Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (1447 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 3:58am On Sep 28, 2010
I really love my Ex, she swore with the Bible never to go back to what caused our break up, She sounds changed to me, We dated for Five years, and one thing i love about her is her ability to tolerant me, Am very stubborn and too demanding, She handled me for Five years, Her Flaw was that She Cheated, My People Of 9Town, Is this Reasonable and wise

And Secondly, I dated another girl for 6months and she barely tolerant me, But her good side is that shes caring and has the right words to say when you need them the most, Her Flaw, She behaves holy than thou, and she puts her friends before me, which my EX never did

Please MAKE UNA ADVICE THIS IBO BOI cool
Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 4:00am On Sep 28, 2010
Once a cheat always a cheat so you decide.
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

I really love my Ex, she swore with the Bible never to go back to what caused our break up, She sounds changed to me, We dated for Five years, and one thing i love about her is her ability to tolerant me, Am very stubborn and too demanding, She handled me for Five years, Her Flaw was that She Cheated, My People Of 9Town, Is this Reasonable and wise

And Secondly, I dated another girl for 6months and she barely tolerant me, But her good side is that shes caring and has the right words to say when you need them the most, Her Flaw, She behaves holy than thou, and she puts her friends before me, which my EX never did

Please MAKE UNA ADVICE THIS IBO BOI cool

Hmmm, I suppose you can give it another go if you really want her back or if you feel that she has changed. I personally, would never go back to a cheater but everyone is different. You need to ask yourself some things though. If/when you take her back do you think you'll be able to look past the fact that she cheated on you? Often times I see people who get cheated on and later on in the relationship during some random argument they bring it up in the argument they try to throw it back in their partners face. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what was it that caused or lead her to go astray from the 5yr relationship?

Osama10:

Not necessarily. There are people who actually learn their lesson. Its not always certain.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 4:08am On Sep 28, 2010
Osama10:

Osama10:

I know about that saying bro, i for one believe in it, but then, She said she's changed, abi people no dey change again
Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 4:16am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

I know about that saying bro, i for one believe in it, but then, She said she's changed, abi people no dey change again
I stand by my initial statement,watch it man.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 4:17am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, I suppose you can give it another go if you really want her back or if you feel that she has changed. I personally, would never go back to a cheater but everyone is different. You need to ask yourself some things though. If/when you take her back do you think you'll be able to look past the fact that she cheated on you? Often times I see people who get cheated on and later on in the relationship during some random argument they bring it up in the argument they try to throw it back in their partners face. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what was it that caused or lead her to go astray from the 5yr relationship?

Not necessarily. There are people who actually learn their lesson. Its not always certain.

We once lived far from each other, so she had sex with another dude during our 2nd yr, evidently, it was sex, no feelings. her defense, she couldn't handle sex drives as we had sex daily then, Me i found it hard forgetting back then, so the cheat ugly picture lingered and i had to break up three years later, but now, i believe u have gone pass the bad feelings, but you know, Once beating twice shy

In the 8 months we broke up, she swore with a bible too to wait for me, no matter the time frame, she said i will come back to her cause we were meant for each other. I like the current girl, no doubt, But i have a feeling these words will slap me soon, The Devil Who Know Is Better Than The Angel You Barely Know (pardon me if the saying is wrong o)
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 4:21am On Sep 28, 2010
Osama10:

I stand by my initial statement,watch it man.
Bros that what am saying, am trying to watch it from both angles, If not for the Cheating bro, she's the ideal girl, the type every dude will love 2 showcase to Dad n Mum
Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 4:36am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

Bros that what am saying, am trying to watch it from both angles, If not for the Cheating bro, she's the ideal girl, the type every dude will love 2 showcase to Dad n Mum
But by that singular act she has nullified your trust in her and even to your parents.
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 4:37am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

We once lived far from each other, so she had sex with another dude during our 2nd yr, evidently, it was sex, no feelings. her defense, she couldn't handle sex drives as we had sex daily then, Me i found it hard forgetting back then, so the cheat ugly picture lingered and i had to break up three years later, but now, i believe u have gone pass the bad feelings, but you know, Once beating twice shy

In the 8 months we broke up, she swore with a bible too to wait for me, no matter the time frame, she said i will come back to her cause we were meant for each other. I like the current girl, no doubt, But i have a feeling these words will slap me soon, The Devil Who Know Is Better Than The Angel You Barely Know (pardon me if the saying is wrong o)

I understand what your saying. You can forgive her but it doesn't mean you need to forget it. I never believed in the whole "forgive and forget" bit because when someone cheats on you, the memory will always be in the back of your mind. Ultimately the decision is up to you. At times in life, you need to take a chance with certain things. If you giver her another chance and she messes up then I suggest you ditch her. I think you also need to talk to her about her the the s.ex aspect of your relationship. I understand that sexual satisfaction plays a role in a relationship but if she needs to step outside of the relationship for s.ex due to distance then you two need to talk. Communication is key is a matter like this. Her stepping outside of the relationship rather than talking to you about the lack of s.ex due to distance was an act of selfishness on her part.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 4:45am On Sep 28, 2010
Osama10:

But by that singular act she has nullified your trust in her and even to your parents.
lol, shey!!! Where can one buy a perfect chic sef? I no mind to use my last card to buy her off
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I understand what your saying. You can forgive her but it doesn't mean you need to forget it. I never believed in the whole "forgive and forget" bit because when someone cheats on you, the memory will always be in the back of your mind. Ultimately the decision is up to you. At times in life, you need to take a chance with certain things. If you giver her another chance and she messes up then I suggest you ditch her. I think you also need to talk to her about her the the s.ex aspect of your relationship. I understand that sexual satisfaction plays a role in a relationship but if she needs to step outside of the relationship for s.ex due to distance then you two need to talk. Communication is key is a matter like this. Her stepping outside of the relationship rather than talking to you about the lack of s.ex due to distance was an act of selfishness on her part.

lemme ask you, why is it that some girls go gaga once they've had se.x and we spread their legs for every IBB n OBJ Is Se.x that strong om women
Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 4:53am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

lol, shey!!! Where can one buy a perfect chic sef? I no mind to use my last card to buy her off

grin grin grin
Should I link you up? grin
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2010
Osama10:

grin grin grin
Should I link you up? grin
Wait small make dem enter bonanza period, it will reduce her price
Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 5:00am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

Wait small make dem enter bonanza period, it will reduce her price
Which time be that oh, do you mean when 7 women would be begging one man? grin
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 5:07am On Sep 28, 2010
Osama10:

Which time be that oh, do you mean when 7 women would be begging one man? grin
hahahahahaha grin Spot On lipsrsealed, I predict 2012 cry, When women will start giving birth to more of boys
Re: Is This Normal? by deniyor: 5:08am On Sep 28, 2010
Get rid of both of them when you can.They are no good.
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 5:10am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

lemme ask you, why is it that some girls go gaga once they've had se.x and we spread their legs for every IBB n OBJ Is Se.x that strong om women

I don't really understand your question. What's IBB and OBJ? Can you please reformat the question?
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 5:15am On Sep 28, 2010
deniyor:

Get rid of both of them when you can.They are no good.
and then stay babeless, in this era? Omo, i no sabi self-service or jerk off, which ever u understand
Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 5:19am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

hahahahahaha grin Spot On lipsrsealed, I predict 2012 cry, When women will start giving birth to more of boys

Ok so na 2012 make dey wait now. grin
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 5:20am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I don't really understand you question. What's IBB and OBJ? Can you please reformat the question?

lemme ask you, why is it that some girls go gaga once they've had se.x and will spread their legs for every Dick n Harry Dose se.x control women like that much
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 5:25am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

lemme ask you, why is it that some girls go gaga once they've had se.x and will spread their legs for every manliness n Harry Dose se.x control women like that much

lmao, the same reason men go crazy for the punanny. There are man who will have s.ex with anything that's got a v.agina. Your question isn't just limited to women. We as human beings are sexual creatures. People have needs--Some more than others. There are those who can't live with s.ex and there are those who can. Its all about needs and desires. No two people are the same when it comes to s.ex.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 5:26am On Sep 28, 2010
Osama10:

Ok so na 2012 make dey wait now. grin
hahahahahahhaahha grin
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 5:30am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, the same reason men go crazy for the punanny. There are man who will have s.ex with anything that's got a v.agina. Your question isn't just limited to women. We as human beings are sexual creatures. People have needs--Some more than others. There are those who can't live with s.ex and there are those who can. Its all about needs and desires. No two people are the same when it comes to s.ex.

I know s.ex desires are strong. From a girls point of view, what can a girl do when she's way too Hot and the guy is not around answer that bearing in mind she loves having s.ex plz
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 5:35am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

I know s.ex desires are strong. From a girls point of view, what can a girl do when she's way too Hot and the guy is not around answer that bearing in mind she loves having s.ex plz

Well, all I can suggest is m.asturbation but that can only do so much. Some girls really enjoy m.asturbating and some don't. For some its nothing close to the real thing.
Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well, all I can suggest is m.asturbation but that can only do so much. Girls really enjoy m.asturbating and some don't. For some its nothing close to the real thing.

And for you what is it? cheesy
Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 5:41am On Sep 28, 2010
Osama10:

What do you mean? Please specify.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well, all I can suggest is m.asturbation but that can only do so much. Girls really enjoy m.asturbating and some don't. For some its nothing close to the real thing.

My ex will refused my even suggesting that, talk more of her doing it. Why can't one have a true girl when he's out to be real and faithful When i switch on my playaz button, dem good girls will start flooding, why are good girls always humming with the bad guys?
Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 5:44am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Re: Is This Normal? by InkedNerd(f): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2010
Uclloyd28:

My ex will refused my even suggesting that, talk more of her doing it. Why can't one have a true girl when he's out to be real and faithful When i switch on my playaz button, dem good girls will start flooding, why are good girls always humming with the bad guys?

Stop using girls in such a general manner. We're not all the same. Just because your down on your luck relationship wise doesn't mean you need to become a player. If I let every damn fool that pissed me off get the best of me, wouldn't I be a bitter woman? Of course I would, but I'm not. I refuse to let the minority ruin it for the majority. Hmmm, have you considered an open relationship?

By the way Osama10, I'm waiting for you to rephrase your question.

Re: Is This Normal? by Osama10(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well, all I can suggest is m.asturbation but that can only do so much. Some girls really enjoy m.asturbating and some don't. For some its nothing close to the real thing.

I was referring to your last sentence.
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times new roman]
Stop using girls in such a general manner. We're not all the same. Just because your down on your luck relationship wise doesn't mean you need to become a player. If I let every damn fool that pissed me off get the best of me, wouldn't I be a bitter woman? Of course I would, but I'm not. I refuse to let the minority ruin it for the majority. Hmmm, have you considered an open relationship?
No, truth be told, i don't know hows is done or even what it entails, Plz throw more light on that
Re: Is This Normal? by Uclloyd28(m): 6:01am On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

By the way Osama10, I'm waiting for you to rephrase your question.

No, truth be told, i don't know hows is done or even what it entails, Plz throw more light on that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This Such An Issue In A Relationship? / When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return / My Mom Said Girls Don't Fart! Outta Curiosity Is't True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.