Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend (3588 Views)

Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) / Hindu Girl Slapped For Hugging Her Muslim Boyfriend On The Bus / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by don4real18(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2019
ladiesreject:
I'm not a religious person, but I don't think I have seen a case where a Muslim lady married a Christian guy. Am not saying it's not happening or hasn't happened, am just saying I haven't seen a Muslim girl do that.

Why Christian girls mumu like this? Even the ones in Zimbabwe are not wise either.

Travel down to the north (I mean far north) and see the hatred Muslims have for Christians. You dare not talk to any Muslim girl, I mean, she won't even give you one minute to start your lies. Your religion has already disqualified you from getting her attention.
But as for the Christian girls, they are already imagining how a Muslim dickk will taste like, how SADDENING!
AGAIN, am not a religious guy, but Christian girls (90%) of them are an absolute disgrace.

As for you madam poster, you're asking us if he's lying? To best of my knowledge about Muslims, I can tell without a single doubt that he is! Forget all these ones saying Yoruba Muslims are different, A Muslim is a Muslim. In fact, they are the worst.

After marriage, it'll dawn on you that you've been scammed.
He's free to marry three more women, hope you know?
He's free to divorce you with just a simple sentence, hope you are aware?
He's free to abuse you, I hope you know?

So many questions to ask.
Inter-religious marriage is not good at all, especially for a Christian lady. Already, you're from another country so it's going to be much, much worse.

Well, just because you haven't seen doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Majority of the married Muslim ladies I know are married to Christains
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 7:26pm On May 30, 2019
tommyken:

Am Igbo from the East but I reside here in Benue while she is a Nupe by tribe but we both stay here in Benue.
We have been dating for 2years now but I don't know if she will convert later that's why I say I don't know what the future hold.
Okay oo. I wish you luck.
But the possibility is zero.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Okay oo. I wish you luck.
But the possibility is zero.
Maybe.

Your opinion though.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Redoil: 8:50pm On May 30, 2019
madridguy:
Dear sister, don't know how practicing is your boyfriend but I will advise you to be prepared to start going to the mosque after every wedding formality. Forget the guy sweet talk, just prepare yourself first.

My cent.
fundamentalist have spoken
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Safiaa(f): 8:51pm On May 30, 2019
Worst decision you could possibly make in your life

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by DrChukki: 9:26pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
If he's a Yoruba Muslim, no wahala.
But Hausa muslims, hmmmm. Don't try it cos they treat their women as trash and most times, you will be kidnapped and sent to go bomb people.

But why is it very hard to see a Muslim lady getting married to a Christian man? It's always the opposite.

Can you believe where I did my youth service, I begged 2 Muslim ladies to date me they said God forbid.

After all the trust and respect they had for me, yet they won't date me because am a Christian. That's very bad.

I actually want to marry a Muslim but their chances of agreeing is very close to zero

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
If he's a Yoruba Muslim, no wahala.
But Hausa muslims, hmmmm. Don't try it cos they treat their women as trash and most times, you will be kidnapped and sent to go bomb people.

But why is it very hard to see a Muslim lady getting married to a Christian man? It's always the opposite.

First of all, you just revealed how shallow you are in your thinking.

Islamically speaking girlfriend -boyfriend is not allowed.
Since they wish to marry then the man should not allow his wife convert their kids to Christians,I will personally advice not to allow that;fait is far more important to me then love.

And saying Hausa Muslims treat their women like trash shows how very ignorant you are.
A typical Muslim Hausa women do next to nothing, they are treated like queens and princesses in their husbands house except some very few exceptions and the raising rate of divorce apart from this, they know how take care of women.
I am not speaking based on assumptions but what I know.

I know you might say polygyny and all that, but a typical Muslim Hausa man does not joke with his wife.

Ask yourself have you ever seen an Hausa woman in the North selling or doing business in the market?
They are always at home just taking care of the house why the husband labours day and night trying to meet her needs and those of the children.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2019
DrChukki:

Can you believe where I did my youth service, I begged 2 Muslim ladies to date me they said God forbid.

After all the trust and respect they had for me, yet they won't date me because am a Christian. That's very bad.

