Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) (1261 Views)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by Godfathern(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2007
I have finally made up my mind to settle for some one, after the traumatic experience I had 2yrs ago (see the topic BROKEN HEARTED). firstly my job takes most of my time and I have sank too deep inside my self over the past 2yrs that I don't even know how to go about the whole thing. what do u think?
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by jesusfreak(f): 2:26pm On May 05, 2007
good for u wink

look before u leap and i wish u all the best kiss
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by dollyp1cute(f): 2:34pm On May 05, 2007
Start from your workplace at least you spend a lot of time there

Seyi, Sola and Bose look like good candidates wink.

Thread gently though.
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by Godfathern(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2007
Start from your workplace at least you spend a lot of time there

Seyi, Sola and Bose look like good candidates Wink.

Dollyp1. 10q but which seyi Sola and Bose are u talking about? well if they are the CSU at my place forget it, "the policy says no internal soucing" I will welcome another sugestion, it might be useful.
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by GIFT4LUV(f): 4:01pm On May 05, 2007
You have to tread carefully and take your time. I read ur posting on BROKEN HEARTED and I was really touched. only Love can heal a broken heart. I wish I can be there for you, its up to u anyway. I will like to see ur pix. send it to giftforlov@hushmail.com. I will be expecting cheesy
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by Godfathern(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2007
GIFT4LUV. no problem. remember this is a public forum. but thanks all the same. its very totful of u. u can view it at hi5. check my signature below for the link.
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by Godfathern(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2007
jesusfreak Tanx. but pray for me o.
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by cuteass1(f): 4:11pm On May 05, 2007
GIFT4LUV:

You have to tread carefully and take your time. I read your posting on BROKEN HEARTED and I was really touched. only Love can heal a broken heart. I wish I can be there for you, its up to u anyway. I will like to see your pix. send it to giftforlov@hushmail.com. I will be expecting cheesy

GIFT4LUV:

I have a friend who needs some one to marry. he works in one of the new generation banks. he is God fearing and very honest, he is kind and very caring. I would personally have loved to be his but I am engaged to his friend. he needs a God fearing romantic and faithful lady. I promise u that u will be glad to be with him. if u are interested call this number at once 08050435344.

Just confused!!!! undecided
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by Pain(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2007
I Think Whitney Houston Had a Track By That Line "Where Do Broken Hearts Go?, la la la". cry

Go Buy The CD.

Hope This Advice Was UseFool? shocked
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by jesusfreak(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2007
@godfathern

no prob wink
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by cuteass1(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2007
Godfathern:

I have finally made up my mind to settle for some one, after the traumatic experience I had 2yrs ago (see the topic BROKEN HEARTED). firstly my job takes most of my time and I have sank too deep inside my self over the past 2yrs that I don't even know how to go about the whole thing. what do u think?

Thats good to hear dear, its not breaking from a relationship that is the problrm but the fact that some heal faster than others, and for some break-ups carry a whole load of damages to be repaired . .a broken heart can take ages to heal, some don't even heal at all cry cry

Just for being able to say you're ready to give love a new chance is fantastic,.

Now dear you have to be careful, do not fall for anybody, take your time and don't let your hooks down till you see the fish you think is dear to your heart. After a heart break, its easy to fall on a rebound and it ends up hurting both parties involved a great deal. Not ideal at all.

I wish you all the best, have an open mind, let your heart take a risk, and when love comes i'm sure you'll know. Be prayerful too so you don't make mistakes in your choices.

Best of luck!!!
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by Pain(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2007
CuteAss. CuteLine. U Make Me Wonder What That As* L**ks Like Sometimes.

Just A Thot Though. cool
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by cuteass1(f): 4:27pm On May 05, 2007
Pain:

CuteAss. CuteLine. U Make Me Wonder What That As* L**ks Like Sometimes.

Just A Thot Though. cool

LMCuteAO . . you're funny grin grin . Hold on to the thought though wink cheesy
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by cuteass1(f): 5:25pm On May 05, 2007
posted wrongly lol embarassed grin
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by Godfathern(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2007
cute-ass, 10q. very thoughtful of u. have u had similar experience before. if yes, tell me how you got back on your feet again.
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by cuteass1(f): 11:37am On May 06, 2007
Godfathern:

cute-ass, 10q. very thoughtful of u. have u had similar experience before. if yes, tell me how you got back on your feet again.

Actually i haven't embarassed

But a bomb sure ticket to hapiness after a heart break is being yourself, putting the past behind you, having an open mind and spirit not knowing what will happen next, but still ready to conquer, looking extremely thoroughly before you leap (thats not a guarantee though since anything can happen any minute), but thats one of the recipes of love "ready to take a risk"

Most of us have "that destined someone", but we just have to find the right person. You don't have to force it, let it come naturally!!! wink
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by acidrop(f): 11:47am On May 06, 2007
Pain:

I Think Whitney Houston Had a Track By That Line "Where Do Broken Hearts Go?, la la la". cry

Go Buy The CD.

Hope This Advice Was UseFool? shocked

lol, i hope it is usefool 2, lol

newiaz, maybe u not meeting d right peeps, y dont u check nairaland, thoses two proposal is a start, they even gave u a number and an email adresss, lucky u, it is usually the guys chasing the gurlz undecided
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by hotchic1(f): 2:37pm On May 06, 2007
I think you have no choice than to put yourself together and sstrat from somewhere,we are afraid of every unknown journey we wnat to take ,so i think you need to put that at your back and try to get a lady but be very careful and look befor e you leap,there's this aspect that we do neglect,a lady's background and family,try to find a lady that was brought up in a proper family settings and raised with love ,they seems to value a relationship than tose from a broken home.Its never advisable for you to just sit down there,i am wishing you good luck.
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by dollyp1cute(f): 6:07pm On May 06, 2007
Godfathern:

which seyi Sola and Bose are u talking about? well if they are the CSU at my place forget it, "the policy says no internal soucing" I will welcome another sugestion, it might be useful.

Yes I mean the CSU cos they look alright. That your workplace na wa o, so you mean if you suddenly start falling for one of your colleague it's out the door?   
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by Godfathern(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2007
Yes I mean the CSU because they look alright. That your workplace na wa o, so you mean if you suddenly start falling for one of your colleague it's out the door?

Dollyp1cute, Identify yourself. you seem to know too much
Re: Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) by dollyp1cute(f): 5:55pm On May 07, 2007
Yes o, I know so much, i am a private investigator. cool

Seriously, I have found that quite a few blokes are looking for girls in this forumn, Mr Planet, mekoyo and now you.

Publish your vital statistics so I can look through my database.

(1) (Reply)

A Crush On My Girlfriend / Sexual Satisfaction In A Relationship / What's Your View On Polygamous Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.