Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) (47218 Views)

Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by dunsin125: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Astonmartins:
I've never separated fights in my life before, even war of words, I don't just know where to start from. My walk away scores in fight separation is 98/100. The 2% is only to notice that some unreasonable people have started displaying their level of stupidity coz reasonable people don't fight.
I wonder how people fight publicly, there was a day I saw a mother to my primary school mates fighting with two women, I was just going nitemi. Even my girlfriend can't be fighting outside and I will interfere, if someone comes with trouble, just walk away. This is Nigeria, you are all you have got.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
zoba88:
A man identified as Samson has been stabbed to death in Delta while trying to separate fight at a filling station.According to report,he went to buy fuel at Stage Oil near Okpe Grammar School when he met an old friend who is the manager of the filling station.He was having a discussion with the manager when some men entered the filling station,harass and descend on each other. Samson and the manager pleaded with them to calm down.The manager even begged them not to fight at the station.
It was during the pleading that the boys had argument with Samson.One of them stabbed him on the head and neck.He was hurriedly rushed to James Hospital by them.The injuries were sutured by doctor.However, he later died after much pain.
When his friends called the manager,he told them that he handed the boy that stabbed him to an army officer at army check point in Amukpe.When the army officer was contacted, he said he handed the boy to police.When policemen were contacted,they denied that the boy was handed to them by the soldier.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/man-stabbed-to-death-while-trying-to.html
The man is the reason their fighting, he is the target and he fall for it. RIP
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
there was a day two married women were fighting in my compound here.

they are best of friends ooooooo!

everyone in the compound came out of their room to separate them... but me, I no even standup from my bed!

after the whole show, I just waka out jejely to take my bath. Na so I bypass them without even saying hello! they were shocked!

me wey just return from work, na me Dem want kill!

everyone should be responsible for his / her actions, simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Oh no!!!! cry

Minding ones business still remain the best option..

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by ThegreatLion: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
AryaSand:
Wow! I don't understand why people still seperate fights o. Ever since one woman broke my uncle's head with a pail while trying to stop her from killing her husband, I stopped jumping in between two people fighting. I will just carry my small self and stay somewhere.

Check your email
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
ThegreatLion:

Check your email

Hi, Why not mention me on a dead thread and tell me what you want? How about that? smiley
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by ThegreatLion: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
AryaSand:

Hi, Why not mention me on a dead thread and tell me what you want? How about that? smiley

It's a bit private, that why I ask we talk through email
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
ThegreatLion:

It's a bit private, that why I ask we talk through email
b

Okay sir, drop your email address.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by ThegreatLion: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=AryaSand post=79053969]b

Okay sir
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
ThegreatLion:

armstronghill49@gmail.com

Replied.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by ThegreatLion: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
AryaSand:

Replied.

Thank you. I did replied you
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) by Pheelzy(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2022
zoba88:
A man identified as Samson has been stabbed to death in Delta while trying to separate fight at a filling station.According to report,he went to buy fuel at Stage Oil near Okpe Grammar School when he met an old friend who is the manager of the filling station.He was having a discussion with the manager when some men entered the filling station,harass and descend on each other. Samson and the manager pleaded with them to calm down.The manager even begged them not to fight at the station.
It was during the pleading that the boys had argument with Samson.One of them stabbed him on the head and neck.He was hurriedly rushed to James Hospital by them.The injuries were sutured by doctor.However, he later died after much pain.
When his friends called the manager,he told them that he handed the boy that stabbed him to an army officer at army check point in Amukpe.When the army officer was contacted, he said he handed the boy to police.When policemen were contacted,they denied that the boy was handed to them by the soldier.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/man-stabbed-to-death-while-trying-to.html
This country is messed up man sad
So sad the deceased did not get justice cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos) / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger / Man Kills His Business Partner In Delta State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.