Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) (45746 Views)

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by peacekante: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Shooting shots is a trend getting little trend from the female folks recently. Though can never be in the level of the male folks, but some ladies are having the courage to do so now.

A lady tried it recently on her boyfriend and the embarrassed boyfriend accepted her ring which left both crying to cheers from people around.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgVYZJjgdRs

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Jake19: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol. All these girls don day get mind shah

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Bornsinner7: 2:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by ouzo1(m): 2:40am On Nov 29, 2020
Hantas this could be us but na pride wan kill you...

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by deewhydoski(m): 2:47am On Nov 29, 2020
It takes a lot of courage to do this.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Made4naijaoeo: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Franktom247(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Club man and club woman na club pikin dem go born no be curse na fact

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by DaInferno(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Franktom247:
ppl wey get club ma need to chop

9 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Made4naijalove: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Franktom247:

Sorry to say, you reason with your anus!!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by chichima67791: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Very very biriful. grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by SlurUsername1: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2020
I think all women should adopt this.
Instead of waiting till he proposes and putting all your hopes on probability, propose to him to know how serious he is about you and if he doesn't accept, you can now be sure he's a player and you can dump his silly as$ for someone who's serious

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by peacekante: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
I think all women should adopt this.
Instead of waiting till he proposes and putting all your hopes on probability, propose to him to know how serious he is about you and if he doesn't accept, you can now be sure he's a player and you can dump his silly as$ for someone who's serious

Lol. Would be interesting anyway

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by zed7: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2020
It's unnatural to propose to a man and it doesn't usually end well. I support women shooting their shot in subtle ways, what we call 'green light'.
Most men will eventually take an open woman for granted and when the chips are down, they'll rub it on their faces and say the only reason they dated or married them was because they forced themselves on him.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Sorry to say, you reason with your anus!!
so u mean he reasons shiit?

18 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Offpoint1: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Any woman that propose to me needs to finish what she started.

She'll meet my parents and do introduction, pay groom price and do all the necessary traditional rites, do white wedding, rent apartment and feed me my entire life or as death do us apart.

Make anybody no play that kind roughly play of proposing to me o, else you go finish wetin you start.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2020
SmellySperm:

so u mean he reasons shiit?

Exactly what I meant

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Old news! can you guys try to come up with something new on nairaland?
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Exactly what I meant
gringrin cheesy
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by humilitypays(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mhen that means man got to buy face cap whenever he's going out with any girl now to avoid any of this kind of embarrassment angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Brownpeanut(f): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol smash and grab. She could have waited forever, but she tried her luck and it worked. It's risky tho. Imagine if the guy rejected her. I can't stand that kind of shame.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by uthlaw: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
chichima67791:
which mind....all of them de find where to put head.... husband don scarce!!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by peacekante: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Donmoscojaja:
Old news! can you guys try to come up with something new on nairaland?

So who told you this is an old news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfX7W3FFGR8

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by talk2hb1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
They should stop this shooting of shot Abeg, we never ready ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Poor Boy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Amspecial: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by gONGEO: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Everything is possible these days.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.