Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? (2948 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 12:10am On May 31, 2019
Is it right to tell a lady that you are dating when you hit it big contract wise?

Or do you hide the news?

When the millions come in, do you say it or do you show it or hide it?

Is it ok to give her blow by blow accounts of the progress of your deals?

Or keep giving her money on normally as if nothing has changed?

Backstory:

You date her, she likes you, you are not yet there financially, but you hustle real hard, you are in business not employment.

You can survive but you can't be extravagant.

Argue for and against with experiences.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by dingbang(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2019
I'll prefer to tell. I have my reasons which I won't want to disclose
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:24am On May 31, 2019
If u tell ur babe
U HV tell ur village pipu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by Sundrus: 12:35am On May 31, 2019
Women wey dem no get control over their tongue... I fit manage tell my wife sha.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by Davash222(m): 2:06am On May 31, 2019
No need to her, let your care towards her do the talking.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:16am On May 31, 2019
It depends on the type of babe you have. It's when you tell some you have millions that they would remember they have problems that worth's hundreds of thousands undecided

3 Likes

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by Timekeeper: 3:48am On May 31, 2019
FEGEITOK:
Is it right to tell a lady that you are dating when you hit it big contract wise?

Or do you hide the news?

Backstory:

You date her, she likes you, you are not yet there financially, but you hustle real hard, you are in business not employment.

Don't tell. Her but treat her more specially... Invest more with that money... When it's time, make her ur wife and then u can start telling her everything.... But for now, just treat specially than before and don't use that to cheat on her coz u Don arrive.

Prepare for life after marriage... Very important

5 Likes

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 4:50am On May 31, 2019
Timekeeper:

Don't tell. Her but treat her more specially... Invest more with that money... When it's time, make her ur wife and then u can start telling her everything.... But for now, just treat specially than before and don't use that to cheat on her coz u Don arrive.

Prepare for life after marriage... Very important

Nice thoughts.

An elderly woman advised, don't tell.

A lady friend said if you have money, it will announce itself, even if the guy is silent.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 4:54am On May 31, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
It depends on the type of babe you have. It's when you tell some you have millions that they would remember they have problems that worth's hundreds of thousands undecided

Been here.... that's why I went ghost mode once....but saying it can reveal a lot about her... don't you think?
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 4:55am On May 31, 2019
Davash222:
No need to her, let your care towards her do the talking.

Modesty? Or discretion?
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 4:56am On May 31, 2019
Sundrus:
Women wey dem no get control over their tongue... I fit manage tell my wife sha.

Discretion I guess?
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 4:56am On May 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
If u tell ur babe
U HV tell ur village pipu
Discretion?
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by seniorgozman(m): 4:57am On May 31, 2019
Don't tell her, you will be creating more problems to yourself if you do.

2 Likes

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 4:57am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
I'll prefer to tell. I have my reasons which I won't want to disclose

A part of me wants to tell

Another part doesn't want to
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by femi4: 6:16am On May 31, 2019
FEGEITOK:

Or do you hide the news?

Backstory:

If you tell, her demand will cripple you. She ll remember she's not bought that phone, clothes etc.

Women are naturally materialistic, more money means more spending to them
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2019
u don't tell by words,
u tell by actions
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by ranmoor: 6:41am On May 31, 2019
Do you think rich men tell their wives the very source of their wealth? They just know the business line not every details. Why?
1. Ladies actually doesn't care how you make your money nor the nitty gritty of what you do, just bring the money home! If they starts asking questions it means something is fishy or you ain't bringing enough.
2. Ladies needs are insatiable. They are just like leaches, always want more!. They are all extravagant, but only toned down to adjust to your purse.
3. Ladies don't believe guys when money is involved. They believe u only reveal fractions of your actual worth, that is why they don't believe u when you say u are broke.

In summary, remember the rule of thumb; work hard, be positive and keep your mouth shut.

8 Likes

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by Offpoint1: 6:44am On May 31, 2019
If your money never reach Gates own, keep shot before she demands for private jet.

