Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? (2957 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by gerizzim: 2:06pm On May 31, 2019
To save urself plenty drama. Don't tell her.

Most women don't reason like men.

Sometimes they get Soo excited abt success story abt d man in dia life Dt they unconsciously brag abt d man to intimidate odas esp if the man is stupendously rich ND d lady hz not seen a good life Dt is laced with money.

even sef, it's not always good to tell ur wife certain tinz as regards money not to talk of "gfrnd"

Just kip taking good care of her wit wat ur money can offer.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 2:32pm On May 31, 2019
gerizzim:
To save urself plenty drama. Don't tell her.

Most women don't reason like men.

Sometimes they get Soo excited abt success story abt d man in dia life Dt they unconsciously brag abt d man to intimidate odas esp if the man is stupendously rich ND d lady hz not seen a good life Dt is laced with money.

even sef, it's not always good to tell ur wife certain tinz as regards money not to talk of "gfrnd"

Just kip taking good care of her wit wat ur money can offer.

Thanks
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by seniorgozman(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Like telling who? Is she us wife?..u r funny....how sure are u that u will later wife her.. Let's be realistic... Keep ur damn mouth shut! .....this is ur testing period... Test her to know the level of love she has for u
Telling her abt ur achievement can only increase demand and her expectations
Save ur money for the future ....until u wife her be spending wit calculator in ur head... Don't allow love cloud ur sense of reasoning.... Am also a gal...morning
I am surprised a girl can say this, please you deserve an award
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by MrMcJay(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Like telling who? Is she us wife?..u r funny....how sure are u that u will later wife her.. Let's be realistic... Keep ur damn mouth shut! .....this is ur testing period... Test her to know the level of love she has for u
Telling her abt ur achievement can only increase demand and her expectations
Save ur money for the future ....until u wife her be spending wit calculator in ur head... Don't allow love cloud ur sense of reasoning.... Am also a gal...morning

Hi Phenomenal16, can I send you a PM?
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Hi Phenomenal16, can I send you a PM?
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by abdeiz(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2019
The OP sounds like one of those people that'd ask for advice, receive the best and still not use it.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2019
abdeiz:
The OP sounds like one of those people that'd ask for advice, receive the best and still not use it.

Why do you so conclude?
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by abdeiz(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2019
FEGEITOK:

Why do you so conclude?

You're dragging your feet, still unsure about whether to tell her or not.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by MrMcJay(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Sent, check your email.
Re: To Tell Her Or Not To Tell Her? by FEGEITOK: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2019
Any comments on this thread that just graced the front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/5289780/man-shares-10-things-wife-to-be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... / “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin / The Fvck Lord … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.