Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) (72262 Views)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Xander85: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
ednut1:
happiness is what u ascribe it to be. He may be happy with him that way. Dangote no get son. Is he sad No be person born abdul mutalab

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by midehi2(f): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Munzy14:
If u knw u were shocked to know that otedola has a son, gather here...
He has a son na, who is not too well
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Megabig: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !
why? You the slowpoke...have sense yo
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Are you just knowing he has an autistic son?

And why the jabs if you don't really know him?

Abi you want money to be angry with your destinies ni?

What exactly is your beef with the innocent boy? angry

Help me ask them.
Love is all that matters between father and son.
Happy birthday to my guy.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !
Hehehe
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by chiboy1116: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !
that's not nice , I think he's autistic.

2 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
lonelydora:
What a lucky boy born with a platinum spoon in his mouth.

Happy birthday, boy

Why Nor be master card spoon

3 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by biggestmanhood(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
he used his son for money ritual
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by abnot: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
tunjijones:
I heard the boy is a slow poke...
He’s autistic .
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Tinaagboba: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Happy birthday fewa I pray you become greater than your father
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
he's adopted ..

they dont look alike one bit..
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by toprealman: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Some of you guys are very insensitive.....Abi na silly sef. Try and check up on the lad's history.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
He is autistic
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
na skirt him wear?
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
This one they generate the money way make the sisters they lavish am anyhow

so you mean for every midnight , the boy go dey vomit money inside one calabash..

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Chrysz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
It is well.

Happy birthday Fewa
you like him abi grin
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Optionalx: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:
I hope he's not an adopted child
You that is not adopted how market with you and your papa... all round poverty still dey wire una undecided ...
Dumb dud with fish brain
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by grandstar(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !

I think he's autistic. He isn't a slowpoke. Many are super intelligent. It is believed that Einstein was in the autism spectrum. Learnt Einstein couldn't tie his shoe laces
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pegi23:

I'm not shock I heard his son is not alright

Lol, which kind life...
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
biggestmanhood:
he used his son for money ritual

Use yours too and lets see if you will be able to afford a 1994 golf

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
shegzydave:
The nigga is a slow poke.....hmmmmm definition of the saying that the rich also cry, imagine the only son and a slow poke......God I thank you oooo, I use to murmur to God that am not handsome but when I see this in a rich man house then I say thank you to God for creating me like this, I am fearfully and wonderfully made

you are a nonentity, so what should the innocent boy do, curse God for making him disabled... you ugly thing
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
grandstar:

I think he's autistic. He isn't a slowpoke. Many are super intelligent. It is believed that Einstein was in the autism spectrum. Learnt Einstein couldn't tie his shoe laces

You spot on!

Humans fail to realise that the body architecture is designed in a way that when one system fails, it triggers a new sense.

The insight a blind man has, A man with eyes can "Never" have it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Laxy009(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
The guy is suffering from autism.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by blackpanda: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
cucumbae:
Gay boy

Bad bele jeloxy grin
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by phemiee1810(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Opportuneke:
so why is he chesting out like bobrisky and posing like a gay.....

oh I'm sorry,
I was just tipped off concerning his condition, May God Almighty heal you IJN, Amen.

Congratulations.....
The boy is suffering from autism
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Are you just knowing he has an autistic son?

And why the jabs if you don't really know him?

Abi you want money to be angry with your destinies ni?

What exactly is your beef with the innocent boy? angry

Words of wisdom from you, few comments there acting like the kid bribed God to be born into a wealthy family, funny thing is if the boy has the chance to choose good health and those riches he will pick the former. We should all thank God for what he's made us to be
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:
Nigerians are a special type of ignorant when it comes to people with disabilities. Yeesh

Happy birthday to his son

very ignorant

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol because I used the word ‘special’?

No! Bt because u used the word Nigerian. Don't qualify everybody as a slowpoke.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Munzy14:
If u knw u were shocked to know that otedola has a son, gather here...

Na me shock pass
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Amanda4life: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
He looks like an slowpoke
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Happy birthday his son FEWA I believe he is not in Nigeria.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
It's only poor man children will die to look clean, shave hair, shave beards, shave everywhere to look good, just in case a helper comes. But big men children, that one no concern them. Just look at this one hair undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Fish Farming Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.