Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? (6801 Views)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 30, 2019
Deepfeel:
Dark brown skin, average size apple butts, beautiful innocent eyes kiss
Oya paste two pictures of ladies with the above.
Make we sample am!

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by kerzhim(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2019
Tòtó
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by frankkydee(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2019
Hmmmmm, upright boob and tight punany
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Hilbertrudolf(m): 12:05am On May 31, 2019
Make the punna day cream wella
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by courna(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2019
plumpy round ass, average boobs, intelligent with innocent looks.....

lobatan

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Deepfeel(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Oya paste two pictures of ladies with the above.
Make we sample am!

I don't have any in my phone, she's just a creation of my fantasy, I see few ladies on Instagram with the above but not exactly cause must of them do butts enlightenment, killing that natural apple butts I want, lol I call it apple butts cause it's not too big too small the butt cheeks form an apple shape in the middle
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:18am On May 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:
I particularly like guys with a black upper lip and red lower lip

What's yours
.....the guy with bulgy pockets... It makes me come before he says hiii
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by KristaPretty(f): 8:33am On May 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:

sapiosexuality

Yea

1 Like

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Bucajunior(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2019
The sight of her camel toe jeeez drives me crazy.
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by BuikemWillz(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2019
Deepfeel:
Dark brown skin, average size apple butts, beautiful innocent eyes kiss

Spot on!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by BuikemWillz(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....the guy with bulgy pockets... It makes me come before he says hiii

Nawaooo! Sweetheart Yahoo Boyz no go use you...
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:20am On May 31, 2019
BuikemWillz:

Nawaooo! Sweetheart Yahoo Boyz no go use you...
..........no no anything to keep the thread going... I ain't that greedy

1 Like

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Eddygourdo(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2019
Her anus

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Neimar: 1:22pm On May 31, 2019
her smile and her ass
xpecially her smile
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Neimar: 1:22pm On May 31, 2019
Eddygourdo:
Her anus
I nr understand
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:

What's yours
the caudal region drives me bananas (anatomists can relate )
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Sadiqali24(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2019
Preciousgirl:

What's yours
search no more my dear for thy king have come.
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for sale, it's working perfectly well,price 5.5 ,if interested u can reach me on 08169217408 or watsapp with same number
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by mattsvibes: 3:47pm On May 31, 2019
natural fairness lepa with conture front and back

1 Like

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by PrinceGeorge1(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2019
Her Kidney ni... Abeg hunger dey wire person for here

Any girl can always work better edika ikong for me, I'm hooked!

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by telkevog(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2019
Dark, old looking, beard headed men like Ned Nwoko!
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by telkevog(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2019
Dark, old looking and beard headed men like Ned Nwoko.
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=Preciousgirl post=78865491]I particularly like guys with a black upper lip and red lower lip

The nature of HIV/AIDS treatment can be aggressive to some body parts. some HIV drugs causes inflammation of soft body membranes like the lips fter the inflammation, the ulcers of the lips (Apthous) remain below the skin surface because they don't exfoliate (remove dead skin). However, not everybody that has red lips has HIV.
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by lardor(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2019
Big boobs
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Avast(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Preciousgirl:

What's yours
What I love most are gap tooth and dimple,but I go crazy when I see a girl with NICE front.
Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by ledamaster(m): 2:06am On Jun 08, 2019
dark skin, real african feminine body built. More like Mercy Johnson, i dont give a bleep about fine face, just a nice Body, and decent bum. She has to be down to earth. Woukd aporeciate a good well brought up woman in.my life now sef. send me an email if you wanna try.

1 Share

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by Hilbertrudolf(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2019
SmellySperm:
let her just think with her brain rather than puzzy

#i'l never cheat on her

Re: What Part Of The Opposite Sex Get U Crazy? by virago(f): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Preciousgirl:

What's yours

Only the D*** gets me creaming

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Breast Skin Died, But A Photographer Saved Me (full Video) / Amazing Ways To Tighten Your Boobs / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.