Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) (47220 Views)

Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Japheth17:
This is sad. May his soul rest in peace.

Please nairalanderz, help me out in any way possible.
My boss at work just told me that my salary for may will be coming by middle of June.
Please I have no savings currently and my mom and siblings are totally dependent on my income.
Please I really wouldn't have done this, but I have no choice.
Please and please help out here.
Thanks

Thank God you have a job
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
VenusTechShop:

look above you and see what the person posted. Is that normal bro? Also look below me and see what Amaka posted? Are you not seeing that this is now a full blown attack?

Na who don chop bellefull Dey fight.
Thought u should know that
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Japheth17:

My boss at work just told me that my salary for may will be coming by middle of June.
Please I have no savings currently and my mom and siblings are totally dependent on my income.
Thanks
Don't worry someone shall help, you. I'm very Rich now, I would have given you in abundance.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by olu77(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Usually people don't separate fight anymore they record fight with their phones. Good and kindhearted people leave the word early. RIP to his gentle soul

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
VenusTechShop:

look above you and see what the person posted. Is that normal bro? Also look below me and see what Amaka posted? Are you not seeing that this is now a full blown attack?
You are right.
The owner of the forum is the only person that can do something about this bad things.
Nothing we can do as a member.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
I trust myself! I'll just watch the fighters from afar. No time for stories that touch biko.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Number 1 rule of survival: MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Japheth17:

Thanks
bro if you see job for me too o pls. Even if they pay that middle I'll cope. Thanks
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by seanjy4konji: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
he died wrongfully.in fela voice.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Next time...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by deanoffaculty: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
I will not even try separating fight again, mostly from Adults. You can easily separate kids when fighting but Adults....IT'S A NO NO!! They will stop fighting whenever they are tired....even Anthony Joshua got tired the other day grin grin grin grin Na 'GBE BODY' thingz....

3 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Olawrites: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
This same rubbish someone I knew did it recently...

Guess what?

He's to pay 500k for police case now the matter turns on him.

Since then anywhere I see fight... I pack my 2 legs.

The other one wey happen dis year to me.. A Yoruba guy dey beat hausa shoe maker, na so I go challenge d Yoruba guy as me being a yoruba too.. D guy go tout dey challenge me. Thank God say me sef rugged.

In my life, make 2 pple dey kill their self na to run comot there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Olawrites: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
deanoffaculty:
I will not even try separating fight again, mostly from Adults. You can easily separate kids when fighting but Adults....IT'S A NO NO!! Na 'GBE BODY' thingz....

Seriously bro.. D thing no gud

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by imagrg(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fight nor good.
Make peace instead of war!
See my sign for link to money making ideas jaare!
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by systemz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dem don folo kpai de killer boy too.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
plan work
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Astonmartins: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
I've never separated fights in my life before, even war of words, I don't just know where to start from. My walk away scores in fight separation is 98/100. The 2% is only to notice that some unreasonable people have started displaying their level of stupidity coz reasonable people don't fight.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
i smell foul play frm his frend, the army man and d police. smtin is fishy. angry
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Assassination. Na codedly dem kill am. Na only people made of steel dey get right to separate fight o. Me I don't try it. Fight until you can fight no more.

How Dr no recommend CT scan sef? Stab to the head dem just suture am and hope for the best? I tire abeg.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by mightyhaze: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
i see multiple opata yans above me.. This guy(s)were not really trying to seperate a fight that didt concern them,but trying to ward off the combatants from bringing the fight into their business domain,which could cause alot of damages to them and their business..! Opata yanners,do u know that if person kill person for ur doormouth,or even say pasn just drop dead or even commit suicide for your property or outside ur gate sef,u no safe? These guys were simply trying to push out the aggressors to go fight elsewhere before this hsppened. may the soul of the departed find rest,amen
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Nawa ooooo. RIP to the dead. I remembered that year two guys were fighting and I rushed in to separate them not knowing that one of the guys had carried a plank. Before I could say Jack Robbinson, I just felt heavy landing of plank on my back. It was as if trailer fell on me. I spent almost a month before I could get over the pains.
Since that day, I never ever try separating fighters. The only thing I do is pacify you before you move close to each other but once you start exchanging 'blows', I don reach my house. An average Nigerian is a jungle being who sees whoever challenges him as a goat that must be slaughtered. We need anger management experts in this country.
They will even beat up the anger management team grin

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Japheth17: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Frustrating
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Japheth17: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Eberejesus111:

Don't worry someone shall help, you. I'm very Rich now, I would have given you in abundance.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Peacemaker.rest in peace.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Japheth17:

They didn't pay last month either.
This country is frustrating
nawao. God dey bro. At least you're better.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Nawa ooooo. RIP to the dead. I remembered that year two guys were fighting and I rushed in to separate them not knowing that one of the guys had carried a plank. Before I could say Jack Robbinson, I just felt heavy landing of plank on my back. It was as if trailer fell on me. I spent almost a month before I could get over the pains.
Since that day, I never ever try separating fighters. The only thing I do is pacify you before you move close to each other but once you start exchanging 'blows', I don reach my house. An average Nigerian is a jungle being who sees whoever challenges him as a goat that must be slaughtered. We need anger management experts in this country.

You should have got him arrested
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What kind of stupid joke is this? What sort of bullshit is the manager, Army and Police officers saying?

Are they trying to hide the murderer?

Sometimes, jungle justice is necessary to end this level of gross stupidity.

By the way, this is me whenever I see two fools exchanging blows.

As in ehn.. Me separate what? Iffa hear... If 2 grown adults deem it fit to resort to fisticuffs over any issue, then I will gladly standby and let the best man win...
...As for ladies, I will actually cheer them on. grin
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
nicepoker101:
They will even beat up the anger management team grin

...Or frustrate them into anger.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by senchibi: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
zoba88:
A man identified as Samson has been stabbed to death in Delta while trying to separate fight at a filling station.According to report,he went to buy fuel at Stage Oil near Okpe Grammar School when he met an old friend who is the manager of the filling station.He was having a discussion with the manager when some men entered the filling station,harass and descend on each other. Samson and the manager pleaded with them to calm down.The manager even begged them not to fight at the station.
It was during the pleading that the boys had argument with Samson.One of them stabbed him on the head and neck.He was hurriedly rushed to James Hospital by them.The injuries were sutured by doctor.However, he later died after much pain.
When his friends called the manager,he told them that he handed the boy that stabbed him to an army officer at army check point in Amukpe.When the army officer was contacted, he said he handed the boy to police.When policemen were contacted,they denied that the boy was handed to them by the soldier.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/man-stabbed-to-death-while-trying-to.html

What this Samson was thinking when he wanted to separate fight .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger / Man Kills His Business Partner In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.