Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (70370 Views)

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by kay29000(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
eno go better for d delilah woman wey finish AJ power for bed lastnight

I knew he was going to lose when he moved to America and started a reality show, and started moving around with Meek Mill and other American celebrities. Anyway, this would be a good lesson for him.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by phoexix: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2019
The match is a fair one.

Mexican won it.

They were both tired but he came up strong.

Hope there will be a rematch soon.

Congrats Ruiz.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by inspector44(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Na make Glo collect their Ambassadorship money back
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2019
I knew it, Anthony looked very nervous.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by mixta140: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=dannybrasky post=78943211][/quote]
Crazy guy lolzzzz
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Greatfullheart: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2019
wow! mehn anthony joshua didn't know what hit. i think that ruiz was underated and is an underdog so he proved everybody wrong.

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2019
TVTKOKO:
something has happened behind the scenes that we know nothing about.. I can swear my left balls that the match was fixed!!
keep consoling urself.the better fighter wins
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by onatisi(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I knew it, Anthony looked very nervous.
Did you see where aj was talking to Ruiz during the fight and the commentator was even asking ,what aj could be telling Ruiz?
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2019
onatisi:

Did you see where aj was talking to Ruiz during the fight and the commentator was even asking ,what aj could be telling Ruiz?

I must have missed that part somehow
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by CheedyJ(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

Lost 3 titles, he still has the most important title. World Heavyweight Belt.
Wilder is with that remaining & most important title oo..Joshua had 3 & he's lost all of dem so,for now he's only a former heavy weight champion.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2019
GrowYourSales:
Our own Anthony

Ah ah I thought he was unbeatable...I wanted to marry him that year cheesy
lol this kine gal sef
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Most nigerians re fair weather fans- Very quick to shame Anthony and disassociate themselves from a Champion who just lost once after over 20 wins.

7 rounds show it was a tough one and I'm proud of him because Anthony is still a Champion- anytime/ anyday.

"Show me a man who has never failed and I'll show you a man who has never attempted anything" - Anonymous.

Honesly, I'm glad he was defeated because how would he learn from his mistakes and improve to be the best he can be?

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost"- Zig Ziglar.

I believe in you Anthony and I know you will come back stronger, wiser, highly competent and make us proud.

God bless you Anthony.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2019
jamace:
Fixed match. This is not AJ's standard of fight. No aggressiveness. No usual heavy punches. Haba, Very unlike AJ.

This match should be investigated.
make una dey console una selves.aj lost d fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2019
Lol of course, he pretends to lose to this fat blob and then rechallenges him.. It will be marketed as the greatest come back fight ever....follow the money kids, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by bukas15(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2019
TheWrita:
How did that happen?How did that blubber looking guy beat a pack of bricks like that?
The drake curse appears to be real or could this all be fixed?
And I think Anthony got carried away by the hype but who knows?

I like the guy so I pray he reclaims his title.
pls what actually did drake say
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2019
GrowYourSales:
Our own Anthony

Ah ah I thought he was unbeatable...I wanted to marry him that year cheesy

The match get as Im be.

How can that short fatty beat up ANTHONY Joshua LIKE THAT

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Xsem:
The midget wey no even get 6 packs.This match should be investigated,I will not take it.

CHECK THAT THING OOH

THR MAN FIT THE USE JUJU
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by HMarshal(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Is it just me or dose this match look & sound fixed to anybody else?
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by TheAlchemist: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2019
What do you want me to comment?
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2019
If this fight is real , then WWE is also real.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Samsonklin(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2019
PopeFlatino:
cry I don't know why everything and everyone I have supported lately looses and looses badly

Barca Lost the match to Liverpool
Barca Lost to Valencia
Barca Fans lost the ValverdeOut crysade angry
Naija Under20 kept injuring me
Every bet I have placed since February,burning
Arsenal I needed Bak in UCL was hammered

Now on a Sunday,Aj cry embarassed
Maybe you are Drake. Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by OyinO: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Truly, if you know, you know.
This is match-fixing. It was fixed Up. All the big time betting guys should know what happened.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2019
ednut1:
Yet people said he would beat wilder. Wilder has incredible stamina

U are saying this as if u knew Joshua doesn't have power until this day.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Xsem:
The midget wey no even get 6 packs.This match should be investigated,I will not take it.

I totally agree with you. The match is fixed.
They have signed a rematch agreement which will ensure AJ gets his tittles back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by owila4luv(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2019
the guy use jazz (those people juju pass yoruba demon)
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by femicyrus(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
This is a fixed match...
Aj would make a fortune from this fight losing to an underdog from Mexico. the world is disappointed but AJ is the only winner here. he will reclaim his titles in the rematch for all to be happy. fixing this match is like money ritual for AJ with Nigerian blood. the Mexican only needed to win once and the deal is done.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by PapaAdanna: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Na wow

How can an obese guy win someone fit

Wonders
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by backbone503(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Big congrats to Ruiz. Courage, hardwork, self-believe and trust in God finally made your dream come true. Prepare for a tough rematch though, because our Aj will surely bounce back. He most definitely underated you.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
jimmy barry,joe calzaghe,ricardo lopez,andre ward undecided

You're right. Thanks. I honestly forgot Andre Ward.
Re: Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) by Chimezirim121: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2019
He said that people should believe in themselves instead of any God. This is where he landed himself after believing in himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo) / Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.