Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend (423 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by damiloladuke: 10:14am On May 28, 2019
Nigerian man rejects marriage proposal: A video showing the moment a man rejected his girlfriend’s marriage proposal has surfaced on the internet and already going viral.

What was supposed to come as a big surprise for the man and eventual joy for the lady, turned out to be a very sad moment.

The obviously startled lady could be seen in the video begging the man and holding on to his legs while she held the ring in another hand

The man was however persuaded by people around them to at least accept the ring, but he rejected the please vehemently for reasons best known to him.

The lady must have waited long enough and thought to herself it would be in her interest to make the move. But it was just so unfortunate she was rejected.

There have been many cases of ladies proposing marriage to their boyfriends whom they considered are long due to take the relationship to another level.

It is just that we hardly come across situations like this, where the proposal is being rejected by the man.

He would definitely have his reason for taking such action.

In the video, a man could be heard saying "After you have finished sleeping with her, you now don't want to marry her"

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-rejects-marriage-proposal-from-his-girlfriend/

lalasticlala seun

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:15am On May 28, 2019
bless you..never please anyone to displease yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
bless you..never please anyone to displease yourself
so they banned you. grin oya tell me shut up again cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2019
If a girlfriend is worthy enough a sane boyfriend would desire to wife her. It is an aberration for a woman to force herself on a man and a man forcing himself on a woman.

When we tell them to leave marriage proposal for the man to do they won't listen but be forming feminism.

I wish the rejected and the rejectee well

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:21am On May 28, 2019
Poor side chick. She pushed her luck cry
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:21am On May 28, 2019
dingbang:
so they banned you. grin oya tell me shut up again cheesy
ban who?... do I know u?.,.u ftter check the moniker again.. I don't do insults online...I am way above that...
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
If a girlfriend is worthy enough a sane boyfriend would desire to wife her. It is an aberration for a woman to force herself on a man and a man forcing himself on a woman.

When we tell them to leave marriage proposal for the man to do they won't listen but be forming feminism.

I wish the rejected and the rejectee well

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
ban who?... do I know u?.,.u ftter check the moniker again.. I don't do insults online...I am way above that...
hahhahahhaha...dem don blend dis one. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by wilsonchilboy(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2019
Person wey advice her to pull dis stunt should be on de hill by now
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:31am On May 28, 2019
dingbang:
hahhahahhaha...dem don blend dis one. cheesy
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:32am On May 28, 2019
let her feel what men have bee. outing up to for years.....rejection!!
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2019
pansophist:
The girl should have gone to her Baba to do the needful like this her friend

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Person wey advice her to pull dis stunt should be on de hill by now
When she meets the person that gave her this idea and the person ask her, How Far?

She...

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects Marriage Proposal From His Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The girl should have gone to her Baba to do the needful like this her friend

Many of these young girls just adopt all these western norms without understanding accurately its implication. To propose is Male domain, and cut across cultures, religions, belief system, and a timeless practice.

Clearly, she cant even handle rejection, evidenced by her consecutive plea in an attempt to change his mind. It goes against masculinity to be proposed to, and "rescued" by a woman. Only a wimp will accept such.

When a man proposes to a woman, he is basically asking her to let him give her security ( men are provider), cater for her subsistence (men are protectors), and fertilize her eggs (men initiate, women choose). Reversing this gender dynamic doesn't play well in a man's psyche. He is not a woman and proposing to him undermine his natural role as a strong masculine hero. Hope this will be a teachable moment to all these young girls that seamlessly jump on the mainstream culture of gender role being a social construct.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Making Babies For Your Ex, While You Are Married, / With 230 Jamb Score And 4 Credit And / I Masturbate With Biodun Fatoyinbo Pics, I’m In Love With Him - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.