Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) (72266 Views)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by TheQuirkyPen993: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:
I hope he's not an adopted child

I'm sure your mother Went to collect prick from another man. LMAO. You sure say your Papa na your papa?
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by TheQuirkyPen993: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !

Your don block
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by DonGtoG1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:
Nigerians are a special type of ignorant when it comes to people with disabilities. Yeesh

Happy birthday to his son

I got the message you were trying to pass across.

The only thing i did not agree with you on is the fact that you generalize by say "NIGERIANS".

NOT all Nigerians are ignorant.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
DonGtoG1:

I got the message you were trying to pass across.

The only thing i did not agree with you on is the fact that you generalize by say "NIGERIANS".

NOT all Nigerians are ignorant.
I know not all, but a large enough proportion of them to be considered a widespread issue
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Why are Igbos fascinated with male children? na dem de shout "only son" pass, I don't get their preference for males, it's too much
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
StarUp:
See smile... Check the photo reason why Spurs lost the Champions League...

grin
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olaniyonu.....
Every wealth has some form of dirt
May God bless Femi so much
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by karashita: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hbd Fewa.God bless your new age.

For those of you with one negative comment or the other about the boy,may God grant you wisdom.

Who feels it knows it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by biggestmanhood(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Use yours too and lets see if you will be able to afford a 1994 golf
mpama I will use u instead
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:
I was tolded by some people that he used him for ritual
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by DonGtoG1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

I know not all, but a large enough proportion of them to be considered a widespread issue

I totally agree with you on this.

And i am glad you understand my point, as some people will insult and warn someone not ever quote them again.

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
DonGtoG1:

I totally agree with you on this.

And i am glad you understand my point, as some people will insult and warn someone not ever quote them again.

grin
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Malawian(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
If that is his only son, the more reason to hide him. Otedolas lineage gone if that boy goes. He do t seem gay, I have met gay people a lot, he seems spoilt and pampered or probably slow, but not gay.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by darlenese(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !

he is autistic
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by harlomah(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
E b like say the guy no too dey alright
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
Because we handle issues such as this poorly here, just wait for the rest to jump on the thread and claim Otedola used him for rituals. (whatever that means)

Special needs kids are everywhere, he won't be the first from a wealthy home.

No ritual jooor
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
What's all these talk about how poke. The boy is just autistic please
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Ndkings1(m): 2:12am On Jun 03, 2019
tunjijones:
I heard the boy is a slow poke...
And so what?
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by importantperson: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2019
cucumbae:
Gay boy

No be gay, he no well. An abnormal child
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by importantperson: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2019
harlomah:
E b like say the guy no too dey alright

Yes, he is abnormal, autistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by God4memi: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Happy birthday to Otedo Jr. May your day be long and wish you a fruitful year a head
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by LagosismyHome(f): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2019
sholatem:

He has a down syndrome but doesn't stop Otedola from showcasing him anytime,anyday.
He got my respect for that. cool

Fake new. ...

He has autism and not down syndrome.....

1 Like

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Ricky97(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2019
I checked in on Dj Cuppy's IG handle, so pathetic she didn't celebrate the only brother she has just because his autistic. embarassed embarassed
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Emmannn101:

He suffers from autism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Fish Farming Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.