Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) (5898 Views)

Brazilian Carnival Queen Embarrassed As Her Things Pings Open(photos,video)18+ / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
Below is a moment a Super sports analyst suffered a wardrobe malfunction and an erection on Live TV.

The analyst on noticing the sudden hormonal change, started struggling with his pants and tried to cover the organ.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/sports-analyst-suffers-an-erection-on-live-tv-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
cry
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by blackboy(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2019
Must they wear tight trouser? Why is he pretending. Reminds me of a lady who wears revealing clothes and starts trying to cover her breast. Just dont make sense

7 Likes

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by delugajackson: 8:24pm On May 30, 2019
This is why one needs to be totally aware of certain stuff they don't officially teach you. Simple breath-holding technique would have saved him this embarassment.

Same goes with lust and vain imaginations, once you gain control over your mind and emotion, you will surely overcome every sexual temptation. With mind tricks and conditioning, anything is possible.

17 Likes

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by SageMK: 8:31pm On May 30, 2019
You see why it's important to become a member of the Vaseline crew association? — One of it's privileges is you develop immunity to impromptu erections because you are smart enough to not walk around with a loaded gun.

5 Likes

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:32pm On May 30, 2019
Lol. So thin.
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by TrollKiller(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2019
That's why I always try to discipline my Jay man.
The guy has a brain of his own.
There was a day I moved to a new hostel during my uni days. I only had a few clothes and all were dirty. All I had was my singlet and boxers. And I needed provisions that day.
The nearest provision store wasn't far from my side but the distance was a bit large sha.
I just vex say make I bounce out with my boxers. On the way, I saw some girls gisting and laughing outdoors. I ignored them and bought what I needed.
I was coming back when I noticed that the same girls were looking at me. and my jay man began to rise angry
Na black nylon and force I use push am down. Idiot

10 Likes

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2019
That 'D' thing with twin can disgrace people oo... See as e just dey on strike come stiff inside that guy trouser. The guy beg am beg am but at last e still disgrace am for public... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2019
a lady must have seduced him before going live on set
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Blackalaja(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2019
SageMK:
You see why it's important to become a member of the Vaseline crew association? — One of it's privileges is you develop immunity to impromptu erections because you are smart enough to not walk around with a loaded gun.

you suck jack! Look at Vaseline on your face
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
cry
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Lol. So thin.
oya go mk am thick na

2 Likes

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Nbote(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2019
All he had to do was think about d most disgusting thing he can imagine and dat erection go die natural death.. But dat was he thinking while presenting d news?

1 Like

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by izaray(f): 9:22pm On May 30, 2019
His village people has finally succeeded
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Texman21: 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
hahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 10:16pm On May 30, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Holamic: 10:32pm On May 30, 2019
Please why is this a big deal... Nah the wahala
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Olalan(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2019
Embarrassing this is

1 Like

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Foodforthought: 12:09am On May 31, 2019
Suffered an erection....? Is it a medical condition, a disease,an infection or an affliction? He did not need to cover it, people are rotten that's it. What concerns you with the movement and hardening of another human's body part? The world is becoming too spoilt.
Is that sexual harassment? He's analysing sports... if you were listening to the analysis you wouldn't notice his manhood become erect!

5 Likes

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Khd95(m): 5:22am On May 31, 2019
How do guys feel comfortable in tight trousers

If the trousers wasn't that tight,he for just chuuk hand for pocket arrange the ijot grin

1 Like

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:49am On May 31, 2019
No be today junior begin misbehave for public sha thats why its good to constantly feed the bad guy depending on im chow rate

There was a certain time i was so occupied with work i no smash for almost 2weeks; sex was far from my mind because i no get time; unknown to me junior don dey vex.

Na so on a sunday afternoon i stroll go nearby provision kiosk to buy ciggar, i come jam one sweet malawi nearby. One thing led to another we begin reason. Omo in less than 2mins juniour wan burst comot from im cage. Nna eh na god save me say i wear jean trouser comot that day; the thing pain me no be small. Well las las junior leta chop the malawi well

End of my story angry

2 Likes

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by femi4: 6:00am On May 31, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Lol. So thin.
yet it makes you scream "faster"
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 6:13am On May 31, 2019
Maybe the news gave him an orgasm

1 Like

Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Lol. So thin.
So you have scrutinize the tool already. Complete your actions by making use of it. grin
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by OriginalZombiE: 8:42am On May 31, 2019
delugajackson:
This is why one needs to be totally aware of certain stuff they don't officially teach you. Simple breath-holding technique would have saved him this embarassment.

Same goes with lust and vain imaginations, once you gain control over your mind and emotion, you will surely overcome every sexual temptation. With mind tricks and conditioning, anything is possible.

can you give me some examples of these mental tricks and conditioning?
Re: Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) by Bucajunior(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2019
Maybe him anaconda won follow analyse too

(1) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt / Random Bad Things U Like In A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.