Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? (13327 Views)

At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2022
I dont know why it is so hard to find a nigerian girl with firm boobs.
Especially abuja girls.

Went to a club with a friend last night, i was shocked when i saw the indecent dressing of some girls over there.

Some displaying thier dark and yellow ass, while some are displaying thier zebra chest.

I managed to see one that looks so good.(in cloth o)

I gaved her a sign she followed me immediately like a mugu.

After decieving her, i took her home.

I removed her bra and was so disappointed by the way her boob responded by bowing down to me immediately and started looking at her toes.

Her nipple cant maintain an eye an contact with me.

I have to lift the load up before i can see the nipples.

Does that mean that there is no nigerian girl with a standing breast?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Nah only village you go see girls with standing boobs. if dem allow you Bleep them they dont allow you press their boobs anyhow because that is what left for bride price.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Romanoff(f): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
undecided
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nah only village you go see girls with standing boobs. if dem allow you Bleep them they dont allow you press their boobs anyhow because that is what left for bride price.

Your village must still be inside thick forest o. Cause my own village girls, cheerful givers from as early as 13.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by 7buckz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol.. You go pick olosho de expect firm bobby....lol

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Natbrowny: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nah only village you go see girls with standing boobs.

If u be fulani. U right small
If u ain't, dey dere dey decieve ursef.

U will see a fulani gal with damaged P but boobs still standing. How dem dey do am.. I no understand.. I grew up in their midst. Mofos are very secretive and unwelcoming.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Chaos14: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Go and ask your mama

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
What goes up must come down.
That standing bwess way u dey look for, e must come down one day. cheesy
So, manage paw paw bwess.

8 Likes

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Shalommy(f): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
EmiDon11 you have started becoming useless. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Sammy101111(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
men will always complain of everything
I once dated a single mother of 2 And i cant lie even some girls below 25 years can't have this kind of breast her breast was frame .

It body system some women her born and have natural falling breast .
You don't expect all the Women to have the same boobs .
Different men with different di(k size

Some white ladies don't even have breast at all it will still look so small yet it still lovely .

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shalommy:
EmiDon11 you have started becoming useless. undecided
forgive me ma'am

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
What goes up must come down.
That standing bwess way u dey look for, e must come down one day. cheesy
So, manage paw paw bwess.
Hehehe
Dem don ban your joen and fati account abi

2 Likes

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sammy101111:
men will always complain of everything
I once dated a single mother of 2 And i cant lie even some girls below 25 years can't have this kind of breast her breast was frame .

It body system some women her born and have natural falling breast .
You don't expect all the Women to have the same boobs .
Different men with different di(k size

Some white ladies don't even have breast at all it will still look so small yet it still lovely .

not for sombori like me o
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
What goes up must come down. That standing bwess way u dey look for, e must come down one day. cheesy So, manage paw paw bwess.
atleast make i see am b4 it goes down

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
What goes up must come down. That standing bwess way u dey look for, e must come down one day. cheesy So, manage paw paw bwess.

4 Likes

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe Dem don ban your joen and fati account abi
that girl no be jeon o
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by benqo01(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
The falling breast now no b d issue, u knack ABI u no knack?

5 Likes

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
7buckz:
Lol.. You go pick olosho de expect firm bobby....lol
it was so nice when i saw it in the show case.
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Hehehe
Dem don ban your joen and fati account abi
your brain dey pain u ni? undecided
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
EmiDon11:
u go just stay dey forge forge stories. I no no why u dey do am sha?
Maybe na for fun and attention. undecided tongue
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
benqo01:
The falling breast now no b d issue, u knack ABI u no knack?
how i go carry woman go house no knack am?

Ah chop craze?

If she no gree ah go rape am.(according to verywickedman)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
u go just stay dey forge forge stories. I no no why u dey do am sha?
Maybe na for fun and attention. undecided tongue
u don dey start baa?
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Exxxgeee mah brodah
U know wetin ah be wan talk baa. lol
I still dey serve God ooo
forget about all this earthly things.
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
EmiDon11:
u don dey start baa?
oya sorry.
I don't like vawlence. cool
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Stallionhorse: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omo!! The one wey dey pain me pass nah all those big breeze girls once you open their bra the two breeesse go Fall go the opposite side come go dey under armpit.. Nah you go lift am come center.. Lol..

15 Likes

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by 7buckz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bobby na Bobby whether fallen or firm... Na still the same component and nipples them get... If you no wan suck am you leave am another person go suck am... Period.

7 Likes

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
oya sorry. I don't like vawlence. cool
lol
The one wey i be dey treat since last week ended yesterday.
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
oya sorry. I don't like vawlence. cool
lol
The one wey i be dey treat since last week ended yesterday.
I don exhaust my missiles.
And my uranium is low
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by BenjaminDomer: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Romanoff:
undecided

Your village must still be inside thick forest o. Cause my own village girls, cheerful givers from as early as 13.
Did you grow in the village also?

Just asking?

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo!! The one wey dey pain me pass nah all those big breeze girls once you open their bra the two breeesse go Fall go the opposite side come go dey under armpit.. Nah you go lift am come center.. Lol..
as in ehh

But if the thing dey inside bra eh, oh my Goodness!!!

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by BenjaminDomer: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
EmiDon11:
that girl no be jeon o
Jeon na Lvgirl
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by BenjaminDomer: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
EmiDon11:
how i go carry woman go house no knack am?

Ah chop craze?

If she no gree ah go rape am.(according to verywickedman)
grin
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Romanoff(f): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Did you grow in the village also?

Just asking?

No. But I use to go to the village every year when my dad was still alive.

The king's palace was where they use to settle issues of 13 year olds having "affairs" with married men.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.