapips04:
The war is all about who controls 5G. This war is way bigger than Huawei.

It's way bigger than 5G.... No USA technology firm has made an headway with 5G

It's like a world war between China and the USA

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Stevengold(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
Danelo:
Huawei mate 20 pro for sale

#25,000 only grin

I want to buy o
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by lordm(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
Hauwei will fold up o

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by bettercreature(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
Admin401:

How will China rule the world when its people are starving?
That was then they are ruling the world already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by oloworulz(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2019
Obaofusa:
Hahaha.

.God bless America soon all the useless Islamic countries and atheist countries will die.

ode

7 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Billy0naire(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2019
For a company that launched 5G before American companies can even understand what 5G means, it will take the Chinese a few days to design something better, and I can guarantee that the Chinese will provide inbuilt memory in terabytes and knock SD out of relevance. And why need SD when you can link the phone directly to the cloud server for free?

Anyone who studies the Chinese history of resilience and hard work knows that the USA can not beat China. Because Americans can not beat Chinese when it comes to patience, resilience, hard work, and technology. The Chinese copied American brands and studied ahead of Americans.

In this war, Africans are debating who to stand with, because they are too lazy to join the AI race. It is a shame.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by gmo10(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
Interesting

Contact anointed paints for your quality and affordable Paints. We also have proffesional painters. Our services also include; Paints application, screeding, wallpapers, 3D, Stucco application treatment of stubborn walls, road marking etc. Our prices are affordable and we're ready to serve you anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by imam07: 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
bettercreature:
You don't see the light.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by anonymous1759(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
Obaofusa:
Hahaha.

Do you've sense at all

China is making life better you're spewing thrash. How many people can afford iPhone? If you don't have anything to say just keep shut

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by lloyds(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2019
naijapips04:
The war is all about who controls 5G. This war is way bigger than Huawei.

Huawei will survive it. . Although their revenue will suffer in the mean time.

Apple, Nexus (google) etc are dying, and they seem to have run out of new ideas.

If they kill Huawei, how will they treat the surge coming from Redmi (Xiaomi), Oppo, one plus etc. It's too late.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by jetz(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2019
Na who to control 5G start all this rough play so eh kpash

1 Like

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by JimohMomoh: 9:56pm On May 27, 2019
Dis Huawei guys are always involve in scandals, even after winning the contract to install CCTV in Pakistan they were is secretely streaming the streets of Islamabad to China until they were caught and asked to remove the chip from each CCTV.
They lied the chip was for diagnostic purposes.

They were also involved in Scandals in Poland

A lot of African countries including Nigeria are now hugely indebted to China. A new form of colonization will soon start.

20 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by careytommy37(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Another OS is coming.
Fandroids should get ready grin grin
Shay e na iOS dy Male fandroids visit the toilet before . Get ready

That OS would be useless as Google would have launched Fuchsia by then

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
bettercreature:
That was then they are ruling the world already
Their sphere of influence is still not up to the US.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by RTSC: 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
ntyce:

It's way bigger than 5G.... No USA technology firm has made an headway with 5G

It's like a world war between China and the USA
Whoever controls 5G, controls the world. Limitless capability.

When the US won the race for 4G technology, it added 100 billion dollars to their GDP.

If they win the 5G war, it would add 500 billion dollars to the American economy.

That is a lot of money that no superpower wants to let go.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
Obaofusa:
Hahaha.

For ur mind America na christain country?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Another OS is coming.
Fandroids should get ready grin grin
Shay e na iOS dy Male fandroids visit the toilet before . Get ready
No new OS can compete with Android.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by marvin906(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
Huawei and china have just been quite since the beginning of this madness..
even Huawei tech and mobile page they've been calm...

I laugh at peeps that are down playing china go to your history books china have seen worst so nothing is new to them

6 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2019
marvin906:
Huawei and china have just been quite since the beginning of this madness..
even Huawei tech and mobile page they've been calm
They started it but never expected US to react this way, when they were busy banning all US products what did they expect.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by masterfactor(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2019
who SD epp, after all apple have been using internal memory for decade, did they close up because of that. internal memory is the future.

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by chukslawrence(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2019
Danelo:
#25,000 only grin
Huawei mate x pro for sale .... #100,000 only grin
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by CityNGR: 10:02pm On May 27, 2019
oya
Danelo:

#25,000 only grin
Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Victorclean1: 10:03pm On May 27, 2019
anonymous1759:
... Flawed all Howaei needs is to increase the inbuilt memory capacity. grin it's becoming shameful that the US is scared of competition they do anything in their power to bring you down. They can just wake up one morning and create what does not exist and put the Blame on you for their selfish interest. I pity people who asslick them and see them as Saints. I dislike the western world with passion. I stand with Howaei. IPhone and Samsung has turned many girls into olosho and some of them are even vomiting money right now all in name of i want to use upgraded phone. I love the Chinese they never let the western world dictate for them or influence their tradition. I love their simple lifestyle. It's in Nigeria we copy and paste and we want to live like the westerners and it's doing us more harm than good.

Quite unfortunate you don't follow the real world politics. USA was very friendly to China for upto twenty years but China was secretly using that previledge to steal and manipulate US to gain more power. Is like someone you are helping stabbing you at the back . Steal and spying on USA secret information . They did whole lot under especially under Obama negligence

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by cr7lomo: 10:03pm On May 27, 2019
anonymous1759:
... Flawed all Howaei needs is to increase the inbuilt memory capacity. grin it's becoming shameful that the US is scared of competition they do anything in their power to bring you down. They can just wake up one morning and create what does not exist and put the Blame on you for their selfish interest. I pity people who asslick them and see them as Saints. I dislike the western world with passion. I stand with Howaei. IPhone and Samsung has turned many girls into olosho and some of them are even vomiting money right now all in name of i want to use upgraded phone. I love the Chinese they never let the western world dictate for them or influence their tradition. I love their simple lifestyle. It's in Nigeria we copy and paste and we want to live like the westerners and it's doing us more harm than good.

Look at the way u reason...did apple or Samsung tell those oloshos that do it to do it...is that how Korean or American or British ladies do it?? Is it a must to own those phones?? There are cheaper fines that offer same service.... It's not a must to drive a Bentley...that's y we have Toyota or Mazda to serve sane purpose

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 27, 2019
lloyds:

Huawei will survive it. . Although their revenue will suffer in the mean time.

Apple, Nexus (google) etc are dying, and they seem to have run out of new ideas.

If they kill Huawei, how will they treat the surge coming from Redmi (Xiaomi), Oppo, one plus etc. It's too late.
U can say apple but not Google, u don't seems to know how powerful Google is.
These products u mention all rely on Google

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Just Got Myself A Brand New Phone...What Do You Think? / Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.