Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri (42334 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by luminouz(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2019
koyyes:
She proposed because she knows the black 1mp she is dating is not a man. I mean look at his ridiculous haircut.

Na em make Regina go marry her papa mate because she know say man don finish for Naija. Na Humpty Dumpty negroes remain.
Easy there koyezz!!! Ur BP went stratospheric!!! grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by luminouz(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

I always do? Like I knew you existed until now.
grin grin
Mission accomplished! kiss
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by BareFacedLies(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2019
She just disgraced her entire family
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by Kokaine(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2019
The answer is always no in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by BlueAir: 11:59am On May 28, 2019
The lady did something ideal and OK. The guy did not wrong in saying no.

But I would have said yes In public and tell her no in private. See miscreants like preshy561 and maradonna gloating at her with their incivility and lowness
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by BlueAir: 12:00pm On May 28, 2019
Hardheolar:
Can we just stop bashing the lady. It takes a brave lady to do such. I actually don't see anything wrong in a lady proposing to a guy the same way a guy propose to a lady. My problem with this proposal of a thing is why must we make it a thing of public.
best comment so far wink.nice to meet u

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by Mart19: 12:12pm On May 28, 2019
This is just desperation taken too far. Que sera sera
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by tbliss22(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2019
All this crazy bloggers everywhere, all for traffic and likes. This act was just a stunt to advertise something but the funny blogger made it look like it actually happened
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by Naijageak(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2019
This is somehow.
Seeking for public attention
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by Timekeeper: 12:43pm On May 28, 2019
Hoelosho Ebonyggurl even reduced her self to propose to a man.. She don over ripe for marriage ;DHoelosho Ebonyggurl even reduced her self to propose to a man.. She don over ripe for marriage
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On May 28, 2019
And tohyorsih is there doing tolotolo yanga. Shiooooooor

Meanwhile the girl made herself and family ship for nothing
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
Hardheolar:
Can we just stop bashing the lady. It takes a brave lady to do such. I actually don't see anything wrong in a lady proposing to a guy the same way a guy propose to a lady. My problem with this proposal of a thing is why must we make it a thing of public.
Adeola is my pizza ready?

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by ebonyggurl(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2019
Timekeeper:
Hoelosho Ebonyggurl even reduced her self to propose to a man.. She don over ripe for marriage ;DHoelosho Ebonyggurl even reduced her self to propose to a man.. She don over ripe for marriage

Foolish fool...for your information I'm no where near as old as you so marriage to a Nigerian imp such as yourself is the farthest thing on my mind. Instead of you to go and look for who will marry your old yet immature ass you dey here dey quote me. Bitter old fool.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by imitateMe(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. See how the men there are laughing at her.
Let this teach some of these ladies lesson.

It's getting too much, Africa isn't Europe or America.
Shut up. You too goan propose make we laugh you.
I love the feeling.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by oduademonest: 1:13pm On May 28, 2019
Odikwa risky ooo
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by Kenfil(f): 1:19pm On May 28, 2019
Just negodu ka somebody her mother carried in the womb for 9 months is rolling on d ground begging for marriage? God!!! She should have asked privately, then if he said no biggie. Move on and dont be too desperate ��

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2019
The man is forming like a Don.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2019
Her purse is even having a field day laughing at her grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by Lilymatty(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2019
That dude isn't mature enough. Why would he blatantly refuse her lyk that knowing fully well that she went out of her way to propose to him. He would ve said yes then go home and explain things to her... Irresponsible guys everywhere
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by RTSC: 2:02pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. See how the men there are laughing at her.
Let this teach some of these ladies lesson.

It's getting too much, Africa isn't Europe or America.
It takes somebody to start.
It is funny because it is not common yet.

This is what we expect feminists in Nigeria to start doing.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 28, 2019
Hardheolar:

Oya come & propose to me. My location is No 12, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, V.I. Lagos

Iyam waiting for you, don't delay abeg! I go pay your Uber, no worry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by xendra: 2:09pm On May 28, 2019
dingbang:
Lol if things go sour now she will go on twitter saying she paid for his wedding. Nigerian ladies are not emotionally mature to propose to a guy
shurrup there, why will things go sour? because men should never be proposed to they can't handle it.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2019
see as she warn force the guy to marry her
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by xendra: 2:13pm On May 28, 2019
Hardheolar:
lol no, not brave, stupid, cheap, desperate ....the list goes on
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2019
All these well acted stunts just to trend, sha.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by sammiepraise(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2019
na her choice. not a must to obey society.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by dingbang(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2019
xendra:
shurrup there, why will things go sour? because men should never be proposed to they can't handle it.
you know you have a long way to go in communicating an opinion in a civilized manner.

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by xendra: 2:28pm On May 28, 2019
dingbang:
you know you have a long way to go in communicating an opinion in a civilized manner.
it's intentional soooooo piss off
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by grandstar(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2019
The lady should thank her stars he said no.

The guy looks like a bubbler and would chase everything with skirts when married.

Anyway, he may later change his mind. No condition is permanent.
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri by fayluv1(f): 3:00pm On May 28, 2019
See d emoji bag she carried.Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.