Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648005 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:56am On Aug 20, 2019
So who’s coming to Lagos Comic Con?
grin cool

1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
firestar:
So who’s coming to Lagos Comic Con?
grin cool
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be there

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
v3:

Watching Boruto feels like i'm cheating on the LOML.
grin
grin You only say this because the new babe (Boruto) doesn't look or feel as good as the LOML.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
I wud love an origin story of naruto and i actually hate origin stories. But the potential there is too great.
Re: Naruto Information by tayyabkhan: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2019
Watch anime online in Englis. We Can Watch and Download High Quality Anime Episodes for free no register Needed.This website has a mobile-friendly interface. kissanime
Re: Naruto Information by Gyarados(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Shinobi from the generation of Naruto and Sasuke now is nerfed. Boruto generation is too spoiled, and overpowered. Unbalanced and boring, the story only repeats the same plot as Naruto in old times. Worst Anime ever.
Re: Naruto Information by Ayolzi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Gyarados:
Shinobi from the generation of Naruto and Sasuke now is nerfed. Boruto generation is too spoiled, and overpowered. Unbalanced and boring, the story only repeats the same plot as Naruto in old times. Worst
Anime ever.
HEY ALL ANIME FANS OF NAIRALAND PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW NAIRALANDER
I have an anime instagram page where I make anime EDITS AND ART
ITS @shonenextremists go follow and support my content
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
I forgot about this thread for almost two years. It is now a relic of the past.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
embarassed

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
firestar:
(I like Maito Gai. But if there's one thing I dislike about him, it'll be his form fitting outfit. NYSC should recruit him sha cool grin grin)

Clears throat:

I no sabi rap like dat
Bee's rhyme skillz fall ma hand flat
If im flow pass Mode 9 and M.I. join
Water go pass garri and peppered moin-moin
jidesp-kun your challenge is on
Until Kishi shift base to nairaland say:
All of una well done!

embarassed embarassed embarassed
The End!
Nostalgia.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
°°°°

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2021
https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/06/the-conjuring-devil-made-me-do-it-2021.html

The conjuring the devil made me to do it(2021)

One of the most anticipated movie this year grin

We should not miss this oo(link below)

https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/06/the-conjuring-devil-made-me-do-it-2021.html

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Wow this thread...
Anyway I rewatched Naruto recently ...still a very good show...I didn't like the power levels in the War arc tho

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Skseries: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2021
Gyarados:
Shinobi from the generation of Naruto and Sasuke now is nerfed. Boruto generation is too spoiled, and overpowered. Unbalanced and boring, the story only repeats the same plot as Naruto in old times. Worst Anime ever.
but think Abt it, it's just the same thing with Naruto, Naruto generation were stronger than the generation before them, Sasuke learnt chidori at a tender age technique that too kakashi a long while to master same Naruto mastered rasengan that took Minato decade to create. So same thing is just happening with the new generation we just have more love for the Naruto generation reason we feel Boruto generation are over powered
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Skseries:
but think Abt it, it's just the same thing with Naruto, Naruto generation were stronger than the generation before them, Sasuke learnt chidori at a tender age technique that too kakashi a long while to master same Naruto mastered rasengan that took Minato decade to create. So same thing is just happening with the new generation we just have more love for the Naruto generation reason we feel Boruto generation are over powered

Naruto's generation was not stronger than the generation before them... Other than Naruto and maybe Sasgay..., The rest are some premium shite
Re: Naruto Information by Skseries: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
nani667:

Naruto's generation was not stronger than the generation before them... Other than Naruto and maybe Sasgay..., The rest are some premium shite
really? Chogi had that butter fly power that even no one in his clan had, shikamaru master the shodow justsu than his father, Sakura mastered the Tsunade healing technique at a very young age, do u want me to go on? Gara bro that uses the puppet technique ended up more powerful than that Akatsuki puppet master. It was established right from Naruto that the new generation will always surpass the old generation that was even the foundation for Naruto. Even Hinata father said neji was the most gifted amongst them all, and at a tender age mastered that rotation stuff, lee at a tender age could already open was it 4 gates and at the war was able to open up to 6gates.
Re: Naruto Information by haleighaugustu: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
And if you're a fan of a particular series, you can choose a quizze based on this. Another quiz is about the manga's characters. You can choose a quiz with a few simple questions and have fun. Get more interesting details about weeb quiz check it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.