Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) (72270 Views)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by lomprico(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
The goose that lays d golden egg

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by BrainSanitizer: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Businessman and billionaire, Femi Otedola celebrates his only son, Fewa, as he turns plus one today, 2nd June.

See more; http://gistmore.com/femi-otedola-celebrates-his-only-son-on-his-birthday-photo

Happy birthday to him
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Niccoloimhotep: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
See money cry

2008 mazda cx-9 suv available in ibadan for 3.7m

2008 benz c300 available in ibadan for 4.2m

2010 lexus es350 available in ibadan for 4.3m

2 units of 2003 toyota camry big daddy for 1.6m

Holla 08034290032

Check my topics for link threads and more pix

2 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
This one they generate the money way make the sisters they lavish am anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by StarUp: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
See smile... Check the photo reason why Spurs lost the Champions League...

3 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Junkie1: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Jewingle(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
lomprico:
The goose that lays d golden egg
lol you be fool
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by marostan(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Munzy14:
If u knw u were shocked to know that otedola has a son, gather here...

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by xtremeTall(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
i just checked now and realized you were actually correct...pardon my earlier retort smiley
VPN...spotted
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
tunjijones:
I heard the boy is a slow poke...

Obviously, more reason why many don't know about him and he's also not an internet sensation like the rest of the children....
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by shogsman(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !

He’s autistic,be guided
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by shogsman(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=jcross19 post=78952381]look like an slowpoke ! [/quote

He’s autistic,be guided
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by lomprico(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jewingle:
lol you be fool

Idiat!
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Bonjoro: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
100% confirmed Gay, I can beg with my 2 balls.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:
I hope he's not an adopted child

You have lost your two eyes! It's obvious, pal.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !

Is that a consolation to you?
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by trevorhorace(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
in your next life

like for rich but disabled

share for poor but enabled
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by berbs: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Opportuneke:
so why is he chesting out like bobrisky and posing like a gay.

Congratulations though..
He has down syndrome
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Rroszy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Happy birthday Fewa
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by shogsman(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
lol...I saw that too.

Was confused but just chilled as per, she might be privy to "confidential details"

What exactly is funny about Down syndrome.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=shogsman post=78957893][/quote]

Don't mind the ignorant idiot.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
This one they generate the money way make the sisters they lavish am anyhow

Another silly talk.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by czarina(f): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
shogsman:

What exactly is funny about Down syndrome.
And who said it was funny?

Go and read the preceding comments again
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by shogsman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
And who said it was funny?

Go and read the preceding comments again

I beg to differ,What does lol stands for.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by czarina(f): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Xda59:

Don't mind the ignorant idiot.
You're not very bright are you?

Read what led to the lol before you insult the females in your family
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by czarina(f): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
shogsman:

I beg to differ,What does lol stands for.
maybe if you tried comprehending words before you run in to comment you'd have known I was loling at the lady who said it was down syndrome when it obviously isn't after the Ednut guy pointed it out.

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Jfkitchen123(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !
Suffering from
autism

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by schamch: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
HBD, Fewa. LLNP
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Emmannn101(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Are you just knowing he has an autistic son?

And why the jabs if you don't really know him?

Abi you want money to be angry with your destinies ni?

What exactly is your beef with the innocent boy? angry

Sorry oo

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by sisisioge: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Happy birthday Fewa...may God continue to guide and brighten your years.

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Yankee101: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Like say this boy no send
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
HBD to him

but is that not breast on his chest or he put foam there to claim he has six packs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Fish Farming Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.