I actually want to marry a Muslim but their chances of agreeing is very close to zero

It is not allowed for a female Muslim to marry a non Muslim male.
So, you don't have to blame them, but we,the male Muslims are allowed to marry Christian or Jewish ladies as an option not a preference.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2019
Redoil:
fundamentalist have spoken
Na today? Call him something else. And I am asking what is wrong I being a fundamentalist?
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 30, 2019
Having the same religion is a key department of compatibility when marriage is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2019
ladiesreject:
I'm not a religious person, but I don't think I have seen a case where a Muslim lady married a Christian guy. Am not saying it's not happening or hasn't happened, am just saying I haven't seen a Muslim girl do that.

Why Christian girls mumu like this? Even the ones in Zimbabwe are not wise either.

Travel down to the north (I mean far north) and see the hatred Muslims have for Christians. You dare not talk to any Muslim girl, I mean, she won't even give you one minute to start your lies. Your religion has already disqualified you from getting her attention.
But as for the Christian girls, they are already imagining how a Muslim dickk will taste like, how SADDENING!
AGAIN, am not a religious guy, but Christian girls (90%) of them are an absolute disgrace.

As for you madam poster, you're asking us if he's lying? To best of my knowledge about Muslims, I can tell without a single doubt that he is! Forget all these ones saying Yoruba Muslims are different, A Muslim is a Muslim. In fact, they are the worst.

Inter-religious marriage is not good at all, especially for a Christian lady. Already, you're from another country so it's going to be much, much worse.

Oga, we can't allow our daughters marry a non Muslim simple as ABC.

Even if you are pained by this, it is none of our business.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2019
mytime24:
b ready for more iyawo's after u angry

Cuz muslim men hv every right to marry upto 5 wives even though he's living in one Room embarassed

U'll b d one taking care of urself nd ur children undecided

Before they come for me, not ALL sha tongue
if u're lucky

It is four not five.
4 NOT 5!
I know you are using Ned Nwoko's marriage to Regina Daniels as your standard for Muslims.
The Qur'ān is very clear in that check Qur'ān choice 4 verse 2.

We can marry four not five.

The condition for marry more wives is so strict that you have many Muslims who are married to one wife than two how much more four.
I can tell you out the number of uncles I have more than two-third or even all are married to one woman.
But it doesn't mean I will discourage it because they are a lot of benefit from it.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 10:18pm On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

First of all, you just revealed how shallow you are in your thinking.

Islamically speaking girlfriend -boyfriend is not allowed.
Since they wish to marry then the man should not allow his wife convert their kids to Christians,I will personally advice not to allow that;fait is far more important to me then love.

And saying Hausa Muslims treat their women like trash shows how very ignorant you are.
A typical Muslim Hausa women do next to nothing, they are treated like queens and princesses in their husbands house except some very few exceptions and the raising rate of divorce apart from this, they know how take care of women.
I am not speaking based on assumptions but what I know.

I know you might say polygyny and all that, but a typical Muslim Hausa man does not joke with his wife.

Ask yourself have you ever seen an Hausa woman in the North selling or doing business in the market?
They are always at home just taking care of the house why the husband labours day and night trying to meet her needs and those of the children.
Please, shut up.
Both you and your women are nothing but threat to humanity.
Spits!!
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 10:19pm On May 30, 2019
DrChukki:

Na today? Na Christian ladies I blame pass.
Their mumu is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 30, 2019
xapo:
No....pls look for somebody that share same faith as you. interreligious marriage is very bad especially with a Muslim, the disadvantage is much more than the advantage.

take their holy Quran and read what the think about you Christian,...........do u know Islam permit you husband to beat their wife, marry more than 3 wife.

ogah pls can quote for us the verses of quran that says Muslim men should beat their wife?
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Please, shut up.
Both you and your women are nothing but threat to humanity.
Spits!!

Look at this toe rag referring to women you can't even match in any capacity ranting like a crazed monkey about humanity.
Idiot, listen and listen good, I have being with Christians as colleagues and class mates than I have been with muslims and I have never attacked them not even once.

Now that I have smoked out your lies, you can as well remain in a permanent started of shut up.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by JuniorJay12(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2019
Seriously is not easily getting married to a Muslim brother.am not been sentimental because the heart are always greed in decision and doings and only if he allows you to practice your religion that you are relief and his family won't steps when it comes to child bearing cos then the children religion might be vice versa but in all things seek for proper counseling
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Na today? Na Christian ladies I blame pass.
Their mumu is nothing to write home about.

The way you are insulting Muslims, you might end up getting married to a muslim.
I know someone who did something similar but later converted to Islam.
Be careful how you hate.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 10:31pm On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Look at this toe rag referring to women you can't even match in any capacity ranting like a crazed monkey about humanity.
Idiot, listen and listen good, I have being with Christians as colleagues and class mates than I have been with muslims and I have never attacked them not even once.

Now that I have smoked out your lies, you can as well remain in a permanent started of shut up.
Bla bla bla.
Once you are done, go and detonate that bomb you are tied to in anywhere your prophet asked you to.

Stop mentioning me abeg, I don't like it when a potential terrorist or something disturbs my mention.
I didn't bother reading though.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 10:32pm On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

The way you are insulting Muslims, you might end up getting married to a muslim.
I know someone who did something similar but later converted to Islam.
Be careful how you hate.
Just shut your trap.
Do not be unequally yoked with terrorists.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Bla bla bla.
Once you are done, go and detonate that bomb you are tied to in anywhere your prophet asked you to.

Stop mentioning me abeg, I don't like it when a potential terrorist or something disturbs my mention.
I didn't bother reading though.

It is people like you that motivate me to always tell you the true side about Islam.

I feel I can marry you.

I can't never bomb an ant how much a beautiful creature like you.
Women are too precious to harmed.
My sister, take am easy we are not what you think we are.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 10:35pm On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

It is people like you that motivate me to always tell you the true side about Islam.

I feel I can marry you.

I can't never bomb an ant how much a beautiful creature like you.
Women are too precious to harmed.
My sister, take am easy we are not what you think we are.

Women are too precious indeed.

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Just shut your trap.
Do not be unequally yoked with terrorists.

Forget the terrorist talk.

Those guys killing people in the name of Allah are not doing for Islam or for Muslims.
They are criminals nothing more.
And you ought to know this.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Women are too precious indeed.
These guys are not our example.
Stop using black sheep amongst us as examples.
I am telling you to truth, I have worked with more Christians than you think for more than ten years now and I have never attacked anyone rather I visit them.and discuss with them
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 10:40pm On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Forget the terrorist talk.

Those guys killing people in the name of Allah are not doing for Islam or for Muslims.
They are criminals nothing more.
And you ought to know this.
Indeed.
You people are extremists. So bad, very bad!!
An average Muslim man sees others as infidels that deserves to die as was taught by your prophet.
Lmao. I will appreciate if you stop mentioning me.
Your religious extremism has caused more harm in this world than any other thing.
Spits

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 10:43pm On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

These guys are not our example.
Stop using black sheep amongst us as examples.
I am telling you to truth, I have worked with more Christians than you think for more than ten years now and I have never attacked anyone rather I visit them.and discuss with them
In my initial submission. I said Yoruba Muslims are somehow manageable.

And I believe you are one.

Those guys up north and the Arabs and Persians? Oh God!!
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by ImaIma1(f): 10:45pm On May 30, 2019
ladiesreject:

Couldn't you resist the urge to bash ladies and just respond to the OP.

9O% if Christian girls are disgrace? Where did you get your statistics? Tone down the hate and bias
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Indeed.
You people are extremists. So bad, very bad!!
An average Muslim man sees others as infidels that deserves to die as was taught by your prophet.
Lmao. I will appreciate if you stop mentioning me.
Your religious extremism has caused more harm in this world than any other thing.
Spits

I would stop mentioning you if you drop your subjective reasoning and be objective for once.
If we were this bad, I guess you would be hearing bombs and slaughtering and killing anywhere and everywhere you see muslims,but that is not the case.

It is this same propaganda that you are spreading against us that makes everyone thinks we are the bad guys who will pull up bombs at anytime so the whole place goes up in smoke.

We are not the bad people my dear.
Some people choose to be bad and we should call them out for who they who.
This stereotype and blanket generalization is what is making us grow apart.

I wish we could have a one-on-one conversation so I can explain a lot better to dispel your fears.
We are not terrorists.

Ask yourself ;what would we gain if we start "forcing " people to accept our faith?
I can count no less than twenty none muslims whom we have lived side by side with over the years without any form of conversion or coercion.

Islam is a religion that has guiding principles which encourages us to preach and convince people about the truth in a wise manner not through fighting or bombing innocent people.

My sister, I am from Edo state and I have been a Muslim all my life and I have studied the Qur'ān, and no where does it encourage us to kill,attack,maim or even insult innocent people at will.

You should know Islam is not defined by what some hausas,Fulanis or Yoruba do.
Islam is the Qur'aan and the practice of our noble prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:00pm On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

I would stop mentioning you if you drop your subjective reasoning and be objective for once.
If we were this bad, I guess you would be hearing bombs and slaughtering and killing anywhere and everywhere you see muslims,but that is not the case.

It is this same propaganda that you are spreading against us that makes everyone thinks we are the bad guys who will pull up bombs at anytime so the whole place goes up in smoke.

We are not the bad people my dear.
Some people choose to be bad and we should call them out for who they who.
This stereotype and blanket generalization is what is making us grow apart.

I wish we could have a one-on-one conversation so I can explain a lot better to dispel your fears.
We are not terrorists.

Ask yourself ;what would we gain if we start "forcing " people to accept our faith?
I can count no less than twenty none muslims whom we have lived side by side with over the years without any form of conversion or coercion.

Islam is a religion that has guiding principles which encourages us to preach and convince people about the truth in a wise manner not through fighting or bombing innocent people.

My sister, I am from Edo state and I have been a Muslim all my life and I have studied the Qur'ān, and no where does it encourage us to kill,attack,maim or even insult innocent people at will.

You should know Islam is not defined by what some hausas,Fulanis or Yoruba do.
Islam is the Qur'aan and the practice of our noble prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)
Haa!! Edo Muslim?
Your own case is different.

Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by ranmoor: 11:01pm On May 30, 2019
well, if he is Yoruba no prob. There are lots of families like that among Yorubas n they are very fine. Usually, religion used to be the last thing they consider... The reason is, Yorubas believes religion is a personal thing. There is a saying "esin baba ko gba omo la" meaning salvation is personal!!! But with the influx of Pentecostalism and Islam extremist, things are changing, a redeemer can no longer marry a catholic let alone a Muslim.. in summary, if he is an educated Yoruba man, my sis do not hesitate to marry him just tell him u will be practising your religion and the kids can do whatever they want... personally I think all religion are scam !
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by Khaleell001(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:

In my initial submission. I said Yoruba Muslims are somehow manageable.

And I believe you are one.

Those guys up north and the Arabs and Persians? Oh God!!

I agree ou some of yoruba brothers are more tolerable, but it doesn't mean we don't have bad ones among them.who use the religion has a tool to cause fear and hate.

pleas know that I am not Yoruba my sister,I am from Edo state,I am just an ordinary guy who is trying his best to clear misconception about what people of other faith do not really understand about Islam.

And you should know that those Up north , the Arabs and the Persians who perpetrate these crimes are negligible in number compared to the ones who are peaceful and loving, who just want to make ends meet.
Re: Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:11pm On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

I agree ou some of yoruba brothers are more tolerable, but it doesn't mean we don't have bad ones among them.who use the religion has a tool to cause fear and hate.

pleas know that I am not Yoruba my sister,I am from Edo state,I am just an ordinary guy who is trying his best to clear misconception about what people of other faith do not really understand about Islam.

And you should know that those Up north , the Arabs and the Persians who perpetrate these crimes are negligible in number compared to the ones who are peaceful and loving, who just want to make ends meet.

You see those guys up north, Arabs, Persians all terrorists or have the tendency of becoming one.
Then, Yoruba Muslims are just few who are extremists.
In all, your religion has more bad blood than the good ones.

An average Hausa Muslim won't hesitate to kill you if you aren't of their faith. Forcing Christian girls up north to marry their alhaja and Then, forcefully converting them. Killing people at every slight provocation.
Jesus Christ!!!!
It's okay, better embrace Christ now that's too early.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Best Positions For Standing Up Sex / Help My Friend Is Gay, Can I Help Him? / Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.