2 Likes

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:47am On May 31, 2019
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by nicepoker101(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2019
Seems you want to be relegated to the background grin
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by Sundrus: 7:04am On May 31, 2019
FEGEITOK:

Discretion I guess?
yeah
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by boiz2men(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2019
My dear... you berra keep quiet. If the case was reversed, she wouldnt tell u. As love dey catch me reach, I told her before i started all my businesses, problems in my business, my office stories, my resignation and new job. I told her virtually everything about my life... Only for me to learn some weeks back that this babe has been keeping her stuff very private. I felt betrayed, used, foolish and dumb. Never again will that happen to me. Dont tell anybody about your finances esp your babe or any girl in your life. Dont even tell her about your plans.

Did you read about that dude who got a job in Malaysia and he told his gf, the gf hid his travel documents so he couldnt go. I didnt learn. Experience has taught me.

Dont tell... Keep your mouth shut..

If shes your wife, tell her a fraction of the truth. Women are unbelievable.

5 Likes

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:11am On May 31, 2019
Like telling who? Is she us wife?..u r funny....how sure are u that u will later wife her.. Let's be realistic... Keep ur damn mouth shut! .....this is ur testing period... Test her to know the level of love she has for u
Telling her abt ur achievement can only increase demand and her expectations
Save ur money for the future ....until u wife her be spending wit calculator in ur head... Don't allow love cloud ur sense of reasoning.... Am also a gal...morning

5 Likes

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 7:20am On May 31, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Like telling who? Is she us wife?..u r funny....how sure are u that u will later wife her.. Let's be realistic... Keep ur damn mouth shut! .....this is ur testing period... Test her to know the level of love she has for u
Save ur money for the future ....until u wife her be spending wit calculator in ur head... Don't allow love cloud ur sense of reasoning.... Am also a gal...morning

Oh dear... Coming from a girl....that was quite strong....but you made sense....thanks again

2 Likes

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by boiz2men(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2019
Phenomenal16:

damn right

1 Like

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2019
FEGEITOK:

Been here.... that's why I went ghost mode once....but saying it can reveal a lot about her... don't you think?
Just study her carefully
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 11:55am On May 31, 2019
ranmoor:
Do you think rich men tell their wives the very source of their wealth? They just know the business line not every details. Why?
1. Ladies actually doesn't care how you make your money nor the nitty gritty of what you do, just bring the money home! If they starts asking questions it means something is fishy or you ain't bringing enough.
2. Ladies needs are insatiable. They are just like leaches, always want more!. They are all extravagant, but only toned down to adjust to your purse.
3. Ladies don't believe guys when money is involved. They believe u only reveal fractions of your actual worth, that is why they don't believe u when you say u are broke.

In summary, remember the rule of thumb; work hard, be positive and keep your mouth shut.

In summary

Bring the money

Don't say how you made it.

She can only demand from you to the extent she believes your purse can handle, so a lot depends on what you share with her information wise.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 11:55am On May 31, 2019
Offpoint1:
If your money never reach Gates own, keep shot before she demands for private jet.

Discretion then!

1 Like

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 11:56am On May 31, 2019
nicepoker101:
Seems you want to be relegated to the background grin

Explain... I'm lost
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 11:58am On May 31, 2019
femi4:
If you tell, her demand will cripple you. She ll remember she's not bought that phone, clothes etc.

Women are naturally materialistic, more money means more spending to them

Noted with thanks

1 Like

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 12:00pm On May 31, 2019
boiz2men:
My dear... you berra keep quiet. If the case was reversed, she wouldnt tell u. As love dey catch me reach, I told her before i started all my businesses, problems in my business, my office stories, my resignation and new job. I told her virtually everything about my life... Only for me to learn some weeks back that this babe has been keeping her stuff very private. I felt betrayed, used, foolish and dumb. Never again will that happen to me. Dont tell anybody about your finances esp your babe or any girl in your life. Dont even tell her about your plans.

Did you read about that dude who got a job in Malaysia and he told his gf, the gf hid his travel documents so he couldnt go. I didnt learn. Experience has taught me.

Dont tell... Keep your mouth shut..

If shes your wife, tell her a fraction of the truth. Women are unbelievable.

One of the reasons for asking is addressed here.

Is that level of openness reciprocated?

If not, stop the openness from your own end

1 Like

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by nicepoker101(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2019
FEGEITOK:

Explain... I'm lost
Don't tell her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Don't Understand Again, Church Flyer Confusing Me / “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.