Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents (39284 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by SoNature(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Guzel:
This 10 months governor is still lamenting. Rochas didn’t inherit any government house from Ohakim. He didn’t complain, he simply constructed new buildings that Osinbajo commissioned last two weeks. Emeka just showed us generator house and has been lamenting since then. This man had the largest transition committee that was busy harassing Rochas even 30 days to end of his term. He should replace the Akachi tower he partly demolished or his 10 months will be awful

Uncle, Rochas spent months calling Ohakim unprintable names after he took over in 2011.

Days later, the EFCC would pick Ohakim up and indict him with racketeering.

Always say what you know!
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by spirul77: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=MadamExcellency post=78975330]Some people in this forum think that politicians use their personal money for State development.

How on earth will Ihedioha authorize money without change of authority letter to banks and necessary documentations?

[but he got the authority without okorocha to order the demolition of monuments.so people still dey believe all these politicians lamba.chai]
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
Out of the 36 state Governors in Nigeria, it's only ihedioha that's complaining a lot.
This guy that calls himself a governor is suffering from self delusion.
Can't he summon the state accountant general and the state internal auditor who are privy to the records.
I have tons of brilliant Mbaise friends, (Let them come and offer him skillful advice) but this one seem to be far below intelligent qoutient.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by matzer: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
The man has failed already..
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by chukwuibuipob: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
sad sad Excuse/ Avenue to loot.CC:EFCC
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Imo1stson: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
If Ihedioha knows how disgusting he sounds to Imolites now he will quickly start constructing new roads with Julius Berger.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by TEDHorsePower: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okoroawusa failed woefully as a governor. Ihedioha is not going to have it easy because okoroawusa didn't do anything, all his substandard projects have all collapsed. Owerri is a total mess right now
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by femolii: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
millhouse:
govt is all about continuity, irrespective of your political acclimation. Imo state wasn’t created yesterday , thus u don’t expect him to start building bricks without straws. even when Jonathan handed over to Buhari ,despite a documented handover , it took him 5months to set sail because of the loopholes created by the previous govt , not to talk of a previous governor that didn’t prepare any hand over documents and just walked out of govt house , the governor doesnt know how much is in the state purse , who is withdrawing monies codedly without govt approval , who the state is owing , who has been issued payments ,what projects have been awarded but not financed or vis-versa , I mean comon, it’s like appointing you the MD of a bank and upon resumption , nobody can give you the financial position of the bank ( it’s netbook assets and liabilities ,cash @ hand , who the bank is owing , what investments are in ground , what projects are in pipeline etc) I mean explain to us how you are going to hit the ground running ?
And you believe ihedioha no handing over at all they just hate okocha just because okorocha is not a PDP member.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by durangokid: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
frankmoney:
you are actually the foolish person . There is a ministry for finance and the rest where he can go and request for this document , and it will be given to him , without okorocha consent or whatever ... He is the governor ... So what if okorocha refuses to hand over statement ? What will he do ? Complain ?
. That is why I said you are a fool, think that how an in coming governor will get or gets the financial statement if the state, your brain has been clouded with bia and stupidity that is why you can't reason properly
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Brightest04(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Man,you have to start work and stop complaining. You never waited before you demolished Akachi which cost thousands to erect.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by olumalcolm(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
millhouse:
govt is all about continuity, irrespective of your political acclimation. Imo state wasn’t created yesterday , thus u don’t expect him to start building bricks without straws. even when Jonathan handed over to Buhari ,despite a documented handover , it took him 5months to set sail because of the loopholes created by the previous govt , not to talk of a previous governor that didn’t prepare any hand over documents and just walked out of govt house , the governor doesnt know how much is in the state purse , who is withdrawing monies codedly without govt approval , who the state is owing , who has been issued payments ,what projects have been awarded but not financed or vis-versa , I mean comon, it’s like appointing you the MD of a bank and upon resumption , nobody can give you the financial position of the bank ( it’s netbook assets and liabilities ,cash @ hand , who the bank is owing , what investments are in ground , what projects are in pipeline etc) I mean explain to us how you are going to hit the ground running ?
bros there is supposed to be a handover committee that shuld have seen to that effect. what were they doing till Okorocha left the govt house? did dey not inform him about all these foul play he is making noise about nw? there are so many questions thats left unanswered. i assume he was nt prepared for the job or he neva blivd Okorocha wuld hand over. when it comes to the issue you raised about resuming your job as the new MD of a firm, there is always a transition committee to carry out the transition process from the former MD to the new MD, what happened btw dat space? the new MD wuld nt just come and resume one day without having prior knowledge of the financial status or other things you mentioned. lets tk Access bank and Diamond bank merger for example, the new MD did nt just take over, there is suppose to be a committee that wuld see to the smooth handover of all legal and whatsoeva documents they need. Ihedioha shuld hv his committee that shuld hv cried out b4 nw if he really wntd to hit the ground running. he is as clueless as his uncle in aso rock. angry
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Ikpongiton: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
stop talking and start working.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yeah...he would complain and complain. Do nothing for 4 years.

Share kerosene and win 2nd term while his kinsmen abuse Buhari and Tinubu
He will still be better than Aregbesola
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by crusufixo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
This man should just stop blaming the last governor and start working. it's just too early for excuses..
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by sukar886: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
Oga stop complaining, almost all the ex governors are owing ,urs won't be difference, try and work,if you can't work step down...stop complaining
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by chinedumoooo: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Keep on complaining until 4years will just past and will later regret.
Your complain can not solve the problem rather proactive thinking and yardstick.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Jaideyone(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
MadamExcellency:
Some people in this forum think that politicians use their personal money for State development.

How on earth will Ihedioha authorize money without change of authority letter to banks and necessary documentations?
lol @ change of authority letter. you are clown. there is no letter like that
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Jaideyone(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
millhouse:
you clowns are just making unnecessary excuse. are there no permanent secretaries for the various ministries? instead of running to the media to claim he can't work permanent secretaries will gladly update him on state finances and projects within a few hours.

you lots are just clowns

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by wasi9ice: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
Out of the 36 state Governors in Nigeria, it's only ihedioha that's complaining a lot.
Even when there are obvious reasons to complain?
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by wasi9ice: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
MadamExcellency:
Some people in this forum think that politicians use their personal money for State development.

,,don't mind them
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
anonymous1759:

If he's an Apc member you'll say he's playing the game blame that he should pick the pieces and work. Una hypocrisy no be here.
stop been hyprocrite here, if he's pdp too, I will say it out. I'm not a ignorant person. I will say it how it's. what Okoroawusa did in IMO state is very bad.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by frankmoney(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
durangokid:
. That is why I said you are a fool, think that how an in coming governor will get or gets the financial statement if the state, your brain has been clouded with bia and stupidity that is why you can't reason properly
lol you are still talking like a buffoon ...and a stupid he goat ... Right now he is the governor , what stops him from walking down to the ministry of finance and demanding the records and statements ? Did okorocha carry the documents to his house ? You just talking like someone without sense . The records and statements are in the finance ministry , the auditor is there go and ask for it . Monkey
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Psoul(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:

He has nothing to offer. I think he has APC blood in him, though a PDP governor.
This is hw APC leaders behave. They will keep complaining and blaming others for their incompetence.
Before u kw it, 4yrs will elapse and this man will keep blaming Rochas.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by oodua1stson: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
this guy has complained over 500 times in just few days. its already certain this one is a dullard and will even be worse than okorocha

nonsense
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by integrity16(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rule4God:

Pls, did you know River state? If yes, sincerely tell us what it was compare to what it is now in terms of development.
And if you don't know, stop propagating what you don't know. Just a kind advice for you, pls.
I am in rivers state, the person you quoted isnt far from the truth. development has gone beyond completing existing road projects left by amaechi s administration. how many projects has wike initiated and completed in other sectors like education and health? despite the huge allocation and igr coming to the state. Wike performed woefully and failed to exceed the development standards set by amaechi when he was governor of rivers state.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by millhouse: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
boladez:

I agree with you sir, but the same way I feel Osinbajo should be stripped of his SAN for coming out to say one of the reasons the administration could not deliver on its promises is a weak justice system...........Our leaders need to understand that they are responsible for moving things forward . Osinbajo should use his knowledge and experience to guide the ministry of Justice, attorney general and work with the national assembly to revive the justice system not complain about it, his job that the country pays for is for him to sort out the problem not complain.

Back to Ihedioha..... as the executive governor for 4 days, he now has direct access to the president , EFCC, cbn governor, police, dss, his perm secs etc......all these are in place for him to kick off on ground zero, assuming no handing over notes were prepared. Why all the whining and complaints in the press , why all the bad pictures coming from governors lodge.......I can't speak for Rochas because I have not been to Imo in a decade but guess what, he is governor to work and fix problems not whine.

I'm sure Imo people did not vote for a wimp of a governor. I imagine everyone will vote for a Man who can solve their problems not while about it.
my brother ... I assume u have worked in a structured organization, now ask yourself ... the day u choose to resign or go on leave without a handover note ... your office no go bug you with calls regards pending jobs not executed ? Just to get info on stop gap transaction It’s the same thing playing out here
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by oka4ugoo: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
millhouse:

So if Okorocha refuses to formally handover to him, he won't work abi? For crying out loud, that's why we have the civil and public servants. These information can easily be gotten from them. Auditor general is also their to give him the financial status of the state. He should fire, arrest and/or threaten some persons if need be. All this excuses is uncalled for
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:

Let's give benefit of doubt it must be that bad and he doesn't wish to have owerri people blame him so soon
Do you know the debt my state has incurred ...the governor him self came out to state the figure ..

Some states are really scary and iam sure IMO own is amongst them
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by dochenaj: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
alizma:
So this is what will be going on for 1month, excuse upon excuse.
Buhari is still complaining and giving excuses even after 4 years. I guess only Buhari has the right to give excuses and cast aspersions on previous administrations.
APC supporters and their two faced hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism / Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.