Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is This Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (1451 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2010
Osama10:

I was referring to your last sentence.

Well, its two different sensations. Vaginal intercourse isn't the same masturbation. The sexual goals are the same--to have an orgasm/climax but its different [I suppose]. Both vaginal s.ex and m.asturbation provide simliar yet different sensations which varies from women to women.

Uclloyd28:

No, truth be told, i don't know hows is done or even what it entails, Plz throw more light on that

Well first of all, do you know what an open relationship is?
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well, its two different sensations. womanly intercourse isn't the same self-service. The sexual goals are the same--to have an heavenly feeling/climax but its different [I suppose]. Both womanly s.ex and m.asturbation provide simliar yet different sensations which varies from women to women.

Well first of all, do you know what an open relationship is?

Is it being in a relationship, and at the same time, visiting the Am Single and Seriously Searching (SSS) sites Seriously, i know little, help me out here
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2010
Ok, an open relationship is essentially having your cake and eating it too, romantically speaking. When two people agree to be in an open relationship, they admit they love and care about each other but mutually agree that they want to see other people too. Oftentimes those in an open relationship consider themselves to be in love with each other, but they can have lesser attachments and sexual relationships outside of their main love interest without any ill effects on their primary relationship. By the way, I have no idea what an SSS site is. I had a friend who was in an open relationship with a girl due to the fact that they were in a long distance relationship.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, an open relationship is essentially having your cake and eating it too, romantically speaking. When two people agree to be in an open relationship, they admit they love and care about each other but mutually agree that they want to see other people too. Oftentimes those in an open relationship consider themselves to be in love with each other, but they can have lesser attachments and sexual relationships outside of their main love interest without any ill effects on their primary relationship. By the way, I have no idea what an SSS site is. I had a friend who was in an open relationship with a girl due to the fact that they were in a long distance relationship.

SSS means [b]S[/b]ingle and [b]S[/b]eriously [b]S[/b]earching But this can't be said to be love. So, you advice rather than one being a playa, one should have an open relationship, right Why
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

SSS means [b]S[/b]ingle and [b]S[/b]eriously [b]S[/b]earching But this can't be said to be love. So, you advice rather than one being a playa, one should have an open relationship, right Why

lol, I wasn't advising you to get involved in an open relationship. I asked if you have considered it. It doesn't always work for everyone though. Does it sound like something you might be interested in?
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I wasn't advising you to get involved in an open relationship. I asked if you have considered it. It doesn't always work for everyone though. Does it sound like something you might be interested in?

Yeah, i really need to widen my horizon, hope it's advisable
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

Yeah, i really need to widen my horizon, hope it's advisable

It depends. If you're in a solid relationship then yes. If not then no. The reason I say no is because the present status of the relationship is a bit rocky so it may actually make things worse. There's a possibility that it may bring you two closer. You'd really need to sit down and evaluate things before you make the decision to get involved in an open relationship. It's nice that your open minded though wink.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

It depends. If you're in a solid relationship then yes. If not then no. The reason I say no is because the present status of the relationship is a bit rocky so it may actually make things worse. There's a possibility that it may bring you two closer. You'd really need to sit down and evaluate things before you make the decision to get involved in an open relationship. It's nice that your open minded though wink.

Ok, thanks so very much for taking your time to skool me. You are also open minded too, that's commendable too wink Are you in an open relationship cause you seem to know alot about it
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

Ok, thanks so very much for taking your time to skool me. You are also open minded too, that's commendable too wink Are you in an open relationship cause you seem to know alot about it

Thank you. I'm always happy to help wink. No, I'm not in a relationship. I'm just open to love of all forms. I always try to look at life from different perspectives. If you have any other questions about it, feel free to ask wink.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Thank you. I'm always happy to help wink. No, I'm not in a relationship. I'm just open to love of all forms. I always try to look at life from different perspectives. If you have any other questions about it, feel free to ask wink.

No relationship shocked, really and you seem to know much about relationship, I have loads of questions if i may warn, but i gatta go to work now. Lemme have your skype or Ymessenger id, that's if you dont mind
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

No relationship shocked, really and you seem to know much about relationship, I have loads of questions if i may warn, but i gatta go to work now. Lemme have your skype or Ymessenger id, that's if you dont mind

lol, I'm not saying I haven't been in a relationship. I'm just saying I haven't been in an open relationship before. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you an e-mail.
Re: Is This Normal? by deniyor: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

and then stay babeless, in this era? Omo, i no sabi self-service or jerk off, which ever u understand

grin I understand you well. It is not by force to be in a relationship with a girl at all times. Sometimes you need to do just you. As you can see, it is your need not to be babeless in this era that has made you stuck with two bad options.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I'm not saying I haven't been in a relationship. I'm just saying I haven't been in an open relationship before. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you an e-mail.

Maclloyd28@yahoo.com
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
Ok, got it wink
Re: Is This Normal? by pharmking: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
To poster: you know your actual flaw. You are demanding and controlling which your ex can handle. That is one of the main reason you are so hang on her. I wouldn't take back somebody that cheat on me. You need to ameliorate yourself and try to o in pair with who you are dating. It seems to me that you like the new girl but the fact that she cannot put up with all ur sh**t is driving you away from her, anyhow good luck
Re: Is This Normal? by teeboyseve(m): 1:09am On Sep 29, 2010
@ Poster

In my own opinion NONE is good for you. But goodluck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going To Your Ex' Wedding / Do You Agree? / What Do Women Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.