Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents (39287 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by MetaPhysical: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
dadavivo:
cos the useless, hopeless Ibadan express road media won't let him be

grin grin Your own people are at fault for advertising him unecessarily.

BeforeInauguration...
Mr Ihedioha receives his son, Governor-Elect
Governor-Elect Ihedioha travels to US
Governor-Elect Ihedioha in US Mall
Governor-Elect Ihedioha commissions stadium renovation
Governor-Elect Ihedioha smiles at camera

After Inauguration ....
Governor Ihedioha inspects damages in Government House toilet
Governor Ihedioha appoints Chief of Staff
Governor Ihedioha say Okoroawusa has not handed over notes
Governor Ihedioha disputes 43billion left by Okoroawusa

As far we are concerned we knew Ihedioha is a mediocre and a thief. Remember he has been in NASS for many years so he is not new face.

Do us a favor, if you dont want us to jump on your Governor case stop portraying him as a machiavellian legend. grin grin

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by dadavivo: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin Your own people are at fault for advertising him unecessarily.

BeforeInauguration...
Mr Ihedioha receives his son, Governor-Elect
Governor-Elect Ihedioha travels to US
Governor-Elect Ihedioha in US Mall
Governor-Elect Ihedioha commissions stadium renovation
Governor-Elect Ihedioha smiles at camera

After Inauguration ....
Governor Ihedioha inspects damages in Government House toilet
Governor Ihedioha appoints Chief of Staff
Governor Ihedioha say Okoroawusa has not handed over notes
Governor Ihedioha disputes 43billion left by Okoroawusa

As far we are concerned we knew Ihedioha is a mediocre and a thief. Remember he has been in NASS for many years so he is not new face.

Do us a favor, if you dont want us to jump on your Governor case stop portraying him as a machiavellian legend. grin grin

Wow are you people this pain about imo governor? Cos his people love him? Na wa o
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by durangokid: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
frankmoney:
lol you are still talking like a buffoon ...and a stupid he goat ... Right now he is the governor , what stops him from walking down to the ministry of finance and demanding the records and statements ? Did okorocha carry the documents to his house ? You just talking like someone without sense . The records and statements are in the finance ministry , the auditor is there go and ask for it . Monkey
I keep day you are a fool listen to yourself people reading will even know that you are just an idiot, imagine stupid talk, a new governor taking financial papers of the state from ministry, so that will guide him? Hmm you are doomed for not reasoning well
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by frankmoney(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
durangokid:
I keep day you are a fool listen to yourself people reading will even know that you are just an idiot, imagine stupid talk, a new governor taking financial papers of the state from ministry, so that will guide him? Hmm you are doomed for not reasoning well
lol you are just a very dull idiot ... And foolish child .. where else would he get the documents ? Are they not in the finance ministry ? Don't they have perm secretaries who have this info along with auditor and accountant general of the state , you are just rambling like an idiot ... Are the papers or documents in okorocha's possession or the ministry ? Mumu
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by SolexOlenin(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
millhouse:
govt is all about continuity, irrespective of your political acclimation. Imo state wasn’t created yesterday , thus u don’t expect him to start building bricks without straws. even when Jonathan handed over to Buhari ,despite a documented handover , it took him 5months to set sail because of the loopholes created by the previous govt , not to talk of a previous governor that didn’t prepare any hand over documents and just walked out of govt house , the governor doesnt know how much is in the state purse , who is withdrawing monies codedly without govt approval , who the state is owing , who has been issued payments ,what projects have been awarded but not financed or vis-versa , I mean comon, it’s like appointing you the MD of a bank and upon resumption , nobody can give you the financial position of the bank ( it’s netbook assets and liabilities ,cash @ hand , who the bank is owing , what investments are in ground , what projects are in pipeline etc) I mean explain to us how you are going to hit the ground running ?

You have said it all! Here's d most reasonable comment under this post!

Some people's sense is just as local and primitive as their Yoruba Yoruba....

Some dull brain Igbo guys too don't know how to respond. They are blindfolded with discrimination. The more u guys start utilizing d "Igbo gift" God gave u (tho, not all of u), d better for u...

Thanks for this comment jare...

Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by durangokid: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
frankmoney:
lol you are just a very dull idiot ... And foolish child .. where else would he get the documents ? Are they not in the finance ministry ? Don't they have perm secretaries who have this info along with auditor and accountant general of the state , you are just rambling like an idiot ... Are the papers or documents in okorocha's possession or the ministry ? Mumu
That is why ondsid you an idiot , I don't even know if you are schooled, so an in coming governor can know all the financial transaction from the ministry of finance without briefs from the former? Na was ooo, even apart from finance other official matters, guy you are an idiot for reasoning so low
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by frankmoney(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
durangokid:
That is why ondsid you an idiot , I don't even know if you are schooled, so an in coming governor can know all the financial transaction from the ministry of finance without briefs from the former? Na was ooo, even apart from finance other official matters, guy you are an idiot for reasoning so low
you keep showing that you are a fool , the perm secretaries , auditors and accountant general are there in the ministry to brief him of every transaction in the state , he doesn't need the past governor to do that , are you a fool or you are just trying to be stupid ? Your type of stupid is something else ...you expect a past governor to start briefing an incoming governor on every details where have you seen that happened
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by durangokid: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2019
frankmoney:
you keep showing that you are a fool , the perm secretaries , auditors and accountant general are there in the ministry to brief him of every transaction in the state , he doesn't need the past governor to do that , are you a fool or you are just trying to be stupid ? Your type of stupid is something else ...you expect a past governor to start briefing an incoming governor on every details where have you seen that happened
. I can see you are a daft, most of reason like quota system graduates, no need to argue with you
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by frankmoney(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2019
durangokid:
. I can see you are a daft, most of reason like quota system graduates, no need to argue with you
lmao look at this fool .... You are the dumbest idiot on this thread
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by millhouse: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
oka4ugoo:

So if Okorocha refuses to formally handover to him, he won't work abi? For crying out loud, that's why we have the civil and public servants. These information can easily be gotten from them. Auditor general is also their to give him the financial status of the state. He should fire, arrest and/or threaten some persons if need be. All this excuses is uncalled for
of course he has to work ...he govt isnt even a week old, i mean give me the scorecard of all the governors sworn in last week let’s see their performance if u decide to benchmark government performance in a week .However my grouse with folks like you is your applauding okorocha ( who has become an outcast in his own political party)for what his has done all because you fail to see Nigeria beyond your APC nose !
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by oka4ugoo: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
millhouse:
of course he has to work ...he govt isnt even a week old, i mean give me the scorecard of all the governors sworn in last week let’s see their performance if u decide to benchmark government performance in a week .However my grouse with folks like you is your applauding okorocha ( who has become an outcast in his own political party)for what his has done all because you fail to see Nigeria beyond your APC nose !

I'm not talking about performance here rather his unnecessary complaint and excuses just like the APC Buhari led administration in their 1st term in office. Governance is for serious minded people.
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by durangokid: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2019
frankmoney:
lmao look at this fool .... You are the dumbest idiot on this thread
Check people's reactions on this, I have gotten almost 50 like because of your idiocy
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by frankmoney(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2019
durangokid:
Check people's reactions on this, I have gotten almost 50 like because of your idiocy
lmao when I say you are a fool , you still try to prove it ... So because people like your ignorant comment, means it's right ? You are just another definition of stupid
Re: Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents by boladez(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Finally I hope this Ihedioha guy will have earned some sense as an ex governor...life is transient and he started on a wrong footing.

When a child says he will stamp on chicks to grow, the chi of the chicks will not allow that child to live long!

Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma