Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband (32189 Views)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by eveseh(f): 11:39am On May 06, 2006
woman should respect her husband in her home undecided
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by LadyB(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2006
the woman is a homemaker. that is, she is always on the lookout for the best interests of her home.this include an undevided attention to her husband. her husband comes first before the children. she is a great defender to any storms agaist her home.

GOD BLESS THE WOWEN!
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by eveseh(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2006
thank you
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by mamaput(f): 7:44pm On May 06, 2006
My children are my blood they do not come b4 my kids.
More so if he is only the step father.
I can divorce a husband but not my kids.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by bisibaby(f): 4:09pm On May 26, 2007
well
[b]Although women should submit to their husbands, the Bible also tells men several times how they are supposed to treat their wives. The husband is not to take on the role of the dictator, but show respect for his wife and her opinions as well. “In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as they love their own bodies. For a man is actually loving himself when he loves his wife. No one hates his own body but lovingly cares for it, ” (Ephesians 5:28-29). “So I say again, each man must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband” (Ephesians 5:33). “You wives must submit to your husbands, as is fitting for those who belong to the Lord. And you husbands must love your wives and never treat them harshly” (Colossians 3:18-19). “In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat her with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. If you don't treat her as you should, your prayers will not be heard” (1 Peter 3:7).[/b][i][/i][size=8pt][/size][/color][color=#990000]

When a husband and wife marry, they become one flesh and their body is now shared with their partner; it no longer belongs solely to him or her. “The husband should not deprive his wife of sexual intimacy, which is her right as a married woman, nor should the wife deprive her husband. The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband also gives authority over his body to his wife” (1 Corinthians 7:3-4). And a wife's responsibility to her husband is a life-long commitment. “A wife is married to her husband for as long as he lives. If her husband dies, she is free to marry whomever she wishes, but this must be a marriage acceptable to the Lord” (1 Corinthians 7:39). If a husband does die, the widow is free to get remarried, but the new spouse must not be an unbeliever. The Bible tells us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers, for righteousness and wickedness have nothing in common (2 Corinthians 6:14).
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by moondust(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2007
compete with her husband, make more money than him and overshadow him. feel me ladies?
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by memyself2(f): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2007
lol, was gonna reply to this topic but saw the replies, and they are some good ones, havent read all the replies but noticed, Damygurl n Nfyreyn(im sorry if I murdered d name!)kinda fink like I do, so all I 'll say is goodluck to Chrisd in fndin a woman who wnts a guy dt cn cook better dn she can!
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by ssRhino: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2007
Role of the woman in da house are:

Complete the man
see what he cant see
caution him when he is goign wrong
Tell him the truth about himseof and his attitude, cos he cant see the truth in himself and the people out there wont tell him, especially if na bitter truth.
Love him and make him feel like a giant, even if situation shows otherwise.
Support him
Feed him, i mean cook his meal and make him feel good(i am not saying the man cant help in da kitchen oh)
Rub his head for him and his feet after a long day at work
Dance nude for him
Bleep him real good when needs be, tease him and rock his world
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by LarryO2(f): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2007
$$Rhino:

Complete the man
see what he can't see
Tell him the truth about himseof and his attitude, because he can't see the truth in himself and the people out there wont tell him, especially if na bitter truth.
Support him
Feed him, i mean cook his meal and make him feel good(i am not saying the man can't help in da kitchen oh)
Dance nude for him

Nice one!
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by Leilah(f): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2007
dance nude for him shocked
Can't do that if you're a certain shape and size cry
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by ssRhino: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2007
Leila, no matter the shape, he saw it when he decide to be with you, so rock his world my dear
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by omoge(f): 1:42am On Sep 21, 2007
so role of a women in her home and to her husband is to dance nude? lol

$$Rhino where did you get that one from? I'd like to read the book where you got it from.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by memyself2(f): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2007
$$Rhino:

Complete the man
see what he can't see
Tell him the truth about himseof and his attitude, because he can't see the truth in himself and the people out there wont tell him, especially if na bitter truth.
Support him
Feed him, i mean cook his meal and make him feel good(i am not saying the man can't help in da kitchen oh)
Dance nude for him

I find your post interesting, if this is the role of a woman to her husband, out of interest " whats the role of a man to his wife?" , all guys out there, please answer.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by omoge(f): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2007
the role of a man to his wife: Dance Nude for Her kiss
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by memyself2(f): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2007
omoge:

Is that it?dance nude for her? If I need a guy2dance nude for me, all I need2do is go to a strippers joint---male strippers and I bet i would have alotta fun without the drama that getting married brings.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by TOYOSI20(f): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2009
omoge:

Classic!!!!

A woman should know her role to her husband INSTINCTIVELY!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, I'm An Alcoholic! / